Deleted

Question Foraging vs. Unseen path class hall upgrade

Hey,

which one would you chose? I find foraging kinda useless, but I am curious about your opinions.

[Foraging: World quests grant you bonus resources while you have a Combat Ally active 100 resource/WQ.]

[Unseen path: +1 bonus roll for raids/mythic+ dungeons ]
    Last edited by mmoccf278a5b22; 2016-09-17 at 04:30 AM.

The bonus roll upgrade isn't really +1. it just means you don't have to spend gold for your third seal each week (kind of like the War Mill from WoD Garrison). I think the Order Hall resource one is much better until you build up a decent stockpile of resources. Once you've done that you can switch to the other one for the free seal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    The bonus roll upgrade isn't really +1. it just means you don't have to spend gold for your third seal each week (kind of like the War Mill from WoD Garrison). I think the Order Hall resource one is much better until you build up a decent stockpile of resources. Once you've done that you can switch to the other one for the free seal.
    What do u mean by "decent" ? 100k?

Quote Originally Posted by Nextiqt View Post
    What do u mean by "decent" ? 100k?
    That much is up to you. However much you feel will keep you from needing to farm more for a long time.

Deleted
    Can always get the 3rd seal somehow, but you can not always farm Order Resources if you need them. It depends on whether you want to invest in the chance that Order Hall Resources become useful in the future, or not.

You need a Combat Ally for Foraging, I don't use one so choice is pretty simple imo. x)

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    You need a Combat Ally for Foraging, I don't use one so choice is pretty simple imo. x)
    Same. We only have 5 followers for missions so that's what I use them for. A shame that the combat ally can't also be used for missions if he's set to accompany us. That made that feature worthless to me.

That being said, ressources seem awfully easy to acquire. Just go do every WQ with ressources which pop up in a given day and you can get loads damn near instantly. And there are always a lot of them so I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Shuken View Post
    Same. We only have 5 followers for missions so that's what I use them for. A shame that the combat ally can't also be used for missions if he's set to accompany us. That made that feature worthless to me.

That being said, ressources seem awfully easy to acquire. Just go do every WQ with ressources which pop up in a given day and you can get loads damn near instantly. And there are always a lot of them so I don't know...
    Should be a no brainer choice - go for seals. Order Resources aren't that useful, and its easy enough to get what you need just in the course of normal WQing.

Deleted
    I am in same boat, but i find resources kinda useless and u make enough of team via world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you doing more than 40 WQs per week?

If not, go for the free seal. If more? Take Foraging and spend the 4k on your 3rd seal, and enjoy the surplus Resources above that 4k.

I'm assuming you don't want to use gold at all.

At this point of the game, resources for the class hall are completely devalued by the costs of things. The only things that cost a lot are artifact research (still not that much) and the class hall upgrades for the 4th, 5th, and 2nd legendary. Keep enough to cover those and you are practically swimming in resources right now. Only thing to be worried about is if Blizzqrd increases cost on things or introduce new things to buy with them. You really only need to do 2 WQ's a day that offer resources to pull ahead of everything you could spend them on right now. At this point, you probably spend, on average, a total of 600 a day for missions, followed upgrades, and your backup cadets. With a little basic math you can figure out how much you have to do to pull ahead. Long story short: go with the bonus roll.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2016-09-18 at 10:05 PM.