The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Why not?, oops we lost your passport, bye bye
    Wow, you really don't even get the basics, eh?

Maher is a big nosed dork, hes getting deported also.
    Off with his head!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The world's largest police union has endorsed Trump for President. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...HGa?li=BBnb7Kz citing he is a candidate who understands their concerns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Thankfully, because we don't live in Myanmar or somewhere like that, the odds of a crazed gunman assassinating a presidential candidate these days are fairly miniscule and I doubt that the Secret Service had to do much in response to Trump's comment. However, the reason America isn't like Myanmar is that we have a society that frowns upon using threats of violence to get your way, regardless if they're done in a jokey manner or don't pose any real danger. Just the mere suggestion that a candidate is willing to resort to murdering his opponent to win an election is just about the most un-American thing you could possibly imagine.
    Except that is totally false. His opponents are grasping for straws and some can not understand sarcasm. Even the media for the most part is not making claims those are true. Because even they understand it is a ridiculous claim.

Why not?, oops we lost your passport, bye bye
    We know you're trolling, but at least offer some substance
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's because there's a disconnect on terms. You have repeatedly insisted that high-school dropouts routinely vote D (you didn't cite a source, but you probably could find something you'd be willing to work with), and then went one step further with the transitive law based on high school dropouts being stupid. Points for intent, there is a chain of logic there, Of course, polls do exist to track high school dropouts. About 26% of high school dropouts became a "caregiver" which could mean a child, or a parent. 19% said they did to get a job to get money for their family. And 2% were bullied. That's 47% right there in categories I'm not sure you want to count as "stupid".
    This is an odd quibble - on the whole high school dropouts have low IQs. Using lack of completion of high school as a proxy for low intellect seems like the most plausible way to figure out who stupid people vote for. I do not have access to any direct measurements that would allow a plain 1:1 correlation here, but the correlation between lack of high school completion and low IQ is high. I don't think this is a controversial enough claim to require linking data, but I can go get some if you disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Meanwhile, I was using the actual definition of stupid, rather than poorly educated and a logical connection that's hovering around half accurate. Specifically, people who will take Trump at his word when he, just as an example I haven't used in a while, re-tweets a set of stats about about black and white murder rates, which is not only highly factually false, but cites a source that didn't even exist. Someone who will trust what Trump says at face value, when what Trump says is easily contradicted by reality, through even the most cursory attempt to investigate the topic. Such as, going to the actual FBI stats to look at murder rates.

That should clear things up. You are claiming that high-school dropouts tend to have lower IQs, which again, you could probably back up if you tried, and that they tend to vote D. I am saying, Trump has collected voters who will discount fact and reality in exchange for the word of a salesman, who has been caught blatantly, factually lying dozens upon dozens of times in the last year, including twice more today; and that fits the actual definition of stupid far more directly and clearly.

And, just to be 100% clear because apparently some people didn't read what I wrote the first time, even when I quoted them directly, some people are voting for Trump for reasons other than blanket agreeing with his factual falsehoods, but instead believing his stated policy direction is the right thing for them and/or the country. That is not inherently stupid. Willingly believing dozens upon dozens of easily disprovable lies, however, is. There is a difference. One might say, a deplorable one.
    I do not see any efforts or evidence provided as to whether Trump voters or Clinton voters are more prone to believing lies. To use your own framing, you could probably find objective evidence that Trump lies more, but few would doubt that both politicians lie regularly and ridiculously. Is there evidence that Trump supporters are more likely to believe his lies than Clinton supporters are to believe hers?

Overall, this is a pretty pointless argument. What's the goal of saying, "stupid people vote for X"? Unless someone's suggesting they shouldn't be allowed to vote, this doesn't really matter. It's just another way of othering those that politically disagree.
    Last edited by Spectral; 2016-09-17 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The world's largest police union has endorsed Trump for President. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...HGa?li=BBnb7Kz citing he is a candidate who understands their concerns.

- - - Updated - - -

Except that is totally false. His opponents are grasping for straws and some can not understand sarcasm. Even the media for the most part is not making claims those are true. Because even they understand it is a ridiculous claim.
    Trump was visited by the Secret Service concerning his comments about Second Amendment people 'doing something about' Clinton. Trump has repeatedly encouraged and forgiven violence from his supporters. He no longer gets the benefit of the doubt when he says these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is an odd quibble - on the whole high school dropouts have low IQs. Using lack of completion of high school as a proxy for low intellect seems like the most plausible way to figure out who stupid people vote for.

I do not see any efforts or evidence provided as to whether Trump voters or Clinton voters are more prone to believing lies. To use your own framing, you could probably find objective evidence that Trump lies more, but few would doubt that both politicians lie regularly and ridiculously. Is there evidence that Trump supporters are more likely to believe his lies than Clinton supporters are to believe hers?
    Yes. This forum. Clinton's supporters generally acknowledge her proven lies and reject claims that she has lied if no evidence is provided. Trump's supporters make excuses for his provable lies and refuse to acknowledge his on-the-record repeated and frequent flip-flops.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-09-17 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    You say your name is mark but we have no record of you sir, in fact our facial recognition camera system lists you as alfredo hernando, a 5 time deported felon illegal alien from el Salvador. I remember an eddy murphy movie a long time ago, I think it was called carbon copy or something. And they actually removed the rich white guys identity and replaced him with a poor black male.
    Good thing real world doesnt work like movies do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when union was a 4 letter word for GOP?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Good thing real world doesnt work like movies do.
    What about for reality TV stars?

http://l.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Tjf...27088967a6dda1
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

This the same police union Trump scammed? Charging them $250k to hold a fundraiser at his hotel while "donating" $150k that he claimed was from him, but was from his charity.

- - - Updated - - -

That feeling when someone documents more lies by Trump in a single day than they have been able to pin on Clinton in her 30+ years in public life.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/77...028608?lang=en

Yet she is the one that is untrustworthy.... ya okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has insulted so many people and told so many lies at this point that it's impossible to keep track of it all. Good thing there is a website for that.
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...mp/statements/

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mark cuban hopefully will be deported day 1 of president trumps reign of happiness.
    LELEL kek, what a cuck donny is if he deports someone who tries to challenge him kek.

To say that in human,

I love how these trump supporters just scream and cry "DEPORT!!" When they know their daddy can't win an argument. And donny just heightens this ideology of, "don't stand strong, just sort of cry elementary school insults and make up shit when you're in a hard situation." At least Hillary kills people. I admire that coldheartedness in her, Donald just sort of is a little bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It makes no sense for a christian to vote Trump. Even if they claim abortion that doesn't hold water for obvious reasons.
    I'd think the fact that he's been divorced twice and his massive ego would have sealed the deal for any Christians who respect their scriptures.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-09-17 at 08:41 PM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump's plan for replacing Obamacare:

Typical meaningless vague Trump bullshit, and yet the Trumpeters lap it up anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Works for me.

Lets lock them both up and lets Sanders and Cruz have a runoff.
    Okay.

Bernie Sanders will win that in a landslide, so works for me.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I wonder if Trump will keep tweeting insults to random people like the little bitch he is WHEN he becomes POTUS
    Correction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Trump will keep tweeting insults to random people like the little bitch he is IF he becomes POTUS
    Hopefully. It would distract him from doing more harmful things.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Maher is a big nosed dork, hes getting deported also.
    Calling to deport people who express opinions that don't match your own is contrary to the spirit of the First Amendment.

Why do you hate America, Hooked?
    Putin khuliyo

Obama is unifying the Republican base. Good on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Obama is unifying the Republican base. Good on him.
    So you want to go back to the January 2009 economy? Ooooooooooooook.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Trump will keep tweeting insults to random people like the little bitch he is IF he becomes POTUS
    Almost certainly. He's already delegated shirked the responsibilities of president onto his VP and donors appointees. And with his sons taking care of his business funds since he can't as president, he's going to have a lot of free time on his hands. Who knows, maybe he'll start trolling trade chat in WoW.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

He's a Putin supporting Bulgarian, of course he supports Trump and wants the US economy to crash.
    Who actually benefited the most of the Bank bailout that Obama did? There are more black children in poverty than in 2009 because of Obama's policies. More wealth inequality.

Of course Trump is a better alternative than 4 more years of Obama/Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Who actually benefited the most of the Bank bailout that Obama did? There are more black children in poverty than in 2009 because of Obama's policies. More wealth inequality.

Of course Trump is a better alternative than 4 more years of Obama/Clinton.
    Sometimes, I want to live in your little bubble, but I didn't have a lobotomy to believe this shit.