Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    give mythics a bit more AP then they actualy grant.
    Would solve alot, would be meaningful to still do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I doubt more people will do mythic+ 10 though.
    I actually found some to be harder than most raids in beta so unless they've nerfed mythic+ it won't be something everyone will take part in.

I guess you don't have to deal with the hardest parts of mythic raiding though, actually organizing and leading the raid.
    I think with heroic raiding gears mythic 10 will be manageable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    and who is gonna run dungeons for that like 1-2 percent chance of getting a lucky upgrade, when you will prolly have better luck in your weekly raids
    People who min/max, who knew?
    Except you can more reliably get upgrades from world quests and professions. And mythic+ won't yield actual true upgrades (reliably) until 6-8+ which most pugs won't be able to manage anyways.
    Oh those upgrades that scale with your ILVL? yeah, so many upgrades.

Dungeons are relevant though? Heroic and Mythic can give you better gear than LFR/Normal which is pretty good if you don't want to raid. Making the gear better than that would just be weird because why raid Mythic or Heroic if you can do a 5-man dungeon and get equal gear? The hassle of raiding has to be worth something. 5-man gear can still be as good, or better than the entry raiding (LFR/normal).

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone remember blizzard saying they want dungeons to be relevant, well yes mythic plus will be but only a handful of people will be sucessful at those but once raid hits on the 21st for EU,dungeons are already irrelevant as a DK with ilvl 843 normal dungeons dont drop anything apart from vendor trash,heroic can drop warforged but very rarely so no incentive to go back to those, when emerald nightmare opens and people start getting there raid gear mythic dungeons will be phased out aswell for gear, so only raids and mythic plus for pver's which is basically same dungeons you have done over and over just with some added little quirk to make it a little harder
    Its annoying to see people who clearly don't understand what they're complaining about, complain about it. Especially when said complaint comes in the form of a single, massive run-on sentence from hell.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    you forgot the keystones with Mythic+ changes a lot..
    I suspect you didn't understand what I wrote
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

anyone remember blizzard saying they want dungeons to be relevant, well yes mythic plus will be but only a handful of people will be sucessful at those but once raid hits on the 21st for EU,dungeons are already irrelevant as a DK with ilvl 843 normal dungeons dont drop anything apart from vendor trash,heroic can drop warforged but very rarely so no incentive to go back to those, when emerald nightmare opens and people start getting there raid gear mythic dungeons will be phased out aswell for gear, so only raids and mythic plus for pver's which is basically same dungeons you have done over and over just with some added little quirk to make it a little harder
    Next time you're posting something, I'd advice you to read it through a couple of times before you press send.

First you say that dungeons will be irrelevant, then you say that they wont be due to mythic+, even though you didnt mean to... but thats what you did. Just because you dont wanna run mythic+ doesnt mean that they wont be relevant throughout the entire expansion.

Do you ever stop whining?

10+ Year Old Account
    and who is gonna run dungeons for that like 1-2 percent chance of getting a lucky upgrade, when you will prolly have better luck in your weekly raids
    Oh I don't know, maybe people who don't raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Lets be clear here, people are only going to keep running mythics for a chance at legendary drops, and off set pieces. Some people have these delusions that the I lvl alone will make it worthwhile and that's just not really true because dungeon itemization is still subpar except for people that aren't raiders.

And yes you can more reliably get upgrades from professions and world quests. Can't believe anyone here is even trying to debate that. They're often much better upgrades too!

If Blizz wants Mythic+ to be really popular they're gonna have to do better than this, throw in a chance at mounts or something, or eventually bring back valor upgrades. People always prefer something reliable to something that's just not.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-09-17 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will be relevant for the masses (including me - not a raider). They offer better gear than LFR (well at mythic difficulty).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Why would they want normal and heroic dungeons to remain relevant as your iLvl increases? That's exactly why Mythic+ was invented.
    just mythic overall

well they have all but completely removed loot from Mythic+ so there is that

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Lets be clear here, people are only going to keep running mythics for a chance at legendary drops, and off set pieces. Some people have these delusions that the I lvl alone will make it worthwhile and that's just not really true because dungeon itemization is still subpar except for people that aren't raiders.

And yes you can more reliably get upgrades from professions and world quests. Can't believe anyone here is even trying to debate that. They're often much better upgrades too!

If Blizz wants Mythic+ to be really popular they're gonna have to do better than this, throw in a chance at mounts or something, or eventually bring back valor upgrades. People always prefer something reliable to something that's just not.
    Are not world quest rewards being capped somewhere along the way? Chances for an upgrade are quite slim if all you get is items with -10 of your current ilvl and you have to hope that they are titanforged.
    In any case, dungeon itemization is more than fine for at least some classes. When I look at BM hunter for example, I see that best to worst stat ratio amounts to less than 1% of item effectiveness. So if you have for example an item with only mastery on it (double tap), it is only going to be better than all haste item with equal ilvl by less than 1%.

Graph was made by Effinhunter, so no credit for me.
    This difference is more than made up if you can have a higher ilvl drop in mythic+ than keeping an old item with "best" secondary stats. Many classes have similar situation, or at least have 2-3 secondary stats sufficiently close together for ilvl to matter more than inferior stat itemization. That includes fire mages by the way, despite most people screaming that crit is essential for them, in actual fact it is only 10% more effective than haste or mastery. So higher item level item will probably cover this difference due to extra secondary and primary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I think with heroic raiding gears mythic 10 will be manageable.
    ye but if people will be clearing hc raids when wont give a single f.. about dungeons - it was meant to be alternative to raiding and it turned into usless content for bored mythic raiders becase blizzard was to afraid nobody will do their precious raids.