Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Outlaw WeakAura to help with rotations

I spent quite a while on these, so hopefully someone else finds them useful: https://wago.io/V1S4a8Vnb

Preview GIF: https://gfycat.com/PleasingMediocreAnhinga

The icons, from left to right:
    • Curse of the Dreadblades
      • Shows duration when active
      • Shows cooldown and is desaturated when on cooldown and not active
    • Ghostly Strike
      • Shows duration when active
      • Glows when the current target is missing the debuff (only in combat)
      • Still need to add desaturation when there's not enough energy to cast
    • Marked for Death
      • Shows cooldown
    • Pistol Shot
      • Glows when you have Opportunity and less than 6 combo points
      • Desaturated when you have no Opportunity and not enough energy
    • Saber Slash
      • Desaturated if you don't have enough energy
    • Run Through
      • Glows at 5 or 6 combo points
      • Desaturated if you don't have enough energy or combo points
    • Roll the Bones
      • Glows when you have less than 2 buffs
    • Adrenaline Rush
      • Same features as Curse of the Dreadblades

And the orbs/bars:
    • Combo Points
    • Energy
    • GCD

Todo:
    • Add desaturation for energy deficit on Ghostly Strike and Roll the Bones
    • Something to tell me when I forgot to turn off Blade Flurry
    • Add RtB icons or text showing which buffs you have
    • Switch to spell IDs where possible to support other localizations

No clue how it will show up on someone else's screen, so you might have to drag stuff around until it lines up (WTB nested groups).

Bonus WA for when RtB rolls 6 buffs: https://gfycat.com/GlumWebbedGarpike
    Last edited by pwf; 2016-09-19 at 04:06 AM.

Deleted
    This is f**** amazing, man. Thank you for that!

That's VERY well done

The 6 buffs thing is a bit much for me, but still

Quote Originally Posted by Aluren View Post
    That's VERY well done

The 6 buffs thing is a bit much for me, but still
    Don't worry, I didn't hide it in the wago.io link :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This is amazing - I love it, so much better than the circular one I am using right now, I am terrible at creating weak auras is there anyway you could point out which buffs from RfB you have on? Like a second row underneath that row? I use different CD's like dreadblades depending on which buff I have up.

Love the idea of the green fire to just unload all hell when you get that lucky roll !!!

that's absolutely great, is there a way to move the entire unit together?

Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    that's absolutely great, is there a way to move the entire unit together?
    Unfortunately not Well, maybe. I could try redoing it all as one group, but you'd definitely have to move the combo points separately as they use a dynamic group. There's no way to put groups inside groups with WeakAuras.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebiga View Post
    This is amazing - I love it, so much better than the circular one I am using right now, I am terrible at creating weak auras is there anyway you could point out which buffs from RfB you have on? Like a second row underneath that row? I use different CD's like dreadblades depending on which buff I have up.

Love the idea of the green fire to just unload all hell when you get that lucky roll !!!
    Yeah, I may try doing that today. I was thinking about doing it in text for myself (i.e. displaying 'extra combo points' or 'crit bonus') instead of the names and icons that I haven't memorized.

Deleted
    Hello ! Really, i'm impressed, your WeakAura are quite useful ! May i ask for your 6 buff RtB wa ? I fell in love with this one

Hello ! This is amazing i very love it and thank you for your work 谢谢你 *意注册一个号 给你赞

Thank you all really glad others found it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelastrasz View Post
    Hello ! Really, i'm impressed, your WeakAura are quite useful ! May i ask for your 6 buff RtB wa ? I fell in love with this one
    Sure, here you go: wago.io/EyCcGbU3b

I may be blind but the SS did not glow for me even when i had 0 CP. But then again, i did not have Ghostly strikes talented so that might have been the reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwf View Post
    Thank you all really glad others found it useful.
    Sure, here you go: wago.io/EyCcGbU3b
    Thank you very much, saved me a ton of work!

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I may be blind but the SS did not glow for me even when i had 0 CP. But then again, i did not have Ghostly strikes talented so that might have been the reason.
    You're not blind, I'm dumb. It's not coded that way and I just wrote the description wrong

Deleted
    Hey pwf, this looks so amazing, but it doesnt work for me.

Curse of Dreadblades, it doesnt show the duration.
    Ghostly Strike, it doesnt show the duration and glows all the time.
    Pistol Shot, it doesnt glow if i had an opportunity procc and less than 6 combo points.
    Roll the Bones, it glows all the time.
    Adrenaline Rush, it doesnt show the duration.

I hope someone can help me.

Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that your game's language may be different. Seeing as your forum location is set to Germany, you may have to go into all the auras and change the strings to be their German equivalents. Sorry

Some of them can be changed to use spell ID instead of the spell name, which I should probably do. The RtB aura might be more difficult. I won't have a chance until tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do.

Deleted
    Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that your game's language may be different. Seeing as your forum location is set to Germany, you may have to go into all the auras and change the strings to be their German equivalents. Sorry
    hm, ill give it a try, but i wonder why "Run Through" works?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bierliebhaber View Post
    hm, ill give it a try, but i wonder why "Run Through" works?!
    I think the only triggers on that one are combo points and energy. There's no hardcoded spell names there. The others are looking at buff names and cooldowns.

Deleted
    I think the only triggers on that one are combo points and energy. There's no hardcoded spell names there. The others are looking at buff names and cooldowns.
    yeah youre right, i changed all the spellnames and buffs into german and now it works!!!

big thx for your help, pwf

and also a big thx for this awesome work!

Deleted
    Hey nice UI man, can you post the addons you use or maybe your complete ui with your settings if possible?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello, really nice WA you got there.

I want to thank you, you finally motivated me to do my own WA UI and also inspired me. Some rogues like me might want something different, not rotation based WA, like when I have energy for saber slash and when I can Run Through, I personally do not need that.

I always liked more CD and buffs based WA so I made this [sorry for low FPS ].It looks kinda bad with that bad resolution though so I made screenshot

If you want something to tell you when you forgot to turn off Blade Flurry, notice that spinning yellow texture at the bottom of energy bar and icons.

Keep in mind it is still fresh and work in progress, I am also gonna download ElvUI and finish the whole UI.
    Last edited by SeLKO; 2016-09-18 at 01:13 AM.