10+ Year Old Account
    Well i think we can safely say by now that Guardiola has what it takes to make it in the Premier League atleast

Of course its still very early in the season, but City have been very impressive so far!

Deleted
    Uhhhh West Ham?
    You do realize you keep fucking up my bets, you fucking clowns?

I checked the stats on WBA game, 28% of possession and 3 up, not bad.

That feeling when Sterling and De Bryune are in your fantasy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very worried about City, I really hoped, but didn't expect, Pep to struggle.

Deleted
    2-1 win for us at Cappielow. Was brutal viewing.

Shock of the day was Ayr winning in Edinburgh vs Hibs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeovil winning makes up for all the terrible results for my fantasy football team. I'm going to have to put a city cunt in.

Xhaka scoring screamers

Pogba at home practicing his "dab"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Xhaka scoring screamers

He scored a goal after four matches of mediocrity, top quality mate.

Everton are going to thump Middlesbrough in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    He scored a goal after four matches of mediocrity, top quality mate.

Everton are going to thump Middlesbrough in the second half.
    Guy who never watches Arsenal commenting on Arsenal.. awkwaarrrrd.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xhaka scoring screamers

Hahaha.... You just cant make a post without insulting someone can you? Was hoping you would change, but guess that was rather silly of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Hahaha.... You just cant make a post without insulting someone can you? Was hoping you would change, but guess that was rather silly of me.
    HAHAHAHA fuck me are you actually insulted by that?? Tell me one thing you're not offended by, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy who never watches Arsenal commenting on Arsenal.. awkwaarrrrd.
    I get my info from a guy who does watch it (without rose-tinted goggles) but hey, I'm not the edgy kid who calls it "awkward" that I don't watch Arsenal.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-09-17 at 05:48 PM.

Deleted
    HAHAHAHA fuck me are you actually insulted by that?? Tell me one thing you're not offended by, please.
    I'm not offended by it, but if you start questioning the dabbing skills of Spurs players, I will be.

I get my info from a guy who does watch it (without rose-tinted goggles) but hey, I'm not the edgy kid who calls it "awkward" that I don't watch Arsenal.
    So you just repeat what others tell you, cool cool. See difference between us is I actually watch the things I pass comment on but if that's the new definition of edgy then yes I'm happy to be edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I'm not offended by it, but if you start questioning the dabbing skills of Spurs players, I will be.
    Yeah it aint the dabbing skills I'd question put it that way

10+ Year Old Account
    So you just repeat what others tell you, cool cool. See difference between us is I actually watch the things I pass comment on but if that's the new definition of edgy then yes I'm happy to be edgy.
    Should've written down that it's not my opinion, apologies. Hopefully I will not upset you anymore, but I likely will since it's not that difficult. I'll just sit back and wait until your homeboy gets a red card; I've heard from others that it's quite easy for him.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-09-17 at 06:04 PM.

Was a nice goal from xhaka. I'm assuming the talking hand motion celebration was to the media? Dunno why people expect players to hit the ground running in new systems so quickly

Dr ninja I would come up with something better than giving a dcm shit forhaving aggression

Should've written down that it's not my opinion, apologies. Hopefully I will not upset you anymore, but I likely will since it's not that difficult. I'll just sit back and wait until your homeboy gets a red card; I've heard from others that it's quite easy for him.
    Nothing wrong with the odd red now and again. Our best ever midfielder that won 3 premeir leagues, 49 games unbeaten and a world cup, is the most red carded in the EPL but yeah guess those red cards mean he's shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who said anything about being insulted? You really do just read what you want to read dont you? Its just funny how you cant help yourself....

But anyway i'll just stop it now and go back to talking about football instead if thats ok?

Gonna be very interesting to see Liverpool this season. If they can for once play well against "lesser" teams and not just against the other top contenders they are gonna be really dangerous.

Really hope Pogba has a really good game tomorrow! Would be nice to see him live up to some of the expectations as soon as possible!

Pogba is best used in a 4-3-3 and the team is slowly working towards that. You can't fix all squad problems in one window and the united squad needed a massive overhaul