Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My gripes is Blizzard is apparently listening to casual whiners and mythic raiders and seem to be quickly putting the game on a path of bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    warforged/titanforged

this rng cancer should have stayed in mop.
    lol at people that think this was ever a problem. It's soooooo fun being BiS 3-4 weeks after each raid comes out and having no reason to touch the game, right? God forbid us top raiders actually get to give a fuck about gearing our main beyond a few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    My gripes is Blizzard is apparently listening to casual whiners and mythic raiders and seem to be quickly putting the game on a path of bad decisions.
    Pretty illogical gripe with the game looking the best it has since TBC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    There's no way huh? That's a funny statement since I'm wearing 5 pieces of it including the x2 revered rep "grind" one. Not everyone gets lucky with mythic drops that upgrade and are better stat wise. Should read someone's post before replying cuz I'm pretty sure I said I was wearing several pieces of the class hall gear.
    No that's because you're a casual. That's the only reason. I also hate you, you seem like a fat neckbeard. Just need to let you know so that perhaps you drop the attitude.
    Last edited by mmoc12de78fbb7; 2016-09-17 at 09:31 PM.

Pruning. It is literally cancer. It was so much more fun to play when you had more spells & abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Please, fill me and everyone else in on how exactly a few people getting two legendaries, but only being able to equip one for the next month or so makes it "unreachably far ahead." Also, please tell me how RNG on said legendary items, sometimes resulting in the same dropping twice for those people or the fact that some of the legendary items are near garbage again makes them so far ahead that the rest of that didn't get a legendary are just never going to catch them.

I am honestly curious how you justify that complaint.

As for me, I'd say the only gripe I have is professions. They're not exactly easy to do when gated behind RNG, which seems kind of silly. It was my understanding that professions were going to be behind quest chains, but that doesn't really seem to be the case from what I've seen. Sure, it's "getting me out in the world" when I'm out there doing some mining for example and the rank 2 or rank 3 quest item finally drops, but all I then have to do is fly it over to a cow and he gives me the next rank. Not really any different then just clicking on my trainer in any town and going "Train me in this. Okay I'm on my way now."
    For one there are a lot of bad legendaries and a few very strong ones. Getting multiple raises the chances significantly to get one, that is actually good. Usually getting 3-4 legendaries (which is proven a lot of people have) is supposed to take mutliple months. Having the choice, which one to equip and being able to equip two legendaries, which are by the way the best items you can get in the game, is a huge advantage.
    To get to the point, where people are now, just by pure dropluck and a bug, will take you a long time since the bug is supposed to be fixed now.

Right now where i'm at in my character progression there's soooooooooooooooo much shit to do i have a hard time focusing on what i want to get done. i want to get into heroics and mythics but i also want to see the lore played out and i also want to get my professions maxed out....it almost feels overwhelming, which is a good problem to have, i suppose.

Not being able to AFK anywhere in the entire fucking continent... Not one guards in the world (thunder totem guards are less threatening than lvl110 mobs)... you have to port to dalaran to take a piss

in before "lol reroll to a pve serv"

It really is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    That's not really a catchup at all though. Sort of a, "Not AS far behind" mechanic I guess, but you'll still be miles and miles behind even with the accelerated AR.

Seriously, good-fucking-luck to anyone coming into this expansion late. I guess the same was true with Cloaks/Rings though, so there's that.
    No you won't. It will take less and less time to research as the expansion progresses. You'll be able to do several in a day or faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    After having done more instances... the overabundance of loss of character control mechanics. The Risen Guards jumping and stunning me for 5 seconds in BRH. The poly spam in EoA. The fel crap you get in EoA that means you have to run around or you die. Combine with environmental stuff that needs to be dealt with and the fact that the class I leveled (destro lock) has a long cast on the one hard hitting spell and it's just annoying.

The team should have learned by now that unavoidable loss of control is not fun. It can't be overcome with skill and if you're a class that has any kind of ramp up on DPS it nerfs performance.
    Sounds like you just have shitty groups that don't know how to interrupt, stun etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They can only use one for the next month or so and its a very small amount of people who have two. Either way, they can only use one, even during the world race they can only use one due to research.

So you're point, at least right now, is completely ridiculous.
    As has been said before - folks who benefited from the bug likely have one that isn't crappy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Not knowing when flying is coming.

I'm fine with no flying now, and the requirements to get flying. Not knowing is annoying. With WoD we had to wait approximately a year after the expansion was released and with the last patch of the expansion. Blizzard has indicated that it won't be that long in Legion -- yet we've heard that before.

The Broken Isles are pretty incredible. I can't wait to get out and actually see 100% of it.
    They already said mid expansion for flying and since they plan on longer expansions now expect it to be at least 1-1.5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Artifacts forcing me to not be able to play 2 specs when my guild needs it. We have a small guild and I need to have multiple specs, yet this artifact skill tree forces me to pick one. Also makes leveling Alts terrible for the same reason, I really don't want to level as a Holy on my alt, but I know how bad it sucks to level with no artifact talents once you get around 105 it starts to hurt your progression. Also I just don't have enough bag space for 400 artifact power frags.
    Put 13 traits into your OS weapon and dump the rest into main. It will be plenty and won't hurt your MS progression at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Warlock class hall champions.

From what I've understood.. Warriors get Ulduar Keepers, Monks get the Monkey King and Taran Zhu, and Rogues get Garona, Ravenholdt and Vanessa VanCleef.

Warlocks get some guys we've barely even heard of before. The Eredar Twins are awesome, but that's about it. It might seem like a minor thing, but I was really disappointed. There are so many awesome demons/warlocks in Warcraft they could've used.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    No that's because you're a casual. That's the only reason. I also hate you, you seem like a fat neckbeard. Just need to let you know so that perhaps you drop the attitude.
    Way to be an ahole there buddy. Like I give two shits what you think of me. Might want to look in the mirror before you claim someone else has an attitude.

I've cleared every mythic for two weeks. It's called RNG. Everyone is casual right now btw - there are no raids to get better gear without getting lucky with WF/TF procs. You can upgrade the class gear to 840 which I have. Mythics drop 840. Where is this mythical non causal gear I'm supposed to be able to get that isn't based on RNG?

Sure as shit not gonna waste time and gold on crafted that will be crap when raids release here shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Artifacts forcing me to not be able to play 2 specs when my guild needs it. We have a small guild and I need to have multiple specs, yet this artifact skill tree forces me to pick one. Also makes leveling Alts terrible for the same reason, I really don't want to level as a Holy on my alt, but I know how bad it sucks to level with no artifact talents once you get around 105 it starts to hurt your progression. Also I just don't have enough bag space for 400 artifact power frags.
    You can get an OS to a fair few traits, tbf; enough to be competitive for guild OS (it's at the 6.8k mark when stuff ramps up, and you've hit a golden or at least one great/core trait by then, in my experience).

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Speaking of which, once again I find myself asking: "Where the hell are the bad guys?"

In Wrath I kept asking, "Where the fuck is the Scourge?" when we landed on THEIR continent. That was kinda explained away by Arthas' weird intentions later, but still. We fought everyone BUT the Scourge most of the expansion.

In WoD I kept asking, "Where the hell is this gigantic Azeroth-threatening Iron Horde whose world we just landed on?"

In Legion now I keep asking, "Didn't they just completely stomp all our forces? Every NPC in the beginning quests states that, pretty much. That our combined forces were damn near wiped out. So why isn't the Legion on the move? Why do we have basically free rein to trample all over the Broken Isles right now? The one spot in Azsuna (Illidari Stand) is about the only place on the entire continent that seems to actually be under attack by this massive Legion army that just defeated us so handily. Everywhere else is just more random races/enemies that have little to nothing to do with the Legion proper.
    Weren't the Legion teleporters disrupted by Dala teleporting to BI? Temporary, yes, but potentially enough weakening that all the demons are stuck on the broken shore and, uhh, can't swim? Or were wrecked by the murlocs in Azsuna? It certainly explains the lack of huge swamping (we're in a temporary breathing space as we rush to get the pillars before the disruptin ends), and was what Khadgar said with the last of the pre-expansion quests. Probably should be more demons, though; sounds like they never really had a huge foothold on the four leveling zones at all, except maybe Ashzuna. Didn't mess with the Vykrul or the tauren, until recently, and most of the issues are nightmare ones in Vash, from the quest texts.

Deleted
    RNG legendaries, RNG Warforged/Titanforged, RNG socket, RNG tertiary stats. Stupid versatility stat that doesn't fit in WoW. Effortless 850 ilvl loot form the World Quests.
    Last edited by mmoca32c52b0a5; 2016-09-17 at 10:31 PM.

Nomi.

/10char

Deleted
    the infinite rng in every aspect of the game

the only people who seem to like the rng, is blizzard.

im afraid to level an alt, im afraid that itll pull out a legendary out of a random murlocs ass, and my main is still stuck with zero, eventho ive played 8+ hrs every day since launch, and ive done everything possible to grind for it.
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2016-09-17 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the biggest gripe, but something that is really lame.

Pre-legion every race and/or class had unique animations. Now every single class/race use the exact same set of animations.

In some cases the new Legion animations are much better. But in most cases, they are really boring and craptastic.

e.g. Pre-patch Orc Females had an amazing and unique 2H animation. Now every 2H melee class/race combo uses the same LAME uppercut. Mortal Strike? Uppercut. TV? Uppercut. Slam? Uppercut. Scourge Strike? Uppercut. Festering Strike? Uppercut. No matter the race or class.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    It plays completely different than any other melee class and is a refreshing change from the rather slow paced other classes. Don't like it? Don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Way to be an ahole there buddy. Like I give two shits what you think of me. Might want to look in the mirror before you claim someone else has an attitude.

I've cleared every mythic for two weeks. It's called RNG. Everyone is casual right now btw - there are no raids to get better gear without getting lucky with WF/TF procs. You can upgrade the class gear to 840 which I have. Mythics drop 840. Where is this mythical non causal gear I'm supposed to be able to get that isn't based on RNG?

Sure as shit not gonna waste time and gold on crafted that will be crap when raids release here shortly.
    You're the passive aggressive asshole who came out of nowhere with assumptions pulled out your ass and a condescending tone. If you behave like a cunt then you're gonna get a cunt attitude back.

Deleted
    mythic dungeons. not talking about mythic+ but mythic is pointless. they`re not harder than heroics used to be, you`re forced to do them for progression quests but have to use the group finder if you don`t have a guild (willing to help.) being a melee with only 839 ilevel, no bloodlust and no legendaries i had to sit watching a menu for over an hour per dungeon. this isn`t fun.

The combat system. I just can't go back to tab-targeting after Black Desert Online.

moving in areas... There are literally tree branches everywhere and stuff on the ground, and your character gets stuck everytime