Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    I got this today.......http://imgur.com/AkocO85
    Fire legendary items without crit sure makes them feel less legendary. Having said that I would happily take those.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekill View Post
    I hinestly think the pyro bracers are stronger. I have had over 2 mil pyro crits with them
    Yeah dont have the bracers yet....Im curious to see what kind of dps diff it makes hardcasting pyro all the time tho. Having both would be a huge dps increase for sure.

4 Legendaries in guild, 3 of them belong to one person.. Nada for anyone else so far..

Deleted
    None here, but no complaints, eventually I'll get one or not, as the (lack of) luck determines. That arcane leggings would be really nice to have, but I can wait a few months and pass that time being fire if required. At least it was promised that there would be some kind of method for targeted item farming later on.

What really intrigues me is the fact that I know of 0.0 items in my guild (about 50 active accounts) or in any other guild among the people I know, and AFAIK no one among these folks has ever seen 1 legendary drop when partying with randoms in dungeons. Seeing that this means about a few hundred characters, a few thounsand emissary caches and ofc way more dungeon bosses, these "observations" still are local / of minuscule relevance / fit the big blizzard trademarked rng theorem etc. etc. But after doing a bit of googling some posters do think the so-called "bad luck protection" is bugged, and only works _after_ getting the first item. See, even in this mage thread there was mention of having 2 items already. There are people with 3 as well. With a bigger dataset and better math skills it will be pointed out eventually just how astronomical that luck must be _normally_.

More talk about this can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Fire legendary items without crit sure makes them feel less legendary. Having said that I would happily take those.
    Belt has been changed to crit/haste

Quote Originally Posted by Drakainen View Post
    4 Legendaries in guild, 3 of them belong to one person.. Nada for anyone else so far..
    They are or have hotfixed some issue with people that have looted one being much more likely to loot others.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They are or have hotfixed some issue with people that have looted one being much more likely to loot others.
    lucky for the people who that happened to, crappy for the people who havent gotten one yet.

Wow the craziest thing just happened.

So I joined a mythic group and we started chit chatting as we headed out to the instance. The topic turned to legendaries and we all agreed that the recent legendary bug was pretty shitty that some people had gotten 2 legendaries because of it. After lambasting a bit more, we joked that one would drop now to compensate the backlash.

Our first boss, I reach in and lo-and-behold; Norgannon's Foresight

Pretty crazy haha. It was a pretty awesome feeling, but also sobering because of how scarce they seem to be. I hope others are luckier than me.

Few things about it from the limited testing I've done.

- The proc shares the exact same buff icon as the "Nightwell Arcanum" buff of the 2 piece bonus from the Head/Shoulders of Court of Starts/Arcway. This is potentially an oversight, because it requires an addon to track them together properly otherwise.

- It seems to proc very often. I was just spamming instants for a good while (5 minutes) on a target dummy and the proc rate was ranging anywhere from consecutive procs to 8+ casts in between procs. No idea how accurate that small a sample size is though.

- Once the proc is active and you've chosen a spell to start casting, if you stop casting that same spell, you will lose the buff. You cannot be midway through a cast during the buff, decide on a different spell, and then change accordingly. Tracking the proc closely is necessary because you never know when you might be spamming a pyro-chain only to realize you're hardcasting a pyro now because Norgannon's Foresight proc'd.

- Seems pretty broken for open world kiting/farming etc. It takes getting used to though.

I got the sucky secret ring. Not super useful for PvE.

Procs off ice nova though, so I've got that goin' for me.

Deleted
    I dropped the Shard of Exodar. Its pretty amazing for any PvE encounter. I'm just popping it like Combustion at this point.

One thing I'd suggest is to clarify the use of this to your groups, especially if you have another person who can BL. You dont want to piss on other people's rotations just because you got a shiny legendary that allows you to do so

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I got the sucky secret ring. Not super useful for PvE.

Procs off ice nova though, so I've got that goin' for me.
    And dragon's breath, which is a lot less of a DPS loss.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    And dragon's breath, which is a lot less of a DPS loss.

Pffft who plays fire?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they ever make GS not DPS negative, it also procs it.

Can u get legendaries in mailbox? I always tend to forget to loot, like i dont even loot 80% of teh time

anyone else feel like mages got dicked over when it comes to legendary procs?

Darcklis Diadem (helm) - Dbreath dmg - meh

Prydaz (ring) - absorb shield - garbage

Belovirs (chest) - absorb shield - garbage

Sun King Bindings (wrist) - hot streak - **GOOD**

Rhonins Armwraps (wrist) - Ablast - decent

Mags Bracers (wrist) - icelance - decent

Lady Vashj (hands) - IV FoF - meh

Cord Of Infinity (waist) - mana regen - garbage

Koralons (waist) - scorch - meh

Zannesu (waist) - blizzard - garbage

Mystic Kilt (legs) - mana - decent(ish)

Norgannons (feet) - moving cast - meh

Shard of the Exodar (finger) - heroism - **GOOD**

Sephuz (finger) - cc - meh

14 Mage "Legendaries"; only 5 good/decent ones, the rest are meh or garbage

looking at all the other classes with 10-12 amazing ones and only 1-2 shitty ones, feels like we got the raw end of the stick in a big way

yeah but the pyro bracers and the timewarp ring are really really good. I've had my pyro proc from the bracers crit for 2.5+ mill when in rune and with 5 stacks of PI.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    anyone else feel like mages got dicked over when it comes to legendary procs?

Darcklis Diadem (helm) - Dbreath dmg - meh

Prydaz (ring) - absorb shield - garbage

Belovirs (chest) - absorb shield - garbage

Sun King Bindings (wrist) - hot streak - **GOOD**

Rhonins Armwraps (wrist) - Ablast - decent

Mags Bracers (wrist) - icelance - decent

Lady Vashj (hands) - IV FoF - meh

Cord Of Infinity (waist) - mana regen - garbage

Koralons (waist) - scorch - meh

Zannesu (waist) - blizzard - garbage

Mystic Kilt (legs) - mana - decent(ish)

Norgannons (feet) - moving cast - meh

Shard of the Exodar (finger) - heroism - **GOOD**

Sephuz (finger) - cc - meh

14 Mage "Legendaries"; only 5 good/decent ones, the rest are meh or garbage

looking at all the other classes with 10-12 amazing ones and only 1-2 shitty ones, feels like we got the raw end of the stick in a big way
    No, there are classes with much worse legendaries.
    Hi Sephurik

Few in guild and a buddy that has one, but no luck for me yet.

How can you call the Kilt only decent(ish)? It's one of the strongest legendaries, 30k dps gain single target. Also, the DB legendary is the strongest on AoE, definitely not meh.

Deleted
    Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary.
    Well so it seems there actually really was reason why so many people got two or more and most none.