Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You dont understand. I was in the mythic and this DH was skinning all my mobs. I was the healer in that mythic. I was like ok u'll see mate ill late you die. I stoped healing him and stopped using any aoe heals. He went the whole mythic dungeon without dying with self healing. Even on bosses that would literally deal spikes of dmg and other classes need plenty of heal he just wouldn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    You dont understand. I was in the mythic and this DH was skinning all my mobs. I was the healer in that mythic. I was like ok u'll see mate ill late you die. I stoped healing him and stopped using any aoe heals. He went the whole mythic dungeon without dying with self healing. Even on bosses that would literally deal spikes of dmg and other classes need plenty of heal he just wouldn't die.
    We've done majority of mythics with no healer for both trash & bosses, either due to afk of them just running dps as a variety of classes so I'm not sure what your point is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    WSG - tank DH makes entire battlefield in 2 jumps, TWO TWO TWO FUCKING JUMPS. Me as dk cri everytim when i see them with the flag. however if i catch these rats, they are fucked. And imagine if they have priest heal, that grabs them...

Ah yea, heal monk is another TURBO FUCKING ROCKET THAT JUMPS HERE AND THERE 24\7

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    I've been gladiator multiple times, I'd say I have a decent pvp experience. Obviously I wouldn't hit into touch of karma, monks are almost as bad as demon hunters for sure. I probably should have mentioned I play priest, as both healer and shadow. Please do tell me how I'm supposed to kite a demon hunter like that.

Also while meta indeed does turn them into an almost unstoppable killing machine, its not like demon hunters are weak without it, it's not without reason they generally top damage in bg's and arena. Even if I'm constantly fighting and dotting everything it can still be hard to beat demon hunters on damage done, even though clearly spread pressure should do more damage overall.
    Wait, wait. A glad wants to talk about 1v1? Oh giddy.

For some reason you keep missing that I already said DH burst is quite high. I'm not sure how, this makes the third time. DH's are also fairly fragile and easily killed. They have shit for defensives and anything used to get away removes, wait for it, their ability to chase!

I'm not sure I agree with "spread pressure should do more damage than overall". I understand you feel that way, probably because you play a priest, but I'm not sure I agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Wait, wait. A glad wants to talk about 1v1? Oh giddy.

For some reason you keep missing that I already said DH burst is quite high. I'm not sure how, this makes the third time. DH's are also fairly fragile and easily killed. They have shit for defensives and anything used to get away removes, wait for it, their ability to chase!

I'm not sure I agree with "spread pressure should do more damage than overall". I understand you feel that way, probably because you play a priest, but I'm not sure I agree with it.
    1v1, 2v2, 3v3, demon hunters will be good in all those, and probably rbg's as well. It's not just their burst that is high but their consistant damage as well, if it wasn't they simply wouldn't be able to match spread aoe pressure which has generally always been the top damage in battlegrounds, which it should be, as if it didn't it would have no purpose as you'd be better off just taking someone who could do the same pressure and put all that into blowing up the healers like classes like demon hunters and rogues are doing atm.

Also most classes lost a lot of defensives so it's not like demon hunters are somehow a lot more squishy than most, their ability to both get out of danger or get in to do damage are both huge for them to stay alive.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, DH will be nerfed.

This isn't "hating" on them, this isn't ignoring other classes, it's not some random thing I just invented. It was directly stated by Blizzard and it's right there in the hotfixes. Sure, it's still "testing", so it isn't active yet, but it's an undeniable fact. There's PvE nerf to their AOE, there's PvP nerf to their damage. Stating "we aren't overpowered at all, just look at That Other Class, now those assholes deserve a nerf" is going to change that.

Blizzard seems to love Melee this expansion so probably not.

Deleted
    I trully can't understand why we are overpowered.
    In fact my initial thought when i spamed Battlegrounds was to quit the class and level up another character because i was geting one shoted 24/7.

I am still geting one shoted by everyone and i fail to see why we are overpowered.

But everyone is saying we are so...we probably are.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-09-18 at 12:40 AM.

DH's in PVP without a dedicated healer are pretty awful Squishy and just die to everything.

In PVE their single target is middle of the pack and their AOE is getting nerfed tuesday so I see nothing else that needs a nerf honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I trully can't understand why we are overpowered.
    In fact my initial thought when i spamed Battlegrounds was to quit the class and level up another character because i was geting one shoted 24/7.

I am still geting one shoted by everyone and i fail to see why we are overpowered.

But everyone is saying we are so...we probably are.
    everyone is getting oneshot
    literally

even as a sub rogue which is supposed to be one of the tankier classes i just drop in 3 seconds.
    that doesnt mean DHS arent OP it's just means pvp is still a retarded shitshow

Holinka said if you have high mobility, your damage will be much lower than immobile classes.

For some reason the most mobile classes, DH and WW monk, also have the highest damage in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    seriously the amount of heal
    There are several legitimate issues with DH.But if you are picking survivability, you are doing it utterly, utterly wrong.

dmg they do is out of this world...
    It's likely too high. Though I do find it funny people give Rogues and WWs a pass because hating on DH is what all the cool kids do now or something.

dont let me mention the jump which is completely broken (nice concept but either you give it to everyone or its broken).
    How dare classes have interesting and unique abilities! Why don't we give you Mage Portals, Warlock Summons, Rogue/Druid stealth, Paladin/DK mount speed bonuses and Hunter Feign Death while we are at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Demons hunters are the death knights of Wotlk. Expect many nerfs with the upcomming patches.
    I'd imagine DHs will get nerfed, but that being said, DKs had nerfs galore from the first week. I think blizzard learnt from that and took it more cautiously with the DH

dh players defending the OP dh color me suprised
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Demons hunters are the death knights of Wotlk. Expect many nerfs with the upcomming patches.
    Not even close. DK's were out of this world.
    I would lose arenas to a dead DK all the time.

I was losing to a fu%$#@ already dead person! It was insane

(they had a revive in zombie form with tons of damage)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Not even close. DK's were out of this world.
    I would lose arenas to a dead DK all the time.

I was losing to a fu%$#@ already dead person! It was insane

(they had a revive in zombie form with tons of damage)
    Yeah.
    DK's where complete gods, could take on whole groups of players in pvp back in WotLK easily.
    DH's are nowhere near as powerful as DK's where.

All leather users are broken atm, having leather doesn't warrant having an extra 2-3 defensive cds and mobility compared to plate considering 90% of all damage in pvp is magical.

I was about to comment saying, "Demon Hunters will most likely be nerfed," but then I actually read your post. I agree that Demon Hunters are a bit over-tuned on damage, however their healing and survivability is next to none.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    crying about DH 4min cd selfheal ... u know there is something called cc/stun whatever .. without Meta DH got nothing to selfheal other than killing someone for soul fragments gitgud OP

Or learn how to kite/cc until the long-ass CD is spent? You have a brain, you're allowed to use it.