15+ Year Old Account
    I can pull extended information for any object that HAS been seen, like that bonepile, so I'll check that.

(ex. I pulled the spawn time for Kosumoth orbs - 3000 seconds - and that's how chaud knew that for posting his guide.)
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I am currently searching Icecrown zone for the Bonepile... I dont even know where to look.. Tried Fleshwerks so far...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I can pull extended information for any object that HAS been seen, like that bonepile, so I'll check that.

(ex. I pulled the spawn time for Kosumoth orbs - 3000 seconds - and that's how chaud knew that for posting his guide.)
    Great, I guess I wont go to bed till I know what you have found about it xD A pity noone paid any attention when I linked this like 1000 posts back in this thread xD

Doesn't the main shaft of ICC fall into Yogg'saron's old habitat under ICC where Anub'arak and Arthas were in TFT? Maybe he dropped the journal down the shaft and it is under ICC. I'm going to try the /search emote near putricide's desk and then Ill search the greater Icecrown area.

There's a possibility that the bone pile might be a result of the order hall research perk as well. Maybe the work order has a chance to trigger an emote and an even trigger rather than drop any item at all.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-18 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Doesn't the main shaft of ICC fall into Yogg'saron's old habitat under ICC where Anub'arak and Arthas were in TFT? Maybe he dropped the journal down the shaft and it is under ICC. I'm going to try the /search emote near putricide's desk and then Ill search the greater Icecrown area.

There's a possibility that the bone pile might be a result of the order hall research perk as well. Maybe the work order has a chance to trigger an emote and an even trigger rather than drop any item at all.
    How would it trigger a Bonepile in icecrown?

I saw the Putricide's Journal area trigger a few days ago, but didn't have a lot of time to investigate it (can really only work on this on the weekends and only one spec at a time).

Wowhead and WoWDB hide most object pages from users, so i did stop and confirm on the database end that the object has never been seen.
    Dude I love you. This seems more promising than anything I think we've seen thus far, yeah? So we don't know what the object is though I guess, though I would speculate that it's the journal. How much of this do you think data mining can solve realistically?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    How would it trigger a Bonepile in icecrown?
    It doesn't say they are getting their parts from Broken Isles exclusively. Theres a possibility Acherus and the Forsaken have some of the same abominations or bits of the same ones for the last decade or so still lying around. Maybe putricide made some undead that are on Acherus itself. It was just a thought.

I think its more likely to be under ICC.

Has anyone actually taken the Construct Quarter research by chance? I know it looks awful but it might add something to the order hall.

Didn't we find out that Putricide's lab is debunked and is being used for a rogue quest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    It doesn't say they are getting their parts from Broken Isles exclusively. Theres a possibility Acherus and the Forsaken have some of the same abominations or bits of the same ones for the last decade or so still lying around. Maybe putricide made some undead that are on Acherus itself. It was just a thought.

I think its more likely to be under ICC.

Has anyone actually taken the Construct Quarter research by chance? I know it looks awful but it might add something to the order hall.
    Sadly me and many others have searched under ICC without finding anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanTN View Post
    Didn't we find out that Putricide's lab is debunked and is being used for a rogue quest?
    No. The lab wasn't debunked. Somebody posted a trigger to opening some door and that trigger was for the rogue quest to enter their class hall the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanTN View Post
    I just combed these to see: http://www.wowdb.com/quests/other/rogue-campaign
    Gotta say thats a no. The lab is still on the table.
    The only thing vaguely reminiscent to Putricide was the name of the potion quest which takes an different turn entirely.

Right now we are trying to find a clickable pile of bones in icecrown somewhere that may or may not be in the raid itself or the outside area.

I'm going to take one for the team and build the obviously inferior construct quarter in case it has anything in it unless someone else has experience with it to debunk that theory.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-18 at 01:27 AM.

Also found this grave at Argent Tournament Grounds - anyone knows what it is for?

http://imgur.com/a/8giFo

I have done everything in Argent Tournament back in days, but cannot remember, if this grave was for some quest or anything like that..

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I'm pretty sure the Journal spell is related.

It's right in the area of the Arms Warrior stuff: 221161 is 'Questing Enabled for Arms Appearance' and 221168 is 'Helgar Quest Available'.

Arcane Mage is also right after it - 221198 is 'Exploding Sheep'.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

That grave is for quest "The Black Knight's Curse"

Quote Originally Posted by beyondts View Post
    That grave is for quest "The Black Knight's Curse"
    Right, now I remember)

Deleted
    So we might be looking for putricides journal?, A small book that could be hidden or on a shelf, now that could be a reason why it has not been found yet, yes :P?

Nah, I'm pretty sure the Journal spell is related.

It's right in the area of the Arms Warrior stuff: 221161 is 'Questing Enabled for Arms Appearance' and 221168 is 'Helgar Quest Available'.

Arcane Mage is also right after it - 221198 is 'Exploding Sheep'.
    Well.. I know we talked about this in the discord but we can't find it. Do you know the console command to see items you can interact with even when they're turned off? I'm going to snoop around Dalaran.

Deleted
    So we can basically assume that it's from Putricide's Journal now, but it could be gated behind AK. Does anyone have a high lvl AK on the beta on which they could snoop around ICC?

10+ Year Old Account
    considerin theres no backstory to putricide it could be anywhere
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    So we can basically assume that it's from Putricide's Journal now, but it could be gated behind AK. Does anyone have a high lvl AK on the beta on which they could snoop around ICC?
    I had lv25 AK on beta... problem is that beta is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    considerin theres no backstory to putricide it could be anywhere
    There is though. The Kirin Tor took all the stuff they could from ICC and locked it away. I would assume the journal was among those things and would most likely be in Dalaran, hence why I'm willing to search there if I can have the console command that lets me see items I can interact with regardless of whether or not I can currently interact with them.