Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post
    Not sure if we should go full on Savant(Mas only)
    If you can afford it then this is the best preraid gear possible.

Deleted
    I might be in the minority here, but I really hope they won't overnerf FR. I love the rotation with it.

I would expect at some point lowering FR bonus further to 33% per stack, but this should still place it as go-to talent and arms should remain in top (maybe not top1, but probably still within top3?).

Quote Originally Posted by Redkat01 View Post
    Haste seems to have a break point at 16% after which it goes to being the last prio even below crit. At that point it's Mastery>STR>Vers>Crit>Haste. That's according to my sims
    True, but I don't understand why if I replace a 850 haste/mastery piece with a 845 verse/mastery piece with similar amount of mastery on both and re-sim, it shows a dps increase. If haste was better to 16% I don't understand why it would show that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    True, but I don't understand why if I replace a 850 haste/mastery piece with a 845 verse/mastery piece with similar amount of mastery on both and re-sim, it shows a dps increase. If haste was better to 16% I don't understand why it would show that.
    You migh've hit another breakpoint somewhere. Sim stat plot points to get a better view of it.

Hello, can someone help me with relic. Wich is better 840itm with "Exploit the Weakness" or 850itm with "Unending Rage"?

go with a more item level it will give u more wep dmg and stat

Simple question: Does Rend snapshots the CS debuff for the whole duration or only while CS debuff lasts?

Bleeds ignore armor in the first place, unless that got changed in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust89 View Post
    Hello, can someone help me with relic. Wich is better 840itm with "Exploit the Weakness" or 850itm with "Unending Rage"?
    The 840 relic is the clear choice. An extra EtW trait is too valuable to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Bleeds ignore armor in the first place, unless that got changed in Legion.
    Yeah, so? CS now only adds damage regardless of armor.

Just tested it myself. It only increases rends damage while its on target, not snapshotting it.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-09-17 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I kind of hope FR gets nerfed to oblivion. I'm not a big fan of the play style even if it's pulling some great numbers. I kind of like the more simple apply rend, CS->MS and Spam Slam tbh but /shrug
    I totally agree with you dude. The playstyle as arms is brain dead, Injust really think arms needs another ability like base line overpower in the spec

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust89 View Post
    Losing EtW is not worth the 10ilvls. Keep the EtW relic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanious View Post
    I totally agree with you dude. The playstyle as arms is brain dead, Injust really think arms needs another ability like base line overpower in the spec
    You're an idiot for thinking it's a brain dead playstyle.

Probably another bad player hoping for a nerf to play the simpler Furylol you remember and love and probably still play equally as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    You're an idiot for thinking it's a brain dead playstyle.

Probably another bad player hoping for a nerf to play the simpler Furylol you remember and love and probably still play equally as bad.
    He called it easy, so you think he wants it to be easier?

Are you even old enough to be playing this game?

I kind of hope FR gets nerfed to oblivion. I'm not a big fan of the play style even if it's pulling some great numbers. I kind of like the more simple apply rend, CS->MS and Spam Slam tbh but /shrug
    "[I'm not a fan of the playstyle, therefore the build should be nerfed.]" Makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Yeah, so? CS now only adds damage regardless of armor.

Just tested it myself. It only increases rends damage while its on target, not snapshotting it.
    o yea i forgot about the new mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Redkat01 View Post
    Haste seems to have a break point at 16% after which it goes to being the last prio even below crit. At that point it's Mastery>STR>Vers>Crit>Haste. That's according to my sims
    At 15.4%(in sim, in reality it takes a bit more to cover latency), it starts fitting 6 GCDs/FRs inside BC during BL, which happens twice at the start of the fight. That'll show as a minor DPS bump and inflate haste's weight around there.

why not ask the lesser spec to be brought up to match the performing spec? what is wrong with you ppl?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    At 15.4%(in sim, in reality it takes a bit more to cover latency), it starts fitting 6 GCDs/FRs inside BC during BL, which happens twice at the start of the fight. That'll show as a minor DPS bump and inflate haste's weight around there.
    I feel like haste is a better stat, over vers. (Until some point)

I'm just not sure if we're supposed to be trying keep vers/haste values, relatively the same.

Do we have a thread at all regarding the hidden appearance for Arms? I didn't see anything on the first few pages of threads...