Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I have defended 12-13 year old murderers on the basis they should be rehabilitated and not charged as adults, as they're children. So think again.
    Did you ever post how many 13 year olds turned their life around after robbing a place at gunpoint and aiming at police officers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Did you ever post how many 13 year olds turned their life around after robbing a place at gunpoint and aiming at police officers?
    checkmate themius. CHECK. MATE.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    "He was bound to get shot"

I agree with that. But should he have gotten shot? Was doing something stupid but actually harmless something he deserved to die for?

Think hard about why, if your impulse is to say 'yes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

I agree with that. But should he have gotten shot? Was doing something stupid but actually harmless something he deserved to die for?

No need to think long and hard, if he's pulling out a weapon, that is a clear sign of aggression. The kid was responsible for what happened, and you can say to a lesser extent, his parents (which I can only imagine did very little for him) share part of the blame as well.

Should he have been robbing people with a gun that looked real?

Should he have threatened a cop with a gun that looked real?

Man. I am loving round 2 of "Armed robbery is harmless if you use a fake weapon". I wonder if rape is harmless if you use a fake weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    No need to think long and hard, if he's pulling out a weapon, that is a clear sign of aggression. The kid was responsible for what happened, and you can say to a lesser extent, his parents (which I can only imagine did very little for him) share part of the blame as well.
    Is being an aggressive and stupid 13-year-old something he deserved to die for? I agree that there are likely people who failed him in his upbringing and that he acted very badly. He deserved to be punished harshly for his actions. I'm don't think he deserved to die for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Should he have been robbing people with a gun that looked real?

Should he have threatened a cop with a gun that looked real?
    No.

Did he deserve to die for doing those things with a gun that was, ultimately, not real?

Man. I am loving round 2 of "Armed robbery is harmless if you use a fake weapon". I wonder if rape is harmless if you use a fake weapon.
    He wasn't shot for robbery, he was shot for pulling what was in fact not an actual weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    R.I.P Tyre King
    Hopefully you will have some awesome treads in Heaven

He had a blow out that caused him to end up on fire instead.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Actually, it has everything to do with your point. People are calling this dumbass a kid in hopes of engendering sympathy. It's not flying.

And the kind of people that do that are the kind of dishonesty that calls a 23 year old a teenager to make them murdering someone seem less severe.

Ignorance of the law really isn't a defense. And if you truly don't understand how pointing what looks like a lethal weapon at people to steal from them or avoid arrest, you truly are ignorant.
    You keep missing my point, read my first posts again. I never defended the teen. You are arguing against something i never wrote, just because i used the term child instead of teen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Is being an aggressive and stupid 13-year-old something he deserved to die for? I agree that there are likely people who failed him in his upbringing and that he acted very badly. He deserved to be punished harshly for his actions. I'm don't think he deserved to die for them.
    If you point a realistic looking gun at a cop you deserve to be shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

What was his father "burger king"s reaction?

Deleted

Um being a minor should shield you from suffering the consequences equal to an adult. BECAUSE YOU'RE A MINOR.
    No. If you pull what seems to be a gun against the police then you should expect to be shot down, regardless of your age. The police can't take any chances. Being a minor is not a shield and shouldn't be.

He wasn't shot for robbery, he was shot for pulling what was in fact not an actual weapon.
    And it not being a "Actual Weapon" was unknown until after he was shot. It was called in as a real weapon because it looked like a real weapon. There was pics posted a few pages back on how it looked. That is dam near a 1:1 look like a real gun, cops are not going to risk there lives to play is it real or not. Even more so when reports came in that it was.

Also Artsoft weapons can highly hurt and even kill people depending the weapon. There is a reason he chose that BB gun....because it looked real.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    No. i posted about the woman who killed and castrated two boys who turned her life around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    checkmate themius. CHECK. MATE.
    Wtd are you. His hype man?

Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults. He made a stupid fatal decision. That doesn't mean nothing of value was lost. His life was lost he could have turned around.
    I just love this way of thinking, you're basically a pro-life person: when they're young (fetus) you care, when they're older (born) you don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

disregards police orders / threatens police? check!
    he "didn't do nothing?" check!

they never learn ...
    no big loss either way
    just sucks for the cop - I wish the media would stop naming cops until it's clear they did something wrong.

also, don't bb guns usually have this red marker so it's clear it's not a real weapon?!

If only every criminal would be stupid enough to point a gun at the police we would have far less criminals to worry about.

Also think i dreamt about tyre king tonight lol, the name just stuck with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I just love this way of thinking, you're basically a pro-life person: when they're young (fetus) you care, when they're older (born) you don't care.
    I don't care once they're born... hmm care to tell me when a fetus stops being a fetus? Is a walking talking 13 year old teen still a fetus? This is like a stupid narrative if you're trying to say I don't care about people once they're born.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You keep missing my point, read my first posts again. I never defended the teen. You are arguing against something i never wrote, just because i used the term child instead of teen.
    Okay. So we're back to "There's no way he understands what he did", which is a fucking laugh riot. And if does matter, especially since you want to argue adults don't understand threatening people with murder for personal gain.

Either way, welcome to the "I'm not defending him, but let me trivialize what he did or claim he couldn't no better" group that brings me hope for great entertainment in the future. I hope the next crime you undersell is kidnapping.

Children know right from wrong since the day they were born. Its all a test to see what they can get away with. If you dont understand this as an adult or a parent then your getting school by your kid. They know exactly what they are doing.

Since Themius is here defending the dead person, I'll assume s/he was black, and therefore, automatically innocent.