Reputation to get exalted with first?

What is the best reputation to max out first?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    What is the best reputation to max out first?
    Nightfallen, for the Pathfinder achivement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    Nightfallen, for the Pathfinder achivement.
    Warden's is a lot harder to get than nightfallen. Actually Nightfallen is my highest rep at 10k/21k revered, with both Kirin Tor dailies choosing Warden's tokens, which is my lowest at 1/21k rep. Nightfallen rep comes in crazy from quests, withered training and world quests that open up, and becomes the easiest rep to get. Not to mention at this stage, the pathfinder achievement is gated behind loremaster, which requires Surumar to be done, which can't atm, because the questline is blocked by requiring a Xavius kill in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Warden's is a lot harder to get than nightfallen. Actually Nightfallen is my highest rep at 10k/21k revered, with both Kirin Tor dailies choosing Warden's tokens, which is my lowest at 1/21k rep. Nightfallen rep comes in crazy from quests, withered training and world quests that open up, and becomes the easiest rep to get. Not to mention at this stage, the pathfinder achievement is gated behind loremaster, which requires Surumar to be done, which can't atm, because the questline is blocked by requiring a Xavius kill in the raid.
    Well, you dont need exalted with Warden, just revered.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    My focus on WQs is Nightfallen > Wardens > daily rep (unless it's one of those 2 then I do it first) Wardens gives you a double dip for reps which is great and you need Nightfallen at much higher rep levels than the others. I am 7.5k revered with them and am only just unlocking the raid portions of the story line. Still have 2 parts of Sumaritan to go. So god knows when the final quest chain kicks in

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    Well, you dont need exalted with Warden, just revered.
    It's unknown what you need with Nightfallen either, since the achievement wasn't completeable on Beta. I got to 7k Nightfallen before Revered Wardens, and that's including the 2x 1500 rep tokens dedicated to Wardens. The point is moot either way, he wanted advice on what to max exalted, Wardens will be last to exalted for anyone, so the advice is to get Wardens when you can.
    Last edited by Ryken; 2016-09-17 at 05:20 PM.

So there is no good reason to choose one rep over another? I don't care about achievemento. Do any help with raiding as a demon hunter moreso thend another?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    So there is no good reason to choose one rep over another? I don't care about achievemento. Do any help with raiding as a demon hunter moreso thend another?
    One of the dungeons is locked behind the Nightfallen storyline and requires just over half way into Honoured. It also remains to be seen if the 7.1 Campaign will require you to finish the story as well. You'll also need the Revered reputation for flying when/if it's added since it's part of the Pathfinder achievement.

For the rest, no, it doesn't really matter although The Wardens is the hardest to level up and probably what you ought to be spending your Kirin Tor reward on boosting.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    In order (personal opinion):

1) Nightfallen (much is gated behind it)
    2) Wardens ("hardest" to get much rep for)
    3) Everyone else (at least until 7.1, how we acquire rep for the 2 new factions is unknown)