Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rxmist View Post
    If it's AK locked then blizzard is a bag of dicks for not letting people know they are wasting their time because of an impassable time gate.
    to be fair, almost everyone involved in this hunt is trusting some reports from uninformed customer service agents that it is actually obtainable in-game right now. The only actual blue post about this has stated

We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    to be fair, almost everyone involved in this hunt is trusting some reports from uninformed customer service agents that it is actually obtainable in-game right now. The only actual blue post about this has stated
    That Post is more than likely talking about the current known skins and colour alterations and not the hidden ones at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Narokath View Post
    That Post is more than likely talking about the current known skins and colour alterations and not the hidden ones at all.
    it says 'alternate' ie. any skin that isn't the default. you're reaching.
    Jsz

We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.
    Made a user just to say this, considering that we've gotten "nowhere" in the hunt for the skin. It seems likely that whatever requirement or item/npc we need may be in the emerald nightmare or any other unreleased content. Maybe Karazhan even?

Seperately there's been a much smaller hunt for the Mask of Artful Dodging. It's very much the same in that there's not even clues to where it comes from.

Recent information suggests that while it's "definately in game and working as intended" it's not actually going to be possible to get until the next BC TimeWalking Dungeon event.

Maybe this will drop from a TimeWalking Vortex Pinacle????
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Has anyone seen the electricity snail in Nlair ?

Quote Originally Posted by kamepowa View Post
    Part of the archievement Got to Ketchum All.

wowhead(DOT)com/achievement=10996/got-to-ketchum-all

Deleted
    what about the ability from Mathias Shaw when you make him your guard??

Could mathias shaw's companion ability intel be useful here? or could we have the fleet admiral as a companion and maybe that trigger something?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-19 at 08:31 AM.

this new thread is becoming the old thread

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-19 at 08:27 AM.
    Jsz

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkager View Post
    Could mathias shaw's companion ability intel be useful here? or could we have the fleet admiral as a companion and maybe that trigger something?
    Nope. Already checked out in the other thread, thoroughly debunked.

Not sure if they were using shaw's ability for the mask, but I know my fellow rogues here were spamming that ability when looking for thunderfury and that ended up with nothing.

I personally doubt Wrathion is involved in the unknown quest text that came from a datamine. Seems more like a guy to blackmail Thunderaan if it furthered his plans. Now Ebonhorn, if he is a Shaman, that would make more sense at least to me for a binding to be seen as something quite wicked as it is a tool of oppression against the elemental lords.

I personally think that our prize is knowledge gated as that to me is very much the trigger we are missing in general. As is it only to bizarre to me that we have not found it despite that we have practically swam, climbed, bribed, parley and fought practically everything in the broken isles that is in the game right now? As take the protection warriors for a moment, they all are staring at the exact location for where their artifact is but none of them can see it except for one person? If that one person had a higher artifact knowledge then it would allow them to see it. Now there is a problem admittedly with this theory and that is we have had rogues reach the cap for AK and they have not found it but then they may also not know where to find it.

- Just my 2 gold

Deleted
    QFT

I'm not sure if its trollers or what. But i do look forward to reading if any new leads has sprung up every night, and so far this is just depressing to look at

I'm not trying to be a dick about it but cmon:

what about the ability from Mathias Shaw when you make him your guard??
    Even if these where valid suggestions what good are they?

If you have an actual idea, then go check it out. Post it here if iyou find a valid lead. Something that makes sense. Not just random suggestions
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-09-18 at 06:27 PM.

Pretty Much.

Answer is right in front of us. It's a .001% drop chance, someone has 1 binding but doesn't go on forums or anything to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    Pretty Much.

Answer is right in front of us. It's a .001% drop chance, someone has 1 binding but doesn't go on forums or anything to report it.
    Highly unlikely. Though I think the answer is right in front of us!

It's just going to be exactly what we had before, a drop from a dungeon but hidden behind an AK level. I don't know why people think it's going to be any different. Go waste 6 days swimming the Broken Isles sea border both dead, alive and drunk. You'll come to the same conclusion I did. It's sad that this isn't going to be as "fun" as Corrupted Ashbringer but I have a good feeling this is exactly what it will be.

I have a high level AK rogue on Beta but I don't have Beta installed anymore and I'm not trying to farm dungeons on beta neither. I'll continue my search after the achievement "Artifact or Artifiction."

Gating things behind stupid simple linear character advancement is not exactly hiding them. If this indeed is the requirement i will be mightily disappointed.
    Especially if it is a simple drop starting some simple quests for the appearance.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Nobody reported anything from the defias bandit trait. I had picked the other one so I don't know what kinda rewards that trait gives and I didn't see anyone sharing their findings.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketheshadow View Post
    Nobody reported anything from the defias bandit trait. I had picked the other one so I don't know what kinda rewards that trait gives and I didn't see anyone sharing their findings.
    I only get grey shit from them so i think it was the worst to choose this trait
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    I only get grey shit from them
    Same, but I still believe there gotta be SOMETHING valuable they can bring, otherwise, like you said, that would be the worst trait in the game...Granted, it's still possible, but...Kinda annoying, both Marin and Defiases bringing us greys >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Same, but I still believe there gotta be SOMETHING valuable they can bring, otherwise, like you said, that would be the worst trait in the game...Granted, it's still possible, but...Kinda annoying, both Marin and Defiases bringing us greys >.>
    Have you ever burglared a house and seen more then stuff to vendor?
    Thought so.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose