Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    The spell it's called Patricide's journal area trigger. Does that mean that this spell gets triggered when entering an area right? Could it be an event that starts when entering the secret lab? Or other place? So, in order to trigger it, we need to find that place where the spell triggers...
    Unfortunately, I suppose the journal is INSIDE Putricide's lab... you get the clue how to get to the lab, you enter the lab, and then tre tracker notices you are inside and you can loot the journal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    wowhead.com/spell=209893/activate-secret-door#triggered-by

I think I'm just seeing things where there aren't, but well. There's this "Activate secret door" that triggers when "killing something specific?". I don't know...

I think I'm just seeing things where there aren't, but well. There's this "Activate secret door" that triggers when "killing something specific?". I don't know...
    I think this is for the rogue order hall?

If you look at the kill credit it says password spoken.

Deleted

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=105907/ki...assword-spoken

Ok, so putricide is off limit now.
    Only thing we got left now is the 10768.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-09-17 at 09:26 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Ok, so putricide is off now.
    Only thing we got left now is the 10768.
    what do u mean putricide is off?

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    what do u mean putricide is off?
    The thing with putricide is rogue stuff, harzaka found the trigger.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    100% sure?, and whats 10768?

That has nothing to do with the secret lab, it's the mechanic for opening the door to the rogue order hall.

The trigger is from the rogue class order hall quest at the beginning of Legion. So it has nothing to do with Putricide

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    Here's a thought: We all know the old glider trick to speedrun ICC, skipping from Lana'thel to Sindragosa.

Perhaps someone might try going the opposite direction, and see if new rooms have been added to the Plague Wing? (Obviously you aren't expected to clip through the world to get inside, and in all likelihood the sequence breaking won't yield the skin, but if it is inside ICC after all then it's worth checking into.)
    I tried this, but you can only see the first area, once you clip outside the spire the rest disappears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    The trigger is from the rogue class order hall quest at the beginning of Legion. So it has nothing to do with Putricide
    ok, so putricides hidden lab is still on the list then.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    100% sure?, and whats 10768?
    Achievement:
    Code:
    Hidden Tracking - Apocalypse Ghouls Summoned
    - Number of Ghouls summoned by Unholy DK Artifact
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Extremely far fetched, but seeing as Paladins get their hidden through a theory on the original Ashbringer.
    Heres a little Death Knight theory thread: http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=13521
    Maybe there could be a gem in there to follow up on?

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldnt be suprised if its just a drop at this point from guldan or xavius
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Extremely far fetched, but seeing as Paladins get their hidden through a theory on the original Ashbringer.
    Heres a little Death Knight theory thread: http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/showthread.php?t=13521
    Maybe there could be a gem in there to follow up on?
    Looking on that thread, this is funny, premonitory, from 2011:

It would have been so awesome if the dk players had to chose a weapon (or two weapons if they want to dual wield, even if I'm not a big fan of death knights with two blades)at the begining at the character creation and keep it all along through their progression.
    The blade could evoluate with it's owner, just like the heirloom items.
    Actually, I feel like the symbiotic blade thing is a little developed in the starting zone, but the game don't give it a real importance.

Deleted
    Looking on that thread, this is funny, premonitory, from 2011:
    So it's not impossible that it might be from an old Theory thread much like Paladins, like i said its extremely far fetched, but anything is possible at this point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    So it's not impossible that it might be from an old Theory thread much like Paladins, like i said its extremely far fetched, but anything is possible at this point
    And the thread starts talking about dks and ends with the first mention of the idea of artifact weapons haha

I noticed that the icon for the secret lab spell is spell-shadow-demoniccircleteleport, might be far fetched, but could be that you teleport into it.

Deleted
    use deathgate while in putri's lab? .. gonna try gimme 15 minutes