The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    only stuff left to hide is:
    -gloves
    -boots
    -bracers
    You can hide boots by using those troll boots from 5.3. We can't hide chest though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    A-mei-ziiiinnnggg
    (Mei is bae, okay)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Soon we will be able to hide everything so people will no longer need to make slutmogs
    underwear > nude

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    but look dumb. Argent Crusade Tabard, Lightbringer
    Those are awesome tabards. What are you smoking, butter?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Those are awesome tabards. What are you smoking, butter?
    ...... read the conversation again. I am not saying they look dumb, I am using examples of tabards with onuse that some might think look dumb, although Argent Crusade Tabard is disgusting, love Lightbringer though.

Glad to hear it, my shaman is currently wearing what appears to be a WWE belt. :P I wish we could hide gloves too, especially with the 'fel' skin options for Demon Hunters, which is strangely concentrated in the hands and feet.

Oh, and yes to hide tabard too. Tabards ruin every look unless you specifically design one around them.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Just gloves now please for the love of god.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Just... You know... Unequip the tabard?
    You lose the effect if the tabard is unequipped.

And it's obnoxious to have to equip it then wait those painstaking 30 seconds before being able to use it.

Add a Hide Left Boot and I'll be a happy man

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    I'm not a fan. You have to find a belt that goes with the set! A lot of times there will be belts from other content that can go with whatever set you're trying to make. And it's part of the challenge of transmog, you have to go and unlock your looks before you use them.
    Now transmog is challenging too?

Damn casual moggers, want everthing served to them on a silver platter!

Thank.

Fucking.

God.

Words cannot describe how glad I am to have this. Other than shoulders, belts are #1 transmog ruiners. Robes in particular are a horrendous example of this, being almost exclusively either modeled into robes or designed without them in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes! I've been waiting for this for so long. Always been jealous of death knights and their invisible belt.

Hopefully they fix the human female shoulder placement.. its rather fubar'ed

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "Hide Tabard" option when?

Or at least, add in a toy version of Tabard of the Lightbringer, so that you can use it without having the tabard equipped.
    Tabard is basically purely cosmetic. Hiding it would be called unequipping it. Try that before asking for something completely pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Tabard is basically purely cosmetic. Hiding it would be called unequipping it. Try that before asking for something completely pointless.
    It's not pointless and they're not purely cosmetic. Tabards allow you to gain rep in dungeons, teleport etc... Having the ability to hide them would be lovely so I don't need to remember to re-equip them all the time when I want to change mogs/enter a dungeon.

you obviously didn't read what he said
    tabard of the lightbringer has an on use effect, he wants to be able to use that while not seeing it

The entire points of Tabards is to show off your allegiance/representation of a faction. They'll never add an 'invisible' mog for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    It never ends, does it? Every time they please you with something, it isnt enough.
    That was my first thought, too. :/

Tabard of the Lightbringer has a use effect.

Herp a derp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    The entire points of Tabards is to show off your allegiance/representation of a faction. They'll never add an 'invisible' mog for them.
    Hence why I said that Tabard of the Lightbringer should have a separate toy version of it made.