I read threw all the last 12 pages, best thing we have is our beloved Putri. Did anybody check UC, for that journal? The Forsaken where also in ICC, and they love plagues. Maybe we can find something there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    I read threw all the last 12 pages, best thing we have is our beloved Putri. Did anybody check UC, for that journal? The Forsaken where also in ICC, and they love plagues. Maybe we can find something there?
    I doubt that'd be the case since it's neither in the Broken Isles nor accessible to Alliance players on somewhat equal terms.

Quote Originally Posted by thibault View Post
    I doubt that'd be the case since it's neither in the Broken Isles nor accessible to Alliance players on somewhat equal terms.
    Oh forgot the alliance problem with UC. I will think about something else, if I get an idea I will tell. I hope I'm useful somehow, even if I can't play.

Edit: found this on wowhead:

Here's some news for you guys, you can
    get the skin even though you haven't find
    The Bonereaper's Hook item.
    All you need is Blood DK's hidden
    appearance, unlocking the second, third or
    fourth color of Touch of Undeath can also
    unlock other hidden appearance's
    secondary color.
    It also unlock Frost DK's too.

, true?
    Last edited by Mashnakh; 2016-09-18 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeron View Post
    go back a few pages pls.. its that and his journal we are looking for

Deleted
    Oh forgot the alliance problem with UC. I will think about something else, if I get an idea I will tell. I hope I'm useful somehow, even if I can't play.

secondary color.

, true?
    I too would like to know this, can someone who has unlocked the blood appearances answer?

secondary color.

, true?
    That would be stupid as shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    That would be stupid as shit...
    I think someone talked like 100 pages ago that first you have to unlock the base skin to have it even show up in the forge. The skin will be unlocked but if you don't have base one found it won't show up. Or at least we believe it is so.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

reading a bit trough the lore... and found this on gamepedia:

Since Baron Rivendare is said that he will never fully be destroyed until Kel'Thuzad meets his end,[18] it is possible that this holds true for the original horsemen as well.
    and we know the old horsemen have new models since 7.0... so maybe we need to find kel'thuzad somewhere?

Quick question

Why is this http://www.wowhead.com/npc=96181/sindragosa added in 7.0.1 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    maybe bring rotgut and festerguts blood to someone on broken isles?, The blood that drops for shadowmourne, or well to start the quest chain

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    maybe bring rotgut and festerguts blood to someone on broken isles?, The blood that drops for shadowmourne, or well to start the quest chain
    Iirc they drop only if you are on that q.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

It doesn't drop if you're on the questline or completed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

But then people who have completed the Shadowmourne quests wouldn't be able to unlock the appearance, so it can't be that.

Quick question

Frost Artifact elite trait.

That trait wont create npc though. That dragon is just spell effect isnt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question

Could that simply be the Shivermaw model?

Deleted
    Quick question

Because: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=190778/sindragosas-fury

Quote Originally Posted by Mourninglori View Post
    I too would like to know this, can someone who has unlocked the blood appearances answer?
    I have the blood hidden appearance, is there any way to track the progress on the criteria for the other colors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    I have the blood hidden appearance, is there any way to track the progress on the criteria for the other colors?
    Its not going to unlock the hidden artifacts for Unholy / Frost, if it does it'll be a bug and you'll get it removed.