Deleted

can i disenchant legion items with enchanting skill lvl 1?

see topic. i wonder if i need to lvl to 60 to get the profession boost from my free 100 boost so i can immediately disenchant legion items at 100.

Yes but you'll probably get less materials than if a 800 enchanter disenchanted the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yes but you'll probably get less materials than if a 800 enchanter disenchanted the item.
    That would not be in keeping with other profs. A skill 1 herbalist can herb in legion and get the same returns as a skill 700.

It'd be nice to hear from those who know directly.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

You can DE Legion gear at skill level 1. There is no difference in disenchanting stuff at level 1 and level 800 skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    You can DE Legion gear at skill level 1. There is no difference in disenchanting stuff at level 1 and level 800 skill.
    You sure?
    I got a alt with 1skill enchanting and I get 1 Arkhana per green(ilvl780+). Seems kinda low.

Deleted
    I got two enchanting alts, one was using the free boost and he has 30 enchanting, other was original main who's 735 enchanting
    Both appear to get same amount of mats, not seen a difference between them

Deleted
    yes you can, but wont get the proper mats

Deleted
    i keep all my gear and switch between skinning and enchanting quite alot. you get the same results whether you have a skill of 1 or 750 (dont have any 800 yet). anyways, you get 1 chaoscrystal per epic which is the only important thing for me.

The only difference I noticed was if you have enchanting level 1, you actually get skill points for disenchanting Legion stuff.

Whereas if you're at 700 already, you don't (Or at the very least, it's really rare to).

Deleted
    dont you always get skill-ups to 70ish when disenchanting anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    dont you always get skill-ups to 70ish when disenchanting anything?
    Yeah you do, been that way for as long as i remember