Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blood DK Stat Weights correct?

Hey there,

I am looking for correct stat weights for Blood DK since my simcraft suggested to stack versatility as f***.

I am referring to icy veins which recommends for a balanced stat priority: Str > Haste > Crit > Mastery >= Versatility

The Stat weights that i found so far were from Noxxic (which is not relyable at all i guess right?): " Stamina [12.05] > Strength [9.05] > Haste [7.55] > Crit [6.05] > Mastery [4.55] > Versatility [3.05]"

Which would be correct in terms of the stat priority but it just feels like the numbers are wrong. I understand that its highly relying on the "way to go" so for max dps, max surv or balanced.

Am I correct with the stat priority and even with the stat weights? From my point of view I am looking for a progress oriendated build which means less "baseline surv" more "dps surv" means I would always prefer haste, mastery & crit before I would choose versatility.

Thank you for your help in advance

Greetings Dunkleseele (My char is on EU Aegwynn Dunkleseelé)

str > haste > crit for dps.. upgrade based on ilvl though. A 10+ ilvl jump is going to be better regardless of secondaries majority of the time for blood.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That stat priority is incorrect. Mastery is not above versatility.

I would totally ignore the weights you got from noxxic.

Deleted
    Is there any kind of source or sim behind your statement? Could you share it for me in that case? Im really looking for math here not for feelings

Deleted
    Askmrrobot is giving strange weights too.. Can anyone give me the correct weights?

SimCraft hasn't been updated to support Blood, so giving exact stat weights might be a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Askmrrobot is giving strange weights too.. Can anyone give me the correct weights?

I use the stats from mrrobot, noxxic and icy veins and i think that MrRobot adjust the stats depending on you ilevel (automatically)

With MrRobot, y get a less (but not much less) damage, but i feel that the rune regeneration in TOO dam low.

With Noxxic and icy, i get a lot more dps, and some more heal, but i get more damage on me

Tomorrow im going to try with less Strength (ignoring noxxic) and yesterday i simulate with mr robot (sc isn't working with bloods) and release strange valures: stm 1.36, haste 0.52, leech 0.16, versa 0.12, crit 0.06, main hand damage 0.02 amd mastery 0.01, i dont try it, tomorrow with the mithic im going to try it.

Any update on the whole stat weight thing? I want to know how much ilvl I can ditch to get BiS.

Deleted
    I am still running with Str > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Vers
    As far as I know is that kind of stat prio focused on mostly offensive gameplay, also with a good geared and well skilled healer in your back. Also a good cooldown management. Im able to push way more then 600k dps in huge aoe pulls (8-x mobs) with full cds also using them offensive for dps reasons. Bloodboil is the main source of aoe dps since haste scales with the recharging time of it it makes a lot of sence for me to stick with haste. Currently 849 GS I can easy aoe pull many packs also in mythic but only with good cd management and healer also with a lot of aoe stuns and really nice dps. I dont know if I will still stick with haste in the upcomming raid because i feel really squishy in some boss encounters because of the lack of mastery & versatility. Just my personal experience so far.

If somebody has fresh news about the simcraft update just let us know, I should have understand that simcraft is bs for blood when bonusarmor was also a stat I am stupid sometimes

Greetings Dunkleseele

I'm at about 40% haste with Bone Shield up, and two trinkets with a haste proc, and game play feels very 'smooth'. Damage intake, for the most part, has also smoothed out relative to my increasing haste as I have geared up. Better Rune regeneration and lower GCD means a lot more Runic Power for DS. I do still feel like one real 'oh shit' button that's not VB would be nice, but I have no problem spamming heart strike in DnD for mass rp in the blink of an eye when I need to.

Haste is definitely our best stat for defense, and I can't see it being any worse than second best for offensive (behind crit).

Im at 845 ilvl and I really like stacking haste, 32% with boneshield up, not sure if is ok but I rather have this 830ilvl trinket [1023 Str 865 Haste] than 850ilvl trinket [1233 Str 932 Versatility] (pls tell me if that is stupid), maybe I lose a bit of dps and surv but haste is too damn comfortable and im not having any trouble with tanking mythics.

The general rule of thumb is do the opposite of what noxxic says.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pies1 View Post
    The general rule of thumb is do the opposite of what noxxic says.
    Can't believe that site is still around. Complete trash.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Deleted
    I see the point in it it seems that noxxic is not into simcrafting for themselves at all mostly copy paste i guess?! I always rely on icy veins and mmochamp but i couldnt find this topic here well at least not a current one for legion.
    So stay tuned and share your information about simcraft updates for blood here if you like to!

Greetings Dunkleseele

If anyone has a sim that's been updated for Legion please share. I'm interested in independent verification of stat weights, not just what Noxxic decrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Felstone View Post
    If anyone has a sim that's been updated for Legion please share. I'm interested in independent verification of stat weights, not just what Noxxic decrees.
    Also bumping this thread. Cannot get AMR or SimC to give me proper weightings...

Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    Also bumping this thread. Cannot get AMR or SimC to give me proper weightings...
    I downloaded the AskMrRobot command line sim and it gave me roughly the same results.

I downloaded the AskMrRobot command line sim and it gave me roughly the same results.

That's for pure tanking, since Death Strike heals don't crit.

Deleted
    It doesnt make any sence to me idk. Im still waiting for an update for simcraft!

thats just plain wrong, haste> everything, anything that says haste isnt the best stat is just wrong. dont try to sim blood or get weights, just stick to the guide troxsims put up for the prepatch