Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think the highest quality gear should be at least be rewarded from world quests that require a group. Getting 100g from a 5man boss, and epic items from growing trees or cracking nuts just seems so unfulfilling.

entry level gear is not welfare

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Purple font" is no different than saying "green grass" or "white paint".

Not sure if you're really trying to look smart here, but maybe stop while you're ahead.
    Lets change it to Blue and watch the tears shall we.

Quote Originally Posted by Twaster View Post
    Lets change it to Blue and watch the tears shall we.
    No one cares. I'm almost full blue atm, but it doesn't matter. Itemlevel is all that matters (and the right stats obviously). The only people crying about color are wannabee raiders who think color means everything and only they should get purple.

Deleted
    What's different from WoD? At least you have to do the quest yourself...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I wish I was as excited about 835 hot trash vendor loot as you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Good players aren't losing to them, though. Good players are 850+ already anyway.
    I'm 847 through shitty RNG and i would call myself a good player. So your statement is false.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    No one cares. I'm almost full blue atm, but it doesn't matter. Itemlevel is all that matters (and the right stats obviously). The only people crying about color are wannabee raiders who think color means everything and only they should get purple.
    Well in that case its quests like this that means no one cares, - sad times indeed. Perhaps we should remove the colour system altogether and just have numbers.

Well in that case its quests like this that means no one cares, - sad times indeed. Perhaps we should remove the colour system altogether and just have numbers.
    Lately the color system is closer to be about the iLvl itself.

"Epics" are simply gear that are far above the "common" iLvl for that level.

Of course, we're missing the use of Gray and White items. Green rares are the actual Common (White) and that's dumb. Blizzard is not really using their categories to it's full potential.

Not that it matters. With iLvl inflation, everything usable becomes "epic" soon enough.

Just hate this world quests. Now, you cant rely on ilvl, when you make grp for mythic dungeons for example. You just hope that this guy will do more than 100k dps. For now, it's like nearly impossible to pug good dps, always those guys who gear up in world quests and go for mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    "Welfare Epics"? Didn't that pathetic limpdick phrase get old in like '07?
    '05 mate.

10 chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catalisk View Post
    Just hate this world quests. Now, you cant rely on ilvl, when you make grp for mythic dungeons for example. You just hope that this guy will do more than 100k dps. For now, it's like nearly impossible to pug good dps, always those guys who gear up in world quests and go for mythic
    Mythics are a joke though.

- - - Updated - - -

Or perhaps there's no problem that needs fixing and this thread is fucking pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Where the hell do I get these world quests??? I've been spending gold to get to 810 and still only at 800. Guess I need to pay more attention after being gone for 18 months. These weekly?? I NEED TO KNOW DAMNIT!! gah
    I think the higher your iLvL, the higher the WQ scales. OP is probably iLvL 825+ to see 835 WQ gear.

I'm probably wrong.

World quests are just a worse version of dailies IMO, because you have to do them way fucking more than dailies. Also artifact power not having a cap, while it's a good sense of progression, really sucks because it results in super grindy 24/7 chore to do. I would of preferred a weekly cap - that raises each week, so even if you come in 3 months late your cap is the same as everyone elses, but they are just at the other end of that cap (which would be hundreds of thousands at that point?). So it allows those players to get what we have now until they catch up to everyone.

I agree. It's alot easier than WoD, but still, in WoD, i knew, if some guy have 720+, he know what to do in most cases. When now, everone have 840+ already, and it's kinda pissing me off, when i finding grp for smooth run with good ilvl, and then i'm getting some 837 ilvl mage, who deal 70k(!!!!!) DPS with heroism and all bursts.

good then its working as intended - dont like the randomnes play with friends if you dont have make some instead playing this as solo player game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Where the hell do I get these world quests??? I've been spending gold to get to 810 and still only at 800. Guess I need to pay more attention after being gone for 18 months. These weekly?? I NEED TO KNOW DAMNIT!! gah
    The higher your ilvl is, the higher the rewards are

I agree. It's alot easier than WoD, but still, in WoD, i knew, if some guy have 720+, he know what to do in most cases. When now, everone have 840+ already, and it's kinda pissing me off, when i finding grp for smooth run with good ilvl, and then i'm getting some 837 ilvl mage, who deal 70k(!!!!!) DPS with heroism and all bursts.
    here i found you problem - the smooth groups are already 850 + next week it will be 855 and in 2-3 week those will jump to 570.

it was week ago, when "smooth" groups was 835-840+

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I'm 847 through shitty RNG and i would call myself a good player. So your statement is false.
    There's no way you'd still be that low if you were properly farming Mythics by armor type. Leather is especially easy because Druids.

Also based on what you've killed I don't think you're the demographic I'm talking about, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

Just awesome. Thanks Blizzard.
    Tissue for your issue?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    World quests are just a worse version of dailies IMO, because you have to do them way fucking more than dailies. Also artifact power not having a cap, while it's a good sense of progression, really sucks because it results in super grindy 24/7 chore to do. I would of preferred a weekly cap - that raises each week, so even if you come in 3 months late your cap is the same as everyone elses, but they are just at the other end of that cap (which would be hundreds of thousands at that point?). So it allows those players to get what we have now until they catch up to everyone.
    Didn't play Cata or MoP if you think we do more of these. Not to mention 99% of them are individually faster than any Cata/MoP daily.