Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well that sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. And since the GOP asked the Attorney General and the Department of Justice, and they haven't done anything (yet, I guess) they must be in on it. And since the House and Senate never moved to censure her (well if they did, I can't find it and it was never resolved -- the House and Senate haven't censured anyone in years) they must be in on it too!

As for the deaths, this might help.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th...ed-to-the-dnc/

Yeah...see that "snopes" in the address? You know this won't end well for your suggestion. But I guess the DC police and the Omaha World Herald are in on it, too? That's a pretty strange conspiracy.
    Just as everything that continues to come out on a daily basis from all the emails, voter fraud, deaths, etc.... every Hillary supporter just yells conspiracy to sweep it under the rug without really looking into it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Is she even legally capable of stepping down and/or being replaced? She's already on the ballot on all states. Many states have already had absentee voting open.
    Yes she can step down and be replaced, she just cant be removed by the democrat party unless she goes to jail or is incapacitated.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This aren't even contradictory, and I've never heard anyone claim the latter.
    You've never heard people cry racist when the subject of border security comes up?

Wheres the raised eyebrow emoji when you need it. Guess this one works:
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    Just as everything that continues to come out on a daily basis from all the emails, voter fraud, deaths, etc.... every Hillary supporter just yells conspiracy to sweep it under the rug without really looking into it themselves.
    Well, according to you, the Democrats control the FBI so...we did!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, according to you, the Democrats control the FBI so...we did!
    The Democrats don't control the FBI?

DWS..... Seth Rich.... look it up

There's an amazing amount of information out there about Hillary, all you have to do is look.

Granted, that doesn't make Trump a good candidate. I wouldn't vote for Trump either, but Hillary is hiding a lot.

Further, in terms of email issues, she admitted it. She said it was a mistake that she didn't know even though she knew that what she was doing on her private server was classified. And it's completely illogical to think that a person like Hillary who has worked in the government, essentially all of her adult live, and worked with classified material for a lot of that time wouldn't know what classified material is. Claiming she didn't know then has to be an outright lie.

Then blaming it on the Russians, yet still, even if it was Russian hackers exposing this, it's still an admission by her.
    You mean that Seth Rich was without a doubt killed by the Clinton campaign? or you taking Assange's word for it? Because so far that is the only source that I can find that says that someone wound up dead because they were affiliated with the DNC. There is no other person that is saying it was a Clinton scandal other than Assange, but even he can't release any information about it because he has none. Though he claims that he was his source. But I am not going to do your work for you, if you are saying these people are working for the DNC and were fired and ended up working with Hillary, you need to provide a source that isn't pure conspiracy theory.

DWS isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

When all you are saying is conspiracy theories without sources to back it up, then yeah, they are conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You've never heard people cry racist when the subject of border security comes up?

Wheres the raised eyebrow emoji when you need it. Guess this one works:
    When the arguments people are making as to why they feel increased border security, when those arguments are racist, yes.

But that's not about border security, that's about those particular arguments and their character.

What I've never heard, and what you claimed, is people saying border security itself was "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When the arguments people are making as to why they feel increased border security, when those arguments are racist, yes.

But that's not about border security, that's about those particular arguments and their character.

What I've never heard, and what you claimed, is people saying border security itself was "racist".
    Endus you must not have been on these forums very long then. It's pretty much a common thing for SJW's to say this, not just on these forums, but in general, that something like border security is racist... without addressing any sort of reason for why someone may want increased border security either. It's a pretty common place joke at this point that liberals go to response for many things that don't like is to accuse someone of being racist as an immediate response while providing little evidence or a retort of their actual argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many who think the FBI is in on this and in Hillarys pocket.
    There are also many who think Hillary is controlled by the Intergalactic Lizard Union. Doesn't make it bear any resemblance of truth. In fact, it is one of the most pathetic conspiracy theories I've ever heard. "Hillarys pocket", haha, what? Is it another version of "Obama is an Islamist communist that will establish Sharia law in America"? Sounds about as plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Endus you must not have been on these forums very long then. It's pretty much a common thing for SJW's to say this, not just on these forums, but in general, that something like border security is racist.
    Boy, you guys are just genuinely clueless. No one believes border security, on its own, is racist. Not even those pesky SJW's.

I believe that a call for border security, coupled with the statement that Mexicans are rapists, is racist. I believe that a call for border security, coupled with the idea that an entire religion should be banned, is bigoted.

Because when you combine those types of ideas, it's no longer about border security. It's about xenophobia. It's irrational fear.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Endus you must not have been on these forums very long then. It's pretty much a common thing for SJW's to say this, not just on these forums, but in general, that something like border security is racist... without addressing any sort of reason for why someone may want increased border security either. It's a pretty common place joke at this point that liberals go to response for many things that don't like is to accuse someone of being racist as an immediate response while providing little evidence or a retort of their actual argument.
    Literally never seen anyone post this. I've been here for years.

You're just confusing the exact arguments that I'm talking about. It isn't that border security is "racist", it's that if you're worried about "the Mexicans" affecting US culture, or "Middle Easterners", that is "racist". If you're claiming illegal immigrants are all criminals, when they have a lower rate of offense than native-born Americans, that's at least staying Facebook friends with racist views, if not directly racist itself. And so forth.

It's specific motives as to why certain people want increased border security that are the issue. Not border security itself. Which is why those same people will freak out if you agree that "border security" should be increased, but we should also provide work visas and/or amnesty to those who have a job in the USA, straight-up, with a short path to citizenship.

The desperation has set in. Hill and her supporters are now actually offering money for dirt on trump. How low can we go..... Getting hot in here? anyone have some water- I don't want to stumble and fall from dehydration.... Imagine our Pres falling at the G8 summit- vote Hills!

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    The desperation has set in. Hill and her supporters are now actually offering money for dirt on trump. How low can we go..... Getting hot in here? anyone have some water- I don't want to stumble and fall from dehydration.... Imagine our Pres falling at the G8 summit- vote Hills!
    What's with this tendency for people to come in this thread, make some claim about Hillary, and not even bother linking the source so we know what the hell they're talking about? I'm not saying you're wrong (though you probably are - I could believe someone that supports Hillary would ask for that, but she hardly needs more dirt on him herself) but where are you getting this?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    What's with this tendency for people to come in this thread, make some claim about Hillary, and not even bother linking the source so we know what the hell they're talking about? I'm not saying you're wrong (though you probably are - I could believe someone that supports Hillary would ask for that, but she hardly needs more dirt on him herself) but where are you getting this?
    Really, you have no idea what I am talking about? Do you follow the news at all? It was on all the networks and web pages this morning.....

Really, you have no idea what I am talking about? Do you follow the news at all? It was on all the networks and web pages this morning.....
    Humor me. Post a link, like everyone else, so we can all be on the same page.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...what does that even mean...
    It means there's the fact checking and source providing that every good left leaning source does, but is always wrong. Then there's the feels.

Well, the Feels is what gives a conservative his power. It's state of mind created by all good right wingers. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it's what allows them to believe blatant bullshit.

If they "feels" it's true then it is. If they feels it's false, then it's false. Anyone else who doesn't think exactly like them is blind, naive, sheep, etc.

Politifact can fact check say, Mr Trump, when he says he didn't say this, or Hillary Clinton said that, and they provide multiple sources. For instance when they fact check him when he claims he didn't say something, and they have links to videos of him saying it, the conservative feels erases the fact that Trump said that from the past so Trump's claim suddenly becomes reality.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Humor me. Post a link, like everyone else, so we can all be on the same page.
    I am not your personal research assistant. If you don't follow the news and have no idea about it- goggle it. You would think that people who are posting in this thread are at least following politics. Knowing what is going on is like "homework" for these threads. If you are coming to class unprepaired then that is on you.

I am not your personal research assistant. If you don't follow the news and have no idea about it- goggle it. You would think that people who are posting in this thread are at least following politics. Knowing what is going on is like "homework" for these threads. If you are coming to class unprepaired then that is on you.
    I couldn't find it even when I went to fox news; sorry to break it to you, but if it doesn't even pop up on fox news, I'm gonna do myself the favor and stop right there; I don't need to consume the breitbart koolaid.

15+ Year Old Account
    See, if you're going to post shit, you should say "David Brock is offering money for dirt on Trump" not "Cinton Supporters".

But let's not mince words, you know as well as I do just how much money has been thoroughly wasted on non-scandals trying to find dirt on Clinton.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Then quote it happening here, never seen it either.

- - - Updated - - -

Are they desperate enouph to ask Russia to heck his emails?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi