Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    See above post where, yet again and to no surprise, I prove you wrong.
    How am I wrong if I don't follow IcyVeins' word like the law. Talents are meant to be changed. On Odyn The double low cd horsey is a good choice

My go to for the add is dropping Hammer of Justice on the way out if we got a bad spawn while Odyn is Aoeing. Saves us a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    "The default choice in this tier should be Knight Templar.
    "Righteous Protector increases the frequency with which you can use Light of the Protector, and this should be your go-to talent."

"If you have the tier 7 Righteous Protector talent (which also affects Hand of the Protector), then you have access to much more controllable self-healing."

"Hand of the Protector is a solid choice if you do not need the strong defensive cooldown that Final Stand provides. If you have the tier 7 Righteous Protector talent (which also affects Hand of the Protector), then you have access to much more controllable self-healing."

"Righteous Protector increases the frequency with which you can use Light of the Protector, and this should be your go-to talent."
    Quoting IcyVeins somehow proves anything now?

Why don't we start linking Noxxic DPS charts while we're at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Talents are meant to be changed.
    Only when YOU see fit though. "YOU MUST TAKE THIS TALENT AS IT IS THE ONLY TALENT!!!" is all I have seen from your posts. Contradictions, contradictions...

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Random shit-posting.
    Hide in your Fortress of Arrogance.

"If you have the tier 7 Righteous Protector talent (which also affects Hand of the Protector), then you have access to much more controllable self-healing."
    And your last quote isn't even talking about Hand of the Protector, it's talking about LIGHT of the Protector, which is the basic move. By "Your go-to" talent, they mean Righteous Protector, which is yet again, a different talent tier.
    From my last edit.

Your own source is contradicting you, they're saying pick Knight Templar, I'm not quite sure why you're going on about another talent tier choice that happens to mention the other.

Hide in your Fortress of Arrogance.
    No.

But please do continue quoting IcyVeins like it's the law to abide by.
    It's mildly entertaining.

Your own source is contradicting you,
    If you could actually read what I show you, then you would not say that. Righteous Protector is the go-to Talent, and as such makes Hand of the Protector the go-to Talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    But please do continue quoting IcyVeins like it's the law to abide by.
    It's mildly entertaining.
    Only if you continue down this path towards being banned. It is much more entertaining.

If you could actually read what I show you, then you would not say that. Righteous Protector is the go-to Talent, and as such makes Hand of the Protector the go-to Talent.
    Nothing is saying that, at all.

They flat out say "Knight Templar is the default choice".

Then they go on to say that "Righteous Protector is the go to talent, and it works well with Hand".

Finally, Hand of the Protector is a solid choice if you do not need the strong defensive cooldown that Final Stand provides. If you have the tier 7 Righteous Protector talent (which also affects Hand of the Protector Icon Hand of the Protector), then you have access to much more controllable self-healing.
    In this case, you can also take the Tier 5 Hand of the Protector talent (if you do not need one of the alternatives in that tier) to gain even more benefit. Righteous Protector also has the relatively significant benefit of allowing you to use Avenging Wrath more often. All in all, this is the go-to talent for personal survivability.

Nothing about them making each other "the go to", otherwise they won't of bothered saying Knight Templar is the default choice.

Either way, this is extremely pointless of a debate, because the original point still stands. Prot has access to a better horse CD.

The whole Xpack is a F U to Rets. It ain't just odyn.

Nothing is saying that, at all.
    At least Storm the Sorrow has a friend in the Fortress of Arrogance. You two would make a great, complimentary couple.

I should have known better than trying to educate salty Paladins that are shit-posting without cause nor reason just so their minority voice can compete with Warlocks... /sigh Silly me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could at least try and not be snarky.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2016-09-17 at 05:33 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

At least Storm the Sorrow has a friend in the Fortress of Arrogance. You two would make a great, complimentary couple.

I should have known better than trying to educate salty Paladins that are shit-posting without cause nor reason just so their minority voice can compete with Warlocks... /sigh Silly me.
    You're not even giving actual responses or debate. You're linking icy veins, and then insulting people for pointing out icy veins says the opposite.

And what the heck do warlocks have to do with this suddenly?

You're coming across as more arrogant the the two of the combined. I'd take a step back and reconsider your choice of words, as your point is getting lost in your hubris right now.

Only if you continue down this path towards being banned. It is much more entertaining.
    Just make sure not to beat me to it, friend

is that supposed to be snarky or stingy?
    You'll have to put some effort next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin View Post
    1. you're not the only one with interrupts in the group (or save your horsey for this if you feel like you are)
    2. you can outrun the aoe with no movement speed increases
    3. if you miss your rune, then that has nothing to do with the class you play
    Can you on mythic? That circle is facking uuuge. I cant even Hleap out of it from the boss, I leap and intervene.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

You're not even giving actual responses or debate.
    Take the arrogant level down at least one notch. This is why moderators should be able to be blocked by other users.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    as your point is getting lost in your hubris right now.
    In their hubris*, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Can you on mythic? That circle is facking uuuge. I cant even Hleap out of it from the boss, I leap and intervene.
    If you cannot even run out of the circle with 100% movement sped, then you are doing it wrong.

If you cannot even run out of the circle with 100% movement sped, then you are doing it wrong.
    Right on, I'v never tried to just run out, it seems far is all. I leap and intervene, works well.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use mine regularly to bypass mechanics
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I always used horsey, and I'm long out by the time he casts it, but I usually start a second late, so maybe if you start running due the shortest way as soon as he starts casting it I guess you can get out.