Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Funny thing is. Brits are hypocrits about Welfare.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...im-benefits-eu

You complain about Immigrants taking Welfare yet somehow your Citizens are going to Lands with more generous Welfare systems and leeching.
    maybe cos david cameron recently made a law about migrant cant claim benefits only after working and paying into the system, stop posting 1 side of an argument .

and to master of coins and mayhem the anti brexiters, the remoaners i just heard on LBC radio news that the EU council president wants the UK priminister to invoke article 50 in febuary, so brexit is gonna happen remember remoaners to much SALT is bad for you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The UK, too, is in debt. Actually, it has more debt than Poland, both total numbers and % of GDP.
    But if you have a better solution that does not lead to many of the refugees, especially the children, dying, I am all ears.
    so basically your asking for world peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is. Brits are hypocrits about Welfare.

You complain about Immigrants taking Welfare yet somehow your Citizens are going to Lands with more generous Welfare systems and leeching.
    Do you have evidence they go there to claim benefits, as opposed to claiming benefits due to being unemployed whilst there?

I find it hard to believe that many British people go abroad to intentionally claim benefits, rather than just staying in the UK and doing it, as that article indicates the difference they would receive between staying in the UK to claim and doing so abroad is minimal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    You think your British money stays in Britain whenever you buy a WoW subscription or a new video game / phone ? Heck, even beer and medicine...
    goods and services are completely different to having money taken out and given to there familys, it devalues the british economy because the money is just being given we are getting nothing back in return unlike in goods and services which you pay money you get something

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Well fine, when Mufti Merkel has arranged the return of all and every one of them, we reopen our borders and can talk freedom of movement again. Until then our borders need to close. Make no mistake they will, even at the expense of our access to the single market. That is non negotiable.

Mufti Merkel ? Nice punt. We call her Mutti, because she likes to babysit everybody..and decides what to do or else. Not Overlord then, but Overmum.
    But look: our guests wil not become EU citizens and your borders are secure already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    maybe cos david cameron recently made a law about migrant cant claim benefits only after working and paying into the system, stop posting 1 side of an argument .

and to master of coins and mayhem the anti brexiters, the remoaners i just heard on LBC radio news that the EU council president wants the UK priminister to invoke article 50 in febuary, so brexit is gonna happen remember remoaners to much SALT is bad for you
    The Article was before the changes. My point still stands. Britain whines about Immigrants taking Welfare, yet British citizens are moving to lands with more generous welfare.

so basically your asking for world peace
    Obviously not. But what we can do is give those refugees that flee from war and terror, you know, refuge. Obviously that costs money and has risks, but the alternative is still sending these people back to the bombs and gunfire. Is that what you would advocate?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Of course EU wants to know your intentions, in feb 2017 you are 8 months late to your very own farewell dinner already.

Deleted
    The Article was before the changes. My point still stands. Britain whines about Immigrants taking Welfare, yet British citizens are moving to lands with more generous welfare.
    well post proof of your claims otherwise just dnt bother

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, do you have anything to suggest British people are moving to countries due to them having more generous welfare, rather than it being a coincidence? Considering that the difference between what they could receive in the UK and what they could receive elsewhere is minimal, it seems a bit dubious.

Does Ireland even pay more than the UK in benefits?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There is a difference between money in exchange for goods/services and taking advantage of benefit rules to claim money for children that aren't even in Britain, due to Britain paying more in child benefit than where the child is actually living.
    So you defend that 2 mio poles number furryfoxwolf came up with?

- - - Updated - - -

That article is from january 2015.

What? The EU tells the UK when to invoke article 50? Evil EU empire at it again!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    well post proof of your claims otherwise just dnt bother
    It has about as much evidence as your whinning about the Polish moving to the UK for Benefits. Therefore it should be ample enough for you. If you mean the fact that the Article was written before the changes. Well surely you can compare Dates yourself and do not help with that.

As for Kalis. Surely if Eastern Europeans can move to Britain for the benefits, surely Brits are able to do the same?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Of course EU wants to know your intentions, in feb 2017 you are 8 months late to your very own farewell dinner already.
    are you dumb you dnt invoke article 50 the day after the referendum, theres trade deals and all sorts of other stuff to sort out

- - - Updated - - -

It has about as much evidence as your whinning about the Polish moving to the UK for Benefits. Therefore it should be ample enough for you. If you mean the fact that the Article was written before the changes. Well surely you can compare Dates yourself and do not help with that.

As for Kalis. Surely if Eastern Europeans can move to Britain for the benefits, surely Brits are able to do the same?
    love how you contradict yourself saying it has about as much evidence as your whinning about the polish moving to the uk to claim benefits and in the next sentence say if eastern europeans can move to britain to claim benefits, seriously please shut up you contradicted yourself in the same post good job

are you dumb you dnt invoke article 50 the day after the referendum, theres trade deals and all sorts of other stuff to sort out
    That's what the two years after invocation are supposed to be for:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So you defend that 2 mio poles number furryfoxwolf came up with?
    I am not FurryFoxWolf. Why would I give a shit about what random crap he is spewing?

I am not saying they couldn't, I am asking if you can state they are, as you are clearly inferring they are doing that.

This is how revolutions and world wars begin.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account

AFAIK that was the glorious idea all the time until referendum really happened. Ok to be fair: leave camp was never prepared for the win.
    But that is the source of all the laughter about UK: no fucking clue how to find the exit door, but stomping feet all the time and shout "We wanna out !!!".

We love british humor, we really do. But sometimes it borders to sillyness and since june UK was over the top.

Deleted
    I am not FurryFoxWolf. Why would I give a shit about what random crap he is spewing?

I am not saying they couldn't, I am asking if you can state they are, as you are clearly inferring they are doing that.
    No, I am not and will edit my previous post to put a line through my claim and a reason for the edit.
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2016-09-17 at 04:57 PM.

I think it is about perception. You entered an argument between two people that made claims, but only disputed one of them. That does give the impression that you do not dispute the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    This is how revolutions and world wars begin.
    Not entirely convinced that a relatively small group of people sulking about how democracy is soooo unfair when they lose, is how any World Wars have started.

Perhaps a revolution has done. Probably in France, they are a bit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is about perception. You entered an argument between two people that made claims, but only disputed one of them. That does give the impression that you do not dispute the other.
    I don't think I have ever agreed with anything FurryFoxWolf has said, half of it is unintelligible and I may be being generous by saying only half.

Deleted
    That's what the two years after invocation are supposed to be for:P
    yeah and thats not feb 2017 is it which is 8 months wat the other guy said