Thread: Star's Design

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    just thought i should add that some of the buildings that are the "stars" when you put the sword over suramar city are lit up while others are not, perhaps something to do with lighting them all?

Has anyone activated all the ley line feeds? There is a spot underneath the tree in shal aran that has things that need to be lit up. Maybe it has to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes View Post
    Has anyone activated all the ley line feeds? There is a spot underneath the tree in shal aran that has things that need to be lit up. Maybe it has to do with this?
    I have but I think it's only related to the quest / story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper486 View Post
    I have but I think it's only related to the quest / story line.
    I have also, and I haven't noticed anything special other than getting the achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes View Post
    ive got them all but there is one big light that isnt lit up in the bottom of shal'aran, but maybe thats just something to do with the nighthold raid later on?

Deleted
    My money is on this being gated to artifact knowledge 6 or 7 where it mentions the sword allegedly being taken to that elven smith. That whole sentence just seems very deliberate in its wording.

this may be completely unrelated but you know the npc's in val sharah and azsuna that inspect your weapon and give you AP. well they both have telescopes near them, i decided to follow the path they were point and mapped my results along with the colour of the light on the telescope, the blue dots are the 2 npc's that inspect your weapon. imgur /a/boHmX

I think it's pointless to try and figure it out right now. At this point it's virtually certain that the appearances is gated somehow, whether through AK or raid release or whatever. Until Blizzard comes out and says something definitive, I'm not wasting time trying to find things that cannot be found.

Would be really nice if they told us just what the gating is.

I don't think its gated Legion has lots of secretive stuff in it, just look at Ret Pally. Someone just has to be dedicated enough.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I don't think its gated Legion has lots of secretive stuff in it, just look at Ret Pally. Someone just has to be dedicated enough.
    Ret pally is gated behind artifact knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    ret pally is secretive also its also gated, so...

well then just fuck me, friend texted me a picture of it and all i saw was like the fishing and dire maul stuff.
    Hi Sephurik

Wish blizzard would at least give us some insight as to what arti's are gated and which aren't. They're not really "available" like they state if there's some unreleased content gate

Taking a second look at that celestial chest in the order hall (https://gyazo.com/9a5a689b3c993701aded30df540e05ea) I remember seeing a building with a quite similar design/movement somewhere in the Moon Guard Stronghold in Suramar. Might be worth checking out. I'll probably explore that are tomorrow though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paska View Post
    Taking a second look at that celestial chest in the order hall (https://gyazo.com/9a5a689b3c993701aded30df540e05ea) I remember seeing a building with a quite similar design/movement somewhere in the Moon Guard Stronghold in Suramar. Might be worth checking out. I'll probably explore that are tomorrow though.
    this?
    Last edited by mmoc85b0c4e870; 2016-09-17 at 05:00 PM.

Just a thought, would we have to find planets to finish that? Looks incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalipo View Post
    this?
    Yeah, I guess my memory of it at 7 AM was not quite as good as I thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paska View Post
    Yeah, I guess my memory of it at 7 AM was not quite as good as I thought.
    tried out to stand in the middle for a while. also killing stuff in the middle and looked around the buildings/ runes/ other mobs and npcs. nothing yet. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Kalipo View Post
    tried out to stand in the middle for a while. also killing stuff in the middle and looked around the buildings/ runes/ other mobs and npcs. nothing yet. :<
    Yeah, just checked out the area for a bit. Accomplished nothing lol.