Power of the Archdruid - working properly now

Hello fellow Restos
    Blizzard has hotfixed our Trait "Power of the Archdruid":
    "The Restoration Druid artifact trait Power of the Archdruid will now correctly always spread Regrowth to additional targets when you cast Regrowth instead of sometimes spreading Rejuvenation."

Has anyone had any experience with that trait so far? How does RG work now? Does it spread the HOT only, or does it spread the direct heal (with crit?) too?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's working properly again with Regrowth, it should be doing the entire effect of Regrowth, direct heal and hot components included. I do not have it yet, so I am unable to test on live, but on Beta, that was how it used to work.

Well, no idea if the hotfix is in already, or if it only works for US now. Im on EU, and regrowth on main target still places rejuv on the others. Checked just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with that trait so far?
    I think almost everyone went for Tranquil Mind and Dreamwalker. Tranq->Dream was the obvious min/max choice, so you might not find many researched opinions about PotA yet.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Well, no idea if the hotfix is in already, or if it only works for US now. Im on EU, and regrowth on main target still places rejuv on the others. Checked just now.
    That sounds like it should be intentional. The Rejuvenation HoT is far stronger, so there's no reason why you'd ever want to use it with Regrowth. You might have to cast Regrowth to save someone, but that would cost you a lot of secondary healing. It's a very odd design choice.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    That sounds like it should be intentional. The Rejuvenation HoT is far stronger, so there's no reason why you'd ever want to use it with Regrowth. You might have to cast Regrowth to save someone, but that would cost you a lot of secondary healing. It's a very odd design choice.
    Well, as long as the direct health from Regrowth hits the other targets and applies a Rejuv instead of the Regrowth hot, I'm all for it.