Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Purple font" is no different than saying "green grass" or "white paint".

Not sure if you're really trying to look smart here, but maybe stop while you're ahead.
    "That is not how he was using the descriptive word." Learn to read, please. He was using the word "purple" as if it was the name of the font, not as an adjective to describe the font's color. Apparently reading comprehension is 2 herd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I've been offered several WQ's that reward "840+" as a base. I did one today, in fact, just about an hour ago.
    The Mythic WQ reward higher because well they're Mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    My DK dinged level 110 and within half a day hit around 813 ilvl. This wasn't me grinding hard, it was mainly doing WQ for gear. Now he sits at 835 as I prepare my third character to ding 110 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorox View Post
    The Mythic WQ reward higher because well they're Mythic.
    It was a PVP WQ.

On top of that, I do have two dungeon WQs right now, which doesn't require mythic, which reward a 840+ helm and a 840+ trinket, respectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    It was a PVP WQ.

On top of that, I do have two dungeon WQs right now, which doesn't require mythic, which reward a 840+ helm and a 840+ trinket, respectively.
    Ok so normal WQ cap at 835 (Currently, meaning as of this moment). Mythic WQ of course reward mythic quality gear.
    And here's a kicker that I just found out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Thought they go up with character progression, so if you've already put the effort into your gearing, your WQ represent that also
    THIS! You won't get a reward like that on your fresh 110 toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    "That is not how he was using the descriptive word." Learn to read, please. He was using the word "purple" as if it was the name of the font, not as an adjective to describe the font's color. Apparently reading comprehension is 2 herd.
    The precise sentence was "Oh no, it's a purple font!". A purple font. Not Purple Font. A font which is purple. Clearly reading comprehension is "2 herd" if you think that is "using the word "purple" as if it was the name of the font, not as an adjective to describe the font's color".

I do enjoy seeing someone embarrass themselves on the internet, but seriously, this has gone beyond enjoyable and actually become rather sad. Please, stop posting on this topic, you've done yourself enough damage already.

You can get an epic upgrade from almost any quest now.

I think the term "welfare epics" is a bit outdated considering you can still replace these "epics" with other greens/blues if you have enough questing/ilv gear left to acquire.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Between heroics and world quests (hadn't set foot in a mythic 5man at that point), I managed to get an iLvl of 841 within a week of hitting 110.

It's a little ridiculous.
    So did I.
    But it makes world quests worth doing.
    I just hope new content patches dont ruin world quest viability.

World quests are great, must be a wake up call to a lot of "hardcore" raiders to be losing dps meters to casuals. Can't have that can we.

I wish I was as excited about 835 hot trash vendor loot as you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    World quests are great, must be a wake up call to a lot of "hardcore" raiders to be losing dps meters to casuals. Can't have that can we.
    Good players aren't losing to them, though. Good players are 850+ already anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

Just awesome. Thanks Blizzard.
    Whats ur ilvl, if ur 810, then its welfare, if ur 850, then its a SLIGHT chance it will become warforged+socket to become an actual upgrade.

Im 850ilvl, i get a bunch of these 835 "welfare epics" that i vendor.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Lol, okay buddy. Whatever you reckon.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Its impossible to get 835+ +Ilvl gear from World Quests WITHOUT doing already dificult content. It is scaling with your Ilvl to keep the gear relevant and actually encourage you to continue World Questing instead of the age old no longer worth doing anymore.

If you're seeing 835+ Ilvl gear then that means you've been clearing Heroics and Mythics. Someone who only does World Quests and does not step foot into dungeons or buy gear on the AH will likely never see any 835+ gear on WQ rewards. Unless they get amazing Titanforge luck rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, PvP epics are the real welfare epics.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Its impossible to get 835+ +Ilvl gear from World Quests WITHOUT doing already dificult content. It is scaling with your Ilvl to keep the gear relevant and actually encourage you to continue World Questing instead of the age old no longer worth doing anymore.

If you're seeing 835+ Ilvl gear then that means you've been clearing Heroics and Mythics. Someone who only does World Quests and does not step foot into dungeons or buy gear on the AH will likely never see any 835+ gear on WQ rewards. Unless they get amazing Titanforge luck rolls.
    Completely untrue. See screenshots I posted earlier of two 840+ WQ rewards I was offered. I have done one Heroic (didn't get any loot) and no Mythics. Haven't bought a single gear piece, either. All WQs and order hall set piece unlocks.

WQs offer ilvls higher than what you currently have, combined with warforge/titanforge rolls it is easy to get up to those 835+, 840+ loot numbers.

Legion is welfare legendarys... oh wait that ship has sailed as well already.

I haven't done any heroic and still got 835 epic on a WQ yesterday. Order hall pieces upgrade to 840 or 850, so that's plenty to get higher level quest rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Welfare Epics"? Didn't that pathetic limpdick phrase get old in like '07?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted

I've done one heroic on a character, and zero mythics, and it has an average ilvl of 841. That's with zero crafted items as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Order hall pieces upgrade to 840 or 850
    840 only. Crafted items upgrade to 850, 855 in 7.1.