Poll: How close are you to lvl 21 (third gold relic

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Artifact lvl 21 (third gold trait)

Hey MMO..

i was interrested in knowing how many of you will / or have gotten the second gold trait ready for when raids open?
    personally i see the second gold relic atleast for my class to be a must have, its a big dps increase.
    and im sure its noticeable if every single member of the raid have the second one unlocked...
    so, how close are you? do you have it already?

Confused myself, i guess its only the second gold trait, (counted the arfiact power as a golden one)
    i made a typo in the poll, says relic, should be trait.
    Last edited by Unproven; 2016-09-18 at 09:29 AM.

Finishing off a single weapon will take far longer than before tuesday. Anything less than 16 weeks will mean extreme grinding of artifact power.

Source

Not everyone's third trait is at 21.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

21 won't get me to 3rd gold, and popular opinion in my class forum is that our 3rd gold is not very strong. I've branched out in other directions.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

yea changed the post, i counted the artifact relic one as a golden portrait, so i guess its only the second gold trait (lvl 21 artifiact)

I got my 2nd golden trait yesterday. Not many of my guildies have it though.

I got my 2nd golden trait at 20, will have my 21st before raids open tho. 3rd will be very last, it's great having a near pointless golden trait.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2016-09-18 at 09:55 AM.

Demon Hunter (Tank) and heading towards my second, but it's certainly not as simple as everyone being the same mate. Sorry to break it to you, but some classes get fucked hard by their Artifact in terms of Artifact Power to Artifact Trait rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Demon Hunter (Tank) and heading towards my second, but it's certainly not as simple as everyone being the same mate. Sorry to break it to you, but some classes get fucked hard by their Artifact in terms of Artifact Power to Artifact Trait rewards.
    yea im starting to realise that, i honestly thought it was the same, or close to being the same

Deleted
    I'm at lvl 20, got my second golden perk at 19 and i'm still 3 points away from my third golden perk. That's kinda like grinding my entire artifact all over again with the increases :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Paladin here.
    Trait 21 here.
    Won't get my 2nd golden until 22 and then my 3rd will be either 23 or 24 depending on which of the 2 traits i pick first. Can't quite decide on that yet as the 3rd Golden Trait isn't the most useful one.

Having the 2nd Golden Trait before raids open would be good, but I don't see it happening now with me starting work tomorrow and us starting raiding on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Holy Paladin here.
    Trait 21 here.
    Won't get my 2nd golden until 22 and then my 3rd will be either 23 or 24 depending on which of the 2 traits i pick first. Can't quite decide on that yet as the 3rd Golden Trait isn't the most useful one.

Having the 2nd Golden Trait before raids open would be good, but I don't see it happening now with me starting work tomorrow and us starting raiding on thursday.
    I messed up so I won't get my third till 26
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

I am 21 now, and my second gold is at 23 because I favored getting many of the good minor traits first, instead of wasting points on the bad minors just to get the gold earlier.

Third should be at 27 afterwards.

My third trait is at 28. I only go 4 points out of the way, earliest I could get all 3 would be 24. I'm nowhere near 28 points.

I'll probably reach 21 in a mythic+ runs.

ive had my second for a long timebut getting the third and final gold will take me a while since its 5 points away(its #26 or so)

I haven't even bothered with a gold trait yet and I'm level 17.

Got my 2nd big trait at 21 lvl. but 3rd is gonna be like 29lvl

I don't get mine at 21 as a destruction warlock. My artifact is 21 and I've got a good few levels until my third gold. Thankfully, it's pretty crappy and not really all that that important.

I got my second gold trait yesterday. I'm at level 23 (took a better trait first). 3rd gold will be level 30.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have just one. Skipped one as it seems to be poop.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!