Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Since Themius is here defending the dead person, I'll assume s/he was black, and therefore, automatically innocent.
    Also they have no responsibility for their own actions at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I don't care once they're born... hmm care to tell me when a fetus stops being a fetus? Is a walking talking 13 year old teen still a fetus? This is like a stupid narrative if you're trying to say I don't care about people once they're born.
    Learn to comparison. You care because he's 13, if he was 18 you wouldn't say shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Since Themius is here defending the dead person, I'll assume s/he was black, and therefore, automatically innocent.
    You can spread that to everyone in here trying to say he couldn't have possibly understood what he did. Don't see these people making the same arguments for a white teen doing the same stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Learn to comparison. You care because he's 13, if he was 18 you wouldn't say shit.
    Nah. Themius would call them a teenager and make the same arguments of being too stupid to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    you said I don't care about people just fetuses. Maybe you should learn to compare lmfao.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The adult decisions was to.....
    1) Carry a gun.
    2) Pull it on a cop.
    So if he have adults responsibility at age 13, why can he not enjoy the privileges as a adult, like drive a car, vote, buying alcohol, etc....
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-09-17 at 01:12 PM.

Maybe you shoudl go back and read the frist two pages, because I didn't know he was black until another person said this studpid comment.

Also since comprehension seems to be lost on you people. I never defended the dead person. What I said was he should have been shot yes because he pulled a gun on fucking cops; however, his death shouldn't be celebrated like it is here.

Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults. He made a stupid fatal decision. That doesn't mean nothing of value was lost. His life was lost he could have turned around.

Tell me... how is that "excusing him"

Yeah he got shit and that's sad. Excuse he's so young. He should have been shot because the threat was quite clear.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I didn't expect the cops to shoot him. What I'm arguing against is this idea that he was scum and deserved to be killed. As if he couldn't ever turn around. And these mysterious "adult decicisions "

Is he black? I haven't paid attention to anything other than age. That doesn't really matter. Point is he was a dumb kid who made a dumb decision and that's a shame.

Oh yeah it's alllllll about race, not like I have ever defended criminals before! I mean when I was defending the 12 year old white murderer preteen no one thought it was about race, but the moment I say the same arguments in favor of a black person (who i didn't even know was black until 3 pages into the topic becuase I haven't looked up much about the case) it's just me totally making it about race.
    Last edited by Themius; 2016-09-17 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    So if he have a adults responsibility, why can he not enjoy the privileges as a adult, like drive a car, vote, buying alcohol, etc....
    The mental gymnastics people like you do is fucken amazing. I didn't say Adult Responsibility I said Adult Decision and that's two different things champ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You can spread that to everyone in here trying to say he couldn't have possibly understood what he did. Don't see these people making the same arguments for a white teen doing the same stupid shit.
    Give me a white 13 year old teen who did this and my response would be the same.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-09-17 at 01:14 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The mental gymnastics people like you do is fucken amazing. I didn't say Adult responsibility I said adult decision and that's two different things champ.
    Is it? So he is to young to have adult responsibility but can make adult decision? So what is the difference?

Maybe you shoudl go back and read the frist two pages, because I didn't know he was black until another person said this studpid comment.

Also since comprehension seems to be lost on you people. I never defended the dead person. What I said was he should have been shot yes because he pulled a gun on fucking cops; however, his death shouldn't be celebrated like it is here.

Oh yeah it's alllllll about race, not like I have ever defended criminals before! I mean when I was defending the 12 year old white murderer preteen no one thought it was about race, but the moment I say the same arguments in favor of a black person (who i didn't even know was black until 3 pages into the topic becuase I haven't looked up much about the case) it's just me totally making it about race.
    I don't see anyone celebrating. Just not giving two shits this idiot cause his own death.

Work on your reading comprehension.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    13 year old with a BB gun gets shot.

Adult college student who rapes a woman and gets sentenced to 3 months.

Which version of the justice system is real?

13 years of age is the number that jumps at you, but honestly, a 13 year old black american can be very well be 6ft tall and weight 170+ pounds. Ive been around black people my whole life, had two friends back in MIDDLE school that were already around 2 meters tall(800m runner and a volleyball player). A human being of that stature can pose a threat to anyone, so i wont let the age fool me. The kid made a stupid decision and unfortunately paid with his life.

Looks like this Tyre has a few holes in it now.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Is being an aggressive and stupid 13-year-old something he deserved to die for? I agree that there are likely people who failed him in his upbringing and that he acted very badly. He deserved to be punished harshly for his actions. I'm don't think he deserved to die for them.
    If you make enough excuses you can pretty much justify any criminal acts, but he knew what he was getting himself into and got the same response most logic people would expect to get. For example if I wanted to drive around blind folded because I think it is fun, does that mean I shouldn't be surprised when the cops shoot at me after I don't stop? What if I have fun driving around while blind folded though? Why should I die because I wanted to have fun?

10+ Year Old Account

It says he is black in the OP though, as it does in the article, so are you saying that you commented on something that you hadn't even bothered to read?

The caller said the armed robber was a "black boy in a hoodie" and "the guys just took off running," according to the audio.
    And I guessed from the title that he would probably be black due to his name. I find it highly unlikely that you didn't know he was black, or at least had a strong suspicion he would be, before posting.

Is being an aggressive and stupid 13-year-old something he deserved to die for? I agree that there are likely people who failed him in his upbringing and that he acted very badly. He deserved to be punished harshly for his actions. I'm don't think he deserved to die for them.
    Pull a weapon on a cop after robbing a store at gun point and see how long you last.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults. He made a stupid fatal decision. That doesn't mean nothing of value was lost. His life was lost he could have turned around.
    Yet he was cable of an adult act. If it had been a real gun and he shot someone he could get the death penalty.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It says he is black in the OP though, as it does in the article, so are you saying that you commented on something that you hadn't even bothered to read?

And I guessed from the title that he would probably be black due to his name. I find it highly unlikely that you didn't know he was black, or at least had a strong suspicion he would be, before posting.
    He is hardline dedicated to not looking like a manic activist when he isn't posting like one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Yet he was cable of an adult act. If it had been a real gun and he shot someone he could get the death penalty.
    So he is so old that he can take full adult responsibility then it come to punishment, why can he not enjoy the privileges as a adult, like drive a car, vote, buying alcohol, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    13 years of age is the number that jumps at you, but honestly, a 13 year old black american can be very well be 6ft tall and weight 170+ pounds. Ive been around black people my whole life, had two friends back in MIDDLE school that were already around 2 meters tall(800m runner and a volleyball player). A human being of that stature can pose a threat to anyone, so i wont let the age fool me. The kid made a stupid decision and unfortunately paid with his life.
    The tallest people are like Nordic people...

What someone "deserves" isn't really all that relevant in a context where the police have no choice but to treat him as an active shooter.