Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Blood hidden appearance is from Whithered Army scenario, so this makes it all that confusing.
    I know. But if you really want to take it far with that achievement

Tinfoil hat on:

The Bonereaper's Hook:"Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death." When you look at the achievement: unholy needs to summon ghouls (2000). For blood you need to use ability consumption (1000). For frost (still unkown) Frostscythe???.

Then we would have bones, consuming (fed), scythe aka the bonereaper

Tinfoil hat off: Maybe its not relevant, maybe it is. If i use the ability consumption it does track it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilli View Post

Tinfoil hat on:

The Bonereaper's Hook:"Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death." When you look at the achievement: unholy needs to summon ghouls (2000). For blood you need to use ability consumption (1000). For frost (still unkown) Frostscythe???.

Tinfoil hat off: Maybe its not relevant, maybe it is. If i use the ability consumption it does track it.
    Semms too far fetched.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

15+ Year Old Account
    I will investigate this Achievement 10768 lead a bit.

Anything else spell/npc/object/achievement-wise that is related (besides the item itself, the spell it casts, and the single tracking quest that the spell cast completes)?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna explore the Honoring the Past achievement abit. If someone can figure out what is needed for frost please say in this thread.

I'm already 2/3 through Honoring the Past, only missing the frost criteria right now. http://imgur.com/a/HDuHg
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2016-09-17 at 03:16 PM.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilli View Post

Tinfoil hat on:

Why would you need to use Blood and Frost abilities to unlock the Unholy skin? makes 0 sense. as for the hidden achi trackers it might be something to unlock the other skins for the hidden artifacts but I doubt it has anything to do with how you acquire the original skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Anything else spell/npc/object/achievement-wise that is related (besides the item itself, the spell it casts, and the single tracking quest that the spell cast completes)?
    Do you have the ability to figure out what number has to be reached in that achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I'm already 2/3 through Honoring the Past, only missing the frost criteria right now. http://imgur.com/a/HDuHg
    Missing the Frost part, right?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have the ability to figure out what number has to be reached in that achievement?

Missing the Frost part, right?
    ye, got blood and unholy.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

Frost options are imo: Proccing the swords or using the 5 min CD. Both blood and unholy used the artifact spell for theirs, so frost should follow that as well. Maybe proc swords 1k times, or use 5 min cd 100 times?

Has anyone with high AK on Beta tried reading Libram of the Dead for DKs? Maybe it has some clues.

EDIT: Looked into Overachiever and it shows I have both Unholy and Blood part completed. I started playing blood 2 days ago so I doubt it's 1000 times for Consumption even though wowhead says it's that much.
    Last edited by PerryTP; 2016-09-17 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Has anyone with high AK on Beta tried reading Libram of the Dead for DKs? Maybe it has some clues.

EDIT: Looked into Overachiever and it shows I have both Unholy and Blood part completed. I started playing blood 2 days ago so I doubt it's 1000 times for Consumption even though wowhead says it's that much.
    The blood one is 1000 targets hit by consumption.

One interesting thing with the Honoring the Past achievement, having completed both the blood and unholy parts of it, if I try to track the achievement itself, not the blood, frost or unholy parts, it says I have already completed the achievement.
    Last edited by mmoc6a35382349; 2016-09-17 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Not that we can find. It isn't even on wowdb's site. We can only find it on wowhead and they don't even have complete documentation on it. We're lacking the build it was added in even. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post

you need to hit 1000 targets with consumption which isn't really hard, i finished mine by goin to Bastion of Twilight on 25man and repeated the first room since it gave me 50 kills each time.

Assuming the frost criteria is to use the passive effect of the swords, i'm gonna try it by auto attacking a training dummy in Acherus.
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2016-09-17 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Assuming the frost criteria is to use the passive effect of the swords, i'm gonna try it by auto attacking a training dummy in Acherus.
    Maybe 1k enemies impaled, since that's what the proc does.

Deleted
    To get the unholy part of the achievement faster (but it's boring), take the talent all will serve and spam this macro :
    /script PetDismiss()
    /cast raise dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    To get the unholy part of the achievement faster (but it's boring), take the talent all will serve and spam this macro :
    /script PetDismiss()
    /cast raise dead
    Also, doesn't count if you have the talent that turns the pet into abomination if my eyes don't lie to me xD

And it's better to just sit on a dummy casting apocalypse with 8 stacks, much faster.
    Last edited by mmoc8c8142617d; 2016-09-17 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    Also, doesn't count if you have the talent that turns the pet into abomination if my eyes don't lie to me xD

And it's better to just sit on a dummy casting apocalypse with 8 stacks, much faster.
    You can do a lot more and faster with that macro, you can only do 8 per 1.5Min with Apoc.

I've been doing that for few hours today and nothing happened yet.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Apoc is 8 ghouls/1,5min
    This macro is about 8ghouls/10s (72 ghouls/1,5min) with 20% haste
    And you can use the macro between 2 apocalypses
    Last edited by mmoc7729881741; 2016-09-17 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    Apoc is 8 ghouls/1,5min
    This macro is about 8ghouls/10s (72 ghouls/1,5min) with 20% haste
    And you can use the macro between 2 apocalypses
    10768 counts only Apocalypse ghouls though.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    10768 counts only Apocalypse ghouls though.
    But the achievement tracks all kind of ghouls.