Well, drinking Skaggldrynk in Putricide's room in ICC doesn't reveal anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    If he was part of 7.0 he would be able to be killed in 7.0 which he isn't, NH wont open up till 7.2. If anything was to drop from Guladn it would be Warlock or DH skins, a key example would be bears getting theirs from Ursoc.

A key part about Apoc's lore is how each owner changes its when they get it. Right now we have 4 skins we can get, a key trigger could be unlocking all 4 skins which was not able to be done on beta.
    guldan = demons = nathrezim = apocalypse

theres your link

according to journal he even summons some durin his encounter
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-09-17 at 11:16 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Found an interesting cave in Azsuna.. Couldn't find anything to interact with though.

http://imgur.com/9iSZZTF

http://imgur.com/xxLg2rf

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    NH Opens in January. Confirmed by Blizzard so please don´t spread missinformation.
    Not misinformation you are just wrong about the time table your thinking about. 7.1 comes out in 1-2months which has been stated to be a filler between EN and NH, so therefore by January when NH opens up it would be time for 7.2 which would have class changes and a new content aka NH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not misinformation you are just wrong about the time table your thinking about. 7.1 comes out in 1-2months which has been stated to be a filler between EN and NH, so therefore by January when NH opens up it would be time for 7.2 which would have class changes and a new content aka NH.
    nighthold is still 7.0 content, even when it gets opened after 1000 patches it stays 7.0 content
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Hey I just wanted to clear up something from a few pages ago even tho Im a little late probably: Someone mentioned the cave in SW Suramar that has a tomb and floating gems in it. That is part of an optional quest chain that begins with a really mean merchant.

Also: I think the demongate or w/e in the name of the potential portal to his lab is the ICC telepads. Maybe theres a secret to getting the upper spire teleporter to take you to his lab the way it takes you to Arthas?

I am going to try dying to putricide as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    guldan = demons = nathrezim = apocalypse

theres your link

according to journal he even summons some durin his encounter
    Still doesn't counter that Dev's clearly said hidden skins would be available with launch and NH is not part of launch while EN is. You still haven't countered my theory about needing the other skins first while yours has been brought up and disproved in this thread already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    deathgate in putri's room does its normal stuff, nothing special

.. someone try using control undead on putricide, now it normally doesnt work on bosses... but hed be the one to have the unlcok trigger if any mob does

alternatively maybe unholy needs to engage putricide with an abomination called rotface or festergut
    tried to control him but didnt work, not sure if it works on fester or rot though, i didnt try that, i also tried killing them at the same time i put my pet on the other side and me on the other room and killed them at same time, didnt do anything

nighthold is still 7.0 content, even when it gets opened after 1000 patches it stays 7.0 content
    If it can't be done with 7.0 and before a major patch then it is not 7.0 content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still doesn't counter that Dev's clearly said hidden skins would be available with launch and NH is not part of launch while EN is. You still haven't countered my theory about needing the other skins first while yours has been brought up and disproved in this thread already.
    gettin told no by you mutliple times isnt really disproved, anyway im close to prestige 2 and xavius wont be a problem for me either so i can tell ya when i got both skins

gettin told no by you mutliple times isnt really disproved, anyway im close to prestige 2 and xavius wont be a problem for me either so i can tell ya when i got both skins
    I'm not the only one who said it in this thread but with your ignorance you probably didn't notice, so go look for your self

Deleted
    Woah woah woah... I thought getting the hidden artifacts was a group effort? Theres no need to get all hostile once again.. Opinions and thoughts are like assholes.. Everyones got one. Fair enough X person thinks it comes out in 7.1 and X person has source saying no it wont etc etc.. No need to bicker, just leave it be.

Deleted
    Lets keep it in topic and not make personal attacks.

If it can't be done with 7.0 and before a major patch then it is not 7.0 content.
    You don´t get it. It is DONE. The raid is completly done and was raidtested on the beta server prior to release of the prepatch and Legion.
    Blizz just decided to give us an extra raid between the two raids. NH is still the same raid tier and patch content as EN and 7.1 Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    You don´t get it. It is DONE. The raid is completly done and was raidtested on the beta server prior to release of the prepatch and Legion.
    Blizz just decided to give us an extra raid between the two raids. NH is still the same raid tier and patch content as EN and 7.1 Raid.
    You don´t get it. Like i said, it can't be done with 7.0 aka cleared and bosses killed. It doesn't matter when content is made or tested, it is not actual content till it is live and played with.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don´t get it. Like i said, it can't be done with 7.0 aka cleared and bosses killed. It doesn't matter when content is made or tested, it is not actual content till it is live and played with.
    so mistweaver and bear etc artifacts are a fluke? considerin they are not live and played with yet

Deleted
    Could the frost Hidden Artifact have something to do with the forsaken? Im probably just trying every single thing possible but googling the flavour text on the original artifact for frost is
    "I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."
    Which also gets said in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paqp1XIu6e4

The other sword states
    "When my days have come to an end, you shall be king."
    Which is said in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbdrF_FtDE8

Now this is probably nothing... But it MIGHT be a lead?
    For example, has anyone tried to use for example Sindragosa's Fury in Sindragosa's Fall?

so mistweaver and bear etc artifacts are a fluke? considerin they are not live and played with yet
    They are part of 7.0 content.

imo you're half right, it is 7.0 content(because it is already in the package) but will be at a later point(7.1 or whenever) actual content.
    when you buy a box full of different chocolate(like twix, mars, kinder bueno, etc), you have the whole thing already but you decide when you want to open a spicific chocolate bar. like you eat at the beginning everything(our current conent) except twix(NH) and you keep them for a month before you decide to eat them

10+ Year Old Account
    They are part of 7.0 content.
    so is nighthold