Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You know, staying relevant means having a chance to drop an upgrade.
    Mythic + will be relevant. Also your argument on mythic+ dungeons not being dungeons is simply false, its like calling raids irrelevant because your gear is better than LFR drops...
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-09-17 at 12:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkenqt View Post
    When raids go live there will be a chance for 860+ ilvl titanforge gears from dungeons so all this rabble is nonsense...

And from what you are typing rng doesnt seem to fit you since having a chance is not enough for you to go back and do the content that is still relevant so in short maybe wow aint your game?
    Gon relly on RNG in dungeons to get you better gear, yeah sure cause that's why we want to dungeons, to get a 1 out of a hundred chance to get an item that has 10 Ilevels more then my last helmet I got, that was blizzard's grand vision for dungeons, right?

Dungeons won't be relevant for very long, they never will be, and never should be, world content, exploring, new zones - that's End Game content. Not raids or dungeons, gear should be a subjective thing you need, not something you just NEED to have to "Finish" the end game of an expansion. Thank you Blizz, please do that. And unban people while at It so that they can play your game In the first place, banning people left and right as you are now Isn't helping, and your bigshots, Craig, Metzen and others that left In the last few years should be an Indication of how even they know it's time to bail before the ship sinks.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I am tired looking for mythic dungeons, mostly i got rejected and idk why.

I got allready 845 ILvL but still...
    Someone in my guild tried to say it was due to their class. Though it is a portion of the reason, the actual reason is that they have 20 people spamming invites at once then they can be picky with class choice, why would I take a cloth when 3 out of the 4 people we already have are leather and the other is mail... I can take that other leather or mail wearer and we can trade gear if not needed. or our group is lacking this, lets wait it. or a ton of other variables. One tank in my guild only takes melee to pugs in Mythics because of WW and DH cleave is stupid and the rest of melee are fairly strong. I personally look for 1 range 1 melee and the third dps could be whatever but the reason I usually decline is that 15 people are spamming me at once and I get to pick what I want.

Deleted
    Mythic+ will be ignored in favor of Mythic, mark my words. Because M+ is just as much a total waste of time as CM was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    For you maybe for a lot of other players myself included anything I can do to make my toon stronger I do. Add in the achievements and just the challenge alone to see how far I can go I will do it and many others.
    Why did people do challenge modes?
    More than half did them for the mount and transmogs. Not the challenge.

Just look at how many bought boosts, Was that for the challenge aswell ?

Yeah we remember, and they will be more relevant than ever. What's the point of your post? Nothing even resembling a suggestion how would they make them stay relevant. Even though they are, since A) they provide artifact power B) they provide Blood of Sargeras C) Mythic+.

Also remember punctuation, syntax and paragraphs. Horrible to read.

You can get HC level items from mythic+ 10 but you'd better of doing mythic raids. Dungeons aren't really worth the time or effort.

You get mythic raid quality gears at the end of the week if you do lv 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You can get HC level items from mythic+ 10 but you'd better of doing mythic raids. Dungeons aren't really worth the time or effort.
    Except you can do both and mythic raid is much harder than mythic+ 10. Not everyone has guild.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    anyone remember blizzard saying they want dungeons to be relevant, well yes mythic plus will be but only a handful of people will be sucessful at those but once raid hits on the 21st for EU,dungeons are already irrelevant as a DK with ilvl 843 normal dungeons dont drop anything apart from vendor trash,heroic can drop warforged but very rarely so no incentive to go back to those, when emerald nightmare opens and people start getting there raid gear mythic dungeons will be phased out aswell for gear, so only raids and mythic plus for pver's which is basically same dungeons you have done over and over just with some added little quirk to make it a little harder
    Mythic + with random buffs/debuffs to ur your and mobs is what they are talking about.
    Did you really think that normal/heroic/mythic that isn't + will actually last?
    HELLO?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    You get mythic raid quality gears at the end of the week if you do lv 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Except you can do both and mythic raid is much harder than mythic+ 10. Not everyone has guild.
    I don't know, the items from Arcway and Court might be worth it on mythic+ 10 but tother than that, there is little point.
    Also, raids aren't that much harder if they are anything like the WoD raids.

anyone remember blizzard saying they want dungeons to be relevant, well yes mythic plus will be but only a handful of people will be sucessful at those but once raid hits on the 21st for EU,dungeons are already irrelevant as a DK with ilvl 843 normal dungeons dont drop anything apart from vendor trash,heroic can drop warforged but very rarely so no incentive to go back to those, when emerald nightmare opens and people start getting there raid gear mythic dungeons will be phased out aswell for gear, so only raids and mythic plus for pver's which is basically same dungeons you have done over and over just with some added little quirk to make it a little harder
    mythic + are your alternative to raiding - granted that with recent sever nerf they are shitty altrenative but they still are alternative. besides this raiding will be always peak of progress blizzard just keeps proving it ver andover making all other content pure shit reward/time invest wise.

if you dont liek it you need togo to another mmorpg since its quite clear now that nothing will ever change. (proven by blizzard making mythic + complete shit whith only 2 random pieces for spending there long time)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    What I'm asking myself is: when does the OP think punctuation, proper syntax and using paragraphs are going to become relevant again?
    one day you may become multilingual person then you will realise how little grammar means in actual buisness/real life contacts - untill then have fun being grammar nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Why would they want normal and heroic dungeons to remain relevant as your iLvl increases? That's exactly why Mythic+ was invented.
    my guess is a lot of people really miss badge/jp/vp gear systems - nobody likes rng beside blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I am tired looking for mythic dungeons, mostly i got rejected and idk why.

I got allready 845 ILvL but still...
    thats because even people with 852+ itlv are being rejected already with 845 you are way behind the curve for pugging (as dps )

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I don't know, the items from Arcway and Court might be worth it on mythic+ 10 but tother than that, there is little point.
    Also, raids aren't that much harder if they are anything like the WoD raids.
    Grabbing 5 people is far more accessible than 20. That alone is enough reason for people to not do mythic. Mythic+ gives you mythic raid gears without doing mythic raids.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-09-17 at 01:12 PM.

Mythic Dungeons can give gear up to 880 WITHOUT warforging etc.
    You don't know that, do you?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Dungeon gear still doesn't have dem cool set bonuses so it's still meh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    What I'm asking myself is: when does the OP think punctuation, proper syntax and using paragraphs are going to become relevant again?
    I think the OP is not a native English speaker and probably also quite young. Posting whingy and salty threads all over the place and being overly angry about small, irrelevant things.

On topic: Mythic+ is the "dungeon-progression" end game. Titanforged is the incentive to run Heroics with casual friends etc.

and who is gonna run dungeons for that like 1-2 percent chance of getting a lucky upgrade, when you will prolly have better luck in your weekly raids
    Those who want to have some fun with 4 other close friends and have a chance (no matter how small) at some useful loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Grabbing 5 people is far more accessible than 20. That alone is enough reason for people to not do mythic. Mythic+ gives you mythic raid gears without doing mythic raids.
    No, it gives you heroic gear, not mythic.

which is basically same dungeons you have done over and over just with some added little quirk to make it a little harder
    How is it different than normal/hc/myhtic raids?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    More than half did them for the mount and transmogs. Not the challenge.

Just look at how many bought boosts, Was that for the challenge aswell ?
    And won't they now do these for the exact same reason then?
    With now the possibility of gear and ap upgrades
    Last edited by Jewsco; 2016-09-17 at 01:56 PM.

Simple: Buff the base item level from newly dropped dungeon items 1 item level a week for the rest of the expansion. Sure that won't make them relevent week to week, but after several weeks of the buff, you may be back to farm the drops again if you only do dungeons with your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.