Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    The avatar lost on purpose, so that srageras could enter her body or whatever.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Chronicles says otherwise

Why not Prophet Velen? He turns on us at the end of the level 102 Class Hall quest and everything that happens there. Even the speech that goes on if you linger around instead of portaling out right away makes it sound like he is bitter or at least had a change of heart. My highest is level 105, so if there is more on it later, I apologize.

I don't get how KJ is alive if he actually tried to betray Sargeras during the events of the Sunwell.

Sargeras power level seems so inconsistent and I can't really grasp wether he's actually beatable in Titan 'form' or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I don't get how KJ is alive if he actually tried to betray Sargeras during the events of the Sunwell.

Sargeras power level seems so inconsistent and I can't really grasp wether he's actually beatable in Titan 'form' or not.
    My basic rule of thumb is: if Sargeras physically appears in a given place (on Azeroth, the Aldrachi homeworld, wherever it was that Brox "injured" him, etc.) then he's in an avatar-like vessel. For a time Sargeras was essentially out of play - whatever it was that happened when Medivh was killed and caused his spirit to be leeched into the Void and no longer able to command the Legion. It was during that window that Kil'jaeden basically took over the reins of the Legion and made his proclamations in Sunwell Plateau.

I would say Sargeras is defeatable in his true Titan form (e.g. an entity as large as a planet and capable to destroying planets single-handedly), but it would take an equal force or incarnation to do so. I don't see how we as mortals in-game could ever hope to stand against him, but we also have powerful allies and connections at our disposal.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    My basic rule of thumb is: if Sargeras physically appears in a given place (on Azeroth, the Aldrachi homeworld, wherever it was that Brox "injured" him, etc.) then he's in an avatar-like vessel. For a time Sargeras was essentially out of play - whatever it was that happened when Medivh was killed and caused his spirit to be leeched into the Void and no longer able to command the Legion. It was during that window that Kil'jaeden basically took over the reins of the Legion and made his proclamations in Sunwell Plateau.

I would say Sargeras is defeatable in his true Titan form (e.g. an entity as large as a planet and capable to destroying planets single-handedly), but it would take an equal force or incarnation to do so. I don't see how we as mortals in-game could ever hope to stand against him, but we also have powerful allies and connections at our disposal.
    Well, Azeroth is a Titan...using her power a mage could fight at Sargeras (magical, not physical) level. It would have to take a LOT of willpower to wield the entirety of Azeroth's leylines at once, though.

Old God corrupted Azshara with a cliffhanger to Old God infested Argus with the golden Army fighting the purple old god corrupted Burning Crusade there (we already see some purple Burning Crusaders in Violet Hold). Illidan helps uns and then leads us as the child of light and shadow to Argus. We will use the repaired Exodar to get there.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Well, Azeroth is a Titan...using her power a mage could fight at Sargeras (magical, not physical) level. It would have to take a LOT of willpower to wield the entirety of Azeroth's leylines at once, though.
    I think that kind of power would probably burn a mortal mage to flinders before they could engage Sargeras, they would need to be substantially bolstered to even contain it. But if it were possible then I think that would be one of the few routes to possible victory.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

If its Kil'jaeden or Archimonde, I'm unsubbing and never resubbing again. So sick of those guys. They aren't even a big deal anymore. I don't care if they were holding back, or weren't trying the last several times, or have new Super Saiyan forms, or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil' jaedan/ Avatar of Sargeras/Gul'dan of some sort....Varian's soul less husk maybe be a boss somewhere in that raid. Niasha's corpse maybe be a boss in a fight too. Jaina nope, Kel'thuzad ain't coming back in this expansion, Hukkar ain't doing shit. Malganis ain't gonna be the final boss that's for damn sure.

I've got a strong feeling that we are gonna fight khadgar at the end..

It'll be the most evil of them all...a Fel-infused garrison.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I've got a strong feeling that we are gonna fight khadgar at the end..
    If so, it had better be a "release him from evil" kind of fight.

It does make sense in a way, although if it does happen, I don't think it will be because he will have willingly betrayed us. I think it will be something crazy like he gets forcibly possessed by Kil'Jaeden -- something like that. Which would be a hell of a fight, a double-shot big boss fight, so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    ^^ This is the only real option. Archimonde is dead for reals and now it's time to take out Kil'Jaeden. That will open the door for Sargeras himself to appear and we can have a titan-based expansion. Although we need Azshara in there somewhere.
    Dont be too sure about Archimonde. They might double team us with him and KJ.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that kind of power would probably burn a mortal mage to flinders before they could engage Sargeras, they would need to be substantially bolstered to even contain it. But if it were possible then I think that would be one of the few routes to possible victory.
    The other titan souls are in the watchers, right? They might come back in some form and be able to wake up or atleast channel Azeroths power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The other titan souls are in the watchers, right? They might come back in some form and be able to wake up or atleast channel Azeroths power.
    They are but their spirits are so weak I doubt it even matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Archimonde was killed in the Twisting Nether on Mythic. That should mean he is dead for reals.

It is going to be Kil'jaeden in Illidans body.

Depends on whether his Mythic encounter in Hellfire Citadel is canon - it supposedly occurred in the Nether itself (where he brought the player-raid for reasons unknown) and due to that may also have been his true end. There's sufficient leeway to brook his return, as well; all depends on how the developers want to play it.
    Well in that case this would only be true for the 5-8% of the player base that actually did this, however for the rest of us that never happened

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Well in that case this would only be true for the 5-8% of the player base that actually did this, however for the rest of us that never happened
    Oh you mean like Ra-den Ever being encountered by 5% of playerbase to be canon? Or Ragnaros Death.

Yes The Highest difficulty is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh you mean like Ra-den Ever being encountered by 5% of playerbase to be canon? Or Ragnaros Death.

Yes The Highest difficulty is canon.
    And Cho'gall's death in Highmaul.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably the avatar of sargeras, everythin on your list sounds extremly borin for a last boss
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..