Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm actually a little annoyed, as on the Beta I did the Demon Hunter's, and now every Hall I've seen since feels inefficient in its layout.

On the other hand, I love how that fits the demon hunters as being pragmatic. All the Artifact empowerment is on one level, all the Mission stuff is on one level. Meanwhile my DK has to run to a teleporter every time he wants to pick up one of his troop types then back to the Mission table.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    aaaaahh i should have realized that.
    Took me a while, i just wanted to chat to the npc and saw the bonus option, i think when you learn about that it adds a ton more flavor to the class hall! we literally have secret passages all over dalaran that the mages are probably even unaware of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    It's literally a heaven made especially for warriors.

Nothing gets more warrior-like than valhalla
    Well, no. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but it isn't "literally a heaven made especially for warriors", although I do obviously see where you're coming from. In fact, the player character is the only actual warrior you really even see in Skyhold. And no, having a thousand player characters there at the same time doesn't really count. There's no warrior class -specific lore there, or in the campaign. It's all this Ulduar Odyn Thorim BS, which some may like of course, but to me it has nothing to do with my character. I have an undead warrior. Not a vrykul. You can see how detached Skyhold and the warrior campaign is from the actual warrior class once you actually play the other classes and get into their order halls.

I don't mind being able to jump into zones and back into Skyhold, and Thorim is a great AoE stunner, but I'm just not that into the whole viking mythos in this regard. I would've rather had like a barracks of some kind, perhaps with some kind of a military vibe, and a proper gladiator ring. Rather than representing the warrior class, the warrior order hall and campaign seems more like just story about the titanic watchers with the warrior slapped on top of it as an afterthought. In fact, it would've probably worked with other classes as well.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-09-17 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    You guys are nuts. Look beyond the polygons to the FEEL of the place. The lore of the Rogue and DK class halls is unbelievably good.
    Yeah, wonder how many of the "DK class hall sucks" people actually main a DK. Especially since the DK order hall questline is one of the best out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Yep! Have a paladin main, the quests and orderhall are OK. Doing the DK alt atm, and now I'm torn between who I'm going to main.
    Huh? An area that's been in the game for about 8 years has you torn?

Deleted
    Did shamans first, it's quite decent. Trying to glider into the Maelstrom as far as possible doesn't lose it's appeal. Leveled Paladin next, quite like that one aswell. Now leveling my rogue. Wow that one is terribad. Zero effort, terrible story line that makes no sense, just the old sewers rehashed with some added clutter. Nothing interesting about it either.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did Druid first, so obviously not.

Deleted
    Grass always greener blabla. I trialed a priest and I have to say I love how their order hall makes sense, one side for the void, one side for the light, one middle part that combines it. Shadow, holy, disc.

On the other hand on my monk I can't figure out where my order hall stops and where the levelling zone for pandapeople begins.

They all look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Everyone is going to have different opinions, y'all. Just because you disliked [class] hall doesn't preclude others liking it.

I've unlocked all 12 halls on my characters; in my opinion, this is how they rank:

1. Warrior
    2. Hunter
    3. Paladin
    4. Rogue
    5(T). The rest except
    12. Acherus
    Bullshit, Ebon hold is at the top the lol hammer at the bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I don't know. None of them are that exiting. Don't spend much time there anyway though.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least most of you got something new. Monks got... the wandering isle. Some place we have already seen lol. I like it tho.

Deleted
    Whoever says their Class Hall is the worst, is WRONG. The worst class hall, by ten thousand miles is DKs Acherus.

Garrison>order hall any day of the week

And no, i didn't make a single gold in the garrison, thats not why

And for the sake of this thread. I like my alts hall better than my main. Alt being huntard and main being rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am loving the rogue class hall and it is easily the best of all the halls I've played.

I am so glad the Ravenholdt complainers didn't get us a shitty reused manor in the middle of nowhere.

Maining a DK, and I love the Acherus. All this time, it was only used as a free enchant. The free "runify-my-blade", while a pretty sweet deal in and of itself, was the only reason to ever visit the Acherus.
    Well that, and a free portal to NE Eastern Kingdoms. Huzzah!

Now, it finally functions as our proper base of operations. It finally feels like a stronghold from which we are waging war and planning our involvement with the rest of the world. This feeling has been lacking for years!! As a Death Knight, I finally feel relevant to the story again. We DO have our own agenda!!! Beautiful, just beautiful.

I do enjoy the small updates it received, though I agree with the overall sentiment that it could've been.. 'more'. But then, more of what? There are only two levels, and I'd have hated it if they had overcrowded the place with useless shit to run into. I feel that updating the Acherus was a balancing act between making it feel 'fresh' and retaining the feel of, well, that it's the motherfucking Acherus! Blizzard seems to have leaned on the conservative side of this balance, which to me, is far better than updating it too far to the point of being unrecognizable. Though yes, a bit 'more', a bigger update of the Acherus, would've probably been ideal.

But then, the questline.... (Un)holy shit, how could any Death Knight hate on that?! It's just... marvelous. It makes my blood freeze over with unholy pleasure.
    We ARE recruiting!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    1. Warrior
    From a "I'm lazy" perspective. I like Warrior over Druid and DK, because everything is right there and easily accessible. Druid and Dk are too scattered, particularly DK having to go to different floors

Outside of that none of them feel particularly special. Some of my NPC guys in Valhalla often says they'll spit on me. So I'm not sure what is supposed to make it feel special. I might be a berserking warrior, but I like hugs too
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-09-17 at 02:30 PM.

out of all that i have seen, the dk one is meh...

the mission table in the middle of the room where everyone can mount sucks

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    you mean the recommissioned-holy-prison Flying Anti-Legion Draenai-Naaru Cathedral Of the Light
    You can call it whatever the fuck you want, its still a space ship, and they should have never made the Naru have anything to do with the Light in a holy priest sense, its fucking ignorant.