Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legendaries + artifacts. To be clear, I love the idea behind them but my raid spot is threatened already. I chose to go Guardian originally, so my first batch of artifact power was spent leveling that. Then, after some internal guild shuffling/drama it was decided we needed DPS more so I started leveling my Feral artifact instead. Now we have a new Outlaw recruit that is probably going to take my spot as he brings more to the table than Feral and already has a legendary (two, actually, he just can't equip the second yet for obvious reasons). And I don't even blame the guild for desiring that more...

Problem is that now I'm stuck with a gimped Guardian tank or a Feral Druid. My raid time is limited, and I only joined this new guild because it fit my casual schedule, so it's just a really shitty situation to be in. In previous expansions I could reroll but now I'm kinda stuck /shrug. Really wish artifact knowledge was account bound so I could at least have a shot of gearing another toon but I feel like I'd be too far behind.

TLDR I'm salty about the RNG behind legendaries and alt-unfriendly artifact power

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post

RNG is RNG. My off specs have equal relics. With AK you'll only be a day or two behind if you choose to grind AP.
    My offspec is a day or two behind to 21 traits, yeah no.

Deleted
    only gripe i have had so far is archaology (sp?)
    last weeks stormheim, had all 3 digsites up in a pvp WQ area on an rp pve server.
    this week, 2 in pvp and one in temple of lights elite area
    apart from that, loving it!

The classes. My guild and I have brought it up multiple times. Legion's great, except with how they ruined most of the classes to some extent.

Deleted
    Content blocks: Minimum of 120 hours just to get my order hall done and unlock third relic slot. Weeks to get enough rep with Nightfallen to unlock Arcway/CoS. Artifact knowledge bottleneck because it isn't possible to farm 100k+ AP with level 3 artifact knowledge. Difficult and lengthy attunements are fine but let me do them at my own pace without shoving artificial blocks in my face. Right now the game tells me it doesn't want to be played after 2 hours. What is the fun in that?

Side gripe/honorable mention: It bothers me greatly that the order hall item set is only item level 840 and still has 'insane' requirements. They want you to get 100k AP to unlock one part, Exalted with Nightfallen for another, revered with two other faction for a third. Does blizzard not realize that at that point in the game those items are already worse than what the player has currently equipped? xD
    Last edited by mmoc12de78fbb7; 2016-09-17 at 03:03 AM.

Prot Pally over reliance on Hand of the Protector, we tae soooo much damage now, and must self heal in dungeons. They aint right.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I have a real job unlike when Burning Crusade came out.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Scaling.

Going back and spanking a boss you had trouble with the first time was sweet revenge. Now he'll be able to kill you to the end of wow.

Garbage state of pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    Scaling.

Going back and spanking a boss you had trouble with the first time was sweet revenge. Now he'll be able to kill you to the end of wow.
    You can spank all pre legion content and will be able to do legion stuff in the next expac. Nothing says that the legion scaling will continue past 110.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of the rep grinds again for alts, makes me really not want to level any. Because, so many profession recipes for rank 3 and stuff are gated behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    The final quest for the leatherworking profession series - Mounting made easy.
    Literally dropped LW because of that quest. Fuck that shit, I'll pick up alchemy and save money on flasks and potions.

Quote Originally Posted by Svelte View Post
    My offspec is a day or two behind to 21 traits, yeah no.
    You can entirely control how you progress vs never seeing the weapon you want for your off spec drop and be able to roll on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Literally dropped LW because of that quest. Fuck that shit, I'll pick up alchemy and save money on flasks and potions.
    It's easy once you know the path.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    Content blocks: Minimum of 120 hours just to get my order hall done and unlock third relic slot. Weeks to get enough rep with Nightfallen to unlock Arcway/CoS. Artifact knowledge bottleneck because it isn't possible to farm 100k+ AP with level 3 artifact knowledge. Difficult and lengthy attunements are fine but let me do them at my own pace without shoving artificial blocks in my face. Right now the game tells me it doesn't want to be played after 2 hours. What is the fun in that?

Side gripe/honorable mention: It bothers me greatly that the order hall item set is only item level 840 and still has 'insane' requirements. They want you to get 100k AP to unlock one part, Exalted with Nightfallen for another, revered with two other faction for a third. Does blizzard not realize that at that point in the game those items are already worse than what the player has currently equipped? xD
    Order hall isn't meant to be done quickly. What the hell is wrong with you people wanting everything here and now? People had COS/Arc unlocked in the second week. AK continues to climb to ridiculous amounts and will take less time to research as legion goes on.

I'm still wearing many of the class pieces. What makes you think they won't add more upgrade items? And so what if they don't? If you want end game gear you need to do end game content. Are you new to wow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    The extreme pruning some classes had.

OfT: Regarding the LW quest for the mount. Ye sure the f*ker juked me 3-4 times, but it didn't take me longer than 20m total. It wasn't THAT bad.

world quests means 110s going to every zone and ganking lowbies. Broken STV Isles

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Why do we have to have a post talking about the negative things? Everything in this world lately is so negative, people find the negatives before the positives with not just this but most things. Things that make me smile or giggle others find some bizarre reason to be pissed off that never crossed my (and many other people's) mind. I dunno I'm just tired of angry, sad people who just bring others down to commiserate with them.

Deleted
    Not being able to play due to busy work schedule :/

10+ Year Old Account
    The Broken Isles. They are not cohesive in the way Pandaria or Northrend were. They are just bits and pieces of random expansions and zones stuffed into one continent that have nothing in common.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Very.... alt unfriendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I laughed my ass of imagining Deamon Hunters try to do Ragnaros Heroic.

But then I noticed a very bad thing - the very existence of Demon Hunters makes Blizzard unable to include a specific raid mechanics so common in the past - requirement of standing still.
    Of course they can. You dps just sucks on that fight.

Same with rogues/druids and bosses where you can't stand behind the boss. Or execute classes when a fight ends at execute range. Or... That's part of your "class fantasy." Never mind that sucking horribly is no one's idea of a fantasy.

That's why they moved more toward homogenization in the first place. People don't seem to understand that there's essentially one of two mutually exclusive choices: diversity in class design or diversity in encounter design. Trying to have both means that someone will get screwed when the two don't line up.