Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    sometimes people don't want to transform a dungeon run into a mad dash to the end like it is the 100 meters in the olympics though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    I know what it's like OP. I frequently get kicked from dungeons for being too good.

The group will praise my performance but they'll always say something along the lines of "we're not worthy" and "we're but maggots". After I singlehandedly clear most of the dungeon while healing, DPSing and tanking everything on my own while going at optimal speed (while still ensuring it is an enjoyable pace for all parts) they just don't feel that they deserve to be in my presence and remove me as a sign of respect.

It's getting really annoying.
    Awesome! Thank u! U lul'ed my day!

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I hate the start of each expansion cause the quality of player skill level drops dramatically to levels i cant mentally handle, i cant play with friends/premade 24/7 sometimes i simply wanna log on and play alone but its simply impossible.
    Don't wanna to hurt your feelings man, but it was like that since Azeroth went live. You either play how you want with your friends/guild, or tolerate stupidity in pugs.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I wil gladly take less subs than these pathetic groups.
    Fewer.
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    So legit you guys. Also legit I got kicked from my group because I killed the hunter's pet gorilla named Harambe.
    Seriously I won't even heal Hunters with pets named Harambe and I played Hunter for almost 10 years. If you can't let that stupid shit die then you can die with it.

As a healer, I've been tempted to kick tanks like you, because it's absolutely no fun running a dungeon like that. I never did though, because my time is valuable and I'd rather have a fast and annoying run then having to wait for another tank. They do end up on my ignore list, so it doesn't happen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    Honestly, while OP's post seems like complete bull, it's WoW. Anything can happen. People are mad and downright crazy.
    Back in Wrath, I got kicked out of no less than 2 dungeons because the group leader assumed all DK's were total scrubs. I'm pretty sure OP's humble brag post is an embellished blame shifting scenario of him pulling faster than the healer wanted, but I have seen some impressively stupid kicks in my day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    As a healer, I've been tempted to kick tanks like you, because it's absolutely no fun running a dungeon like that. I never did though, because my time is valuable and I'd rather have a fast and annoying run then having to wait for another tank. They do end up on my ignore list, so it doesn't happen again.
    I know where you are coming from. I don't think tunnel vision players understand that there are 4 other humans affected by their actions in a dungeon. Even if I can keep you up as a healer doesn't mean I have time to loot, and if I don't have time to loot than why am I there? Especially at the beginning of an xpac, there is more to loot than just bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    some tanks literally never stand still, so stuff takes longer to die.
    Even melee finds this annoying. The tank constantly moving means that boss attacks generate in less predictable areas. Me dodging at weird times affects me and lowers the groups dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    This isn't true at all. Sometimes mods leave infractions without editing the post. The cards on the bottom right always indicate an infraction was given.

That said, please review our rules here http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php

Which include bringing issues with moderation to the correct channels: PM a blue moderator or an admin. Do not keep discussing it here, thank you.
    Ah ok I thought I'd had a few infractions where it was the case but I guess I was remembering wrong. Sorry for the misinfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    I'm to good to LFG. I am so good that I get kicked. Right..sounds like a true story. Lets pretend that everyone believe you. Never seen anyone lie to them self like that since Jerry Springer

Second time i get kicked off my casual HC farming for artifact power cause i am bored because:

1)"You go too fast"

2)"You dont need gear to be here"

I literally got kicked because "i dont take damage and go to fast"

Do note, healer was at 70% mana and above at all times, on my Protection Warrior 848 ilevel.

The first kick was a few days ago "You are no fun to heal"

This is the second time this happens.

Also, on my hunter alt right now at Neltharion's Lair at 104 level i have a group with 2 healers (A disc queued as DPS that heals only and does 10K dps when he remembers once every 5 packs) and i still DIED to slow ticking damage DESPITE HAVING 2 HEALERS, the holy paladin and the disc "DPS".

I hate WoW at the start of each expansion, and this particular one is extra pathetic.

I'm right there with you bud. I'm all the time getting kicked out of randoms for being too good. They are all like "It's no fun when you kill stuff so fast and 'cause you are soooo good". So I completely understand your frustration. #humblebrag

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Oh.. its there..

http://imgur.com/a/klDNU
    Oh I see now. It's a scrapbot one.. That is ridiculous...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can relate to the OP for sure. I get kicked out of women's bedrooms for being too good. It sucks doesn't it Op? We're just too good.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta wonder how many times this happened in relation to all the dungeon runs you've had since Legion's launch. I'd wager it's pretty low.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Had a group today, where the prot warrior wouldn't use Ignore Pain or Shield Block and blaming me for not healing. After telling him to do so, he called me a noob for shit healing. Even had to use Lay on Hands on cooldown.

So yeah, I totally believe that this happened to you, but can't blame it on the expansion. Random people are just random.
    Last edited by Scrubface; 2016-09-17 at 05:09 PM. Reason: German keyboard added "die" by mistake, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sismofytten View Post
    sup with all the mad nerds claiming this didn't happen? it's lfd, i've seen people get kicked multiple times for no reason at all other than to piss them off.
    You tried sweetheart 3/10

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Oh I see now. It's a scrapbot one.. That is ridiculous...
    Scrapbot has always and will always be cancer

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yeah that didn't happen, not once in 11 years have I ever encountered people who kicked others for being too good or too well geared.

Furthermore if you were kicked after they said you were going too fast they did indirectly tell you to slow down by saying you are going too fast.

ill take "things that never happened" for 800, Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Second time i get kicked off my casual HC farming for artifact power cause i am bored because:

1)"You go too fast"

2)"You dont need gear to be here"

I literally got kicked because "i dont take damage and go to fast"

Do note, healer was at 70% mana and above at all times, on my Protection Warrior 848 ilevel.

The first kick was a few days ago "You are no fun to heal"

This is the second time this happens.

Also, on my hunter alt right now at Neltharion's Lair at 104 level i have a group with 2 healers (A disc queued as DPS that heals only and does 10K dps when he remembers once every 5 packs) and i still DIED to slow ticking damage DESPITE HAVING 2 HEALERS, the holy paladin and the disc "DPS".

I hate WoW at the start of each expansion, and this particular one is extra pathetic.
    whats "extra pathetic" is making up this BS scenario.

Bad player nothing to see here people.

I hate that they secretly hotfix every shit without telling anyone... newest blizzard's "fuck you" is they nerfed the WoD back enchants... no longer gives 10% movement speed only 2%.