Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I could use some advice on what trinkets to use, the ones I have are not on the wowhead gear list. I've been really unlucky this first few weeks, my focus atm is mythic+ dungeons.

This is what I have:

[Mana Crystal Shard] - +1123 Agility, +898 Mastery

[An'she's Token of Guile] - +1123 Agility, +898 Critical Strike

[Writhing Heart of Darkness] - +898 Critical Strike, Your damaging critical strikes reduce the damage the target deals to you by 1.2% for 6 sec. Stacks 3 times.

[Ember of Nullification] - +955 Agility, +763 Versatility, Taking magic damage has a chance to apply Choking Flames to the attacker, silencing them for 2 sec. This may only occur once every 20 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    I could use some advice on what trinkets to use, the ones I have are not on the wowhead gear list. I've been really unlucky this first few weeks, my focus atm is mythic+ dungeons.

This is what I have:

[Mana Crystal Shard] - +1123 Agility, +898 Mastery

[An'she's Token of Guile] - +1123 Agility, +898 Critical Strike

[Writhing Heart of Darkness] - +898 Critical Strike, Your damaging critical strikes reduce the damage the target deals to you by 1.2% for 6 sec. Stacks 3 times.

[Ember of Nullification] - +955 Agility, +763 Versatility, Taking magic damage has a chance to apply Choking Flames to the attacker, silencing them for 2 sec. This may only occur once every 20 sec.
    First 2 for damage. Second 2 for Surv.

Looks like the tank damage reduction is 10% on abilities not shared with other specs. How significant will that be on our self-healing?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are there any hidden effects on the Aldrachi Warblades?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Looks like the tank damage reduction is 10% on abilities not shared with other specs. How significant will that be on our self-healing?
    Even abilities shared by other specs could be nerfed.

Abilities which are shared with other specializations remain unchanged for those other specializations.

It only says dmg, not healing so none or very very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    It only says dmg, not healing so none or very very small.
    Our healing talents and artifact traits are %-based on damage done. So when the damage gets nerfed, so does our survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    Trinkets are fine. The 2 sets are there. No point in making a m+ list at this point since it will be out next week.
    I'm sure there are lots of people who would love to start figuring out what would potentially be bis gear list for mythic +
    Last edited by Flaryon; 2016-09-17 at 01:55 PM.

Our healing talents and artifact traits are %-based on damage done. So when the damage gets nerfed, so does our survivability.
    As I said, very very small. Lets say you hit for 100k, the 15 % will heal you for 15k.

10 % nerf will make that hit for 90k which means 13,5k. Those 1,5k wont really be noticeable.

You mean the 50% leech and 15% of fire damage to healing? Thats it. We heal based off AP not damage done outside those 2 things.

We are already practically invulnerable during Meta with 50% leech as is it won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaryon View Post
    I'm sure there are lots of people who would love to start figuring out what would potentially be bis gear list for mythic +
    Why would you start figuring it out when you have a few days left? The majority of your gear will simply be, highest ilvl then by prio. There is a full set of gear with Mastery/Crit gear. If you get something with those stats and its within 5 ilvl of your next piece with worse stats, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    Why would you start figuring it out when you have a few days left? The majority of your gear will simply be, highest ilvl then by prio. There is a full set of gear with Mastery/Crit gear. If you get something with those stats and its within 5 ilvl of your next piece with worse stats, use it.
    And trinkets? Your raiding bis list isn't "pick what ever item has highest ilvl then by prio" Not saying you have to do the Mythic+ bis list, you clearly don't want to. Just wondering if someone has / there's another resource.
    Last edited by Flaryon; 2016-09-17 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaryon View Post
    And trinkets? Your raiding bis list isn't "pick what ever item has highest ilvl then by prio" Not saying you have to do the Mythic+ bis list, you clearly don't want to. Just wondering if someone has / there's another resource.
    I didn't make that list for me. I made it for those who wanted it. I still don't believe in BiS Lists in the new WF/TF based Legion. Even though I put that, most won't have those pieces for Raiding or high ilvl ones.

I feel like burning alive might be better if it could spread off of targets other than the initial target. i.e. the spread would go main target > 2 targets > 4 targets > 8 targets etc. This might not make it any more viable but it could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by diachroniko View Post
    I feel like burning alive might be better if it could spread off of targets other than the initial target. i.e. the spread would go main target > 2 targets > 4 targets > 8 targets etc. This might not make it any more viable but it could be nice.
    It does too much damage for that to be balanced, and it could also go on indefinitely if it spread in that manner, because hypothetically each new instance would be another full duration. Think it would be better served being buffed in a different way, like every .5 second spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    It does too much damage for that to be balanced, and it could also go on indefinitely if it spread in that manner, because hypothetically each new instance would be another full duration. Think it would be better served being buffed in a different way, like every .5 second spreading.
    Each jump doesn't start at full duration afaik. The initial application is 10 seconds (with artifact trait), the first jump is 8 seconds, the second is 6, etc etc. So it would cap out at 16 targets I believe, but 8 of them would only get 2 seconds/1 tic of the debuff, and would very much be an edge case.

Quote Originally Posted by diachroniko View Post
    Each jump doesn't start at full duration afaik. The initial application is 10 seconds (with artifact trait), the first jump is 8 seconds, the second is 6, etc etc. So it would cap out at 16 targets I believe, but 8 of them would only get 2 seconds/1 tic of the debuff, and would very much be an edge case.
    I totally see what you're saying, but for some reason earlier what I said made sense in my head... Yeah the effect wouldn't have to change for it to spread twice as fast.

There is one thing I do not understand in that excellent guide : why would you not go to Painbringer as a second path for our artifact weapon and instead going to pick up devour souls ?!

Which food shoud be used? 375Vers Food or the 300Stam from the Feast?

I'm sure this has been asked, but does the bonus armor potion increase attack power like in WoD? Or is the DPS pot going to be best for DPS? Do the DPS pots count towards our leech effects?
    Last edited by grizzlysaurusrex; 2016-09-18 at 08:00 PM.