Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    I've already got 5x 850s and working on gearing my bench. What's the problem?

The app makes having zero downtime in the class hall very easy.
    The problem is I always choose missions that give artefact power and not the ones with gear upgrades ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    The problem is I always choose missions that give artefact power and not the ones with gear upgrades ;-)
    so do i

I even liked missions in WoD except for the part where you you gear up followers

hated that, still hate it

anyway seems like this is false and you wont need to do a 850 mission, so its all good

Deleted
    That article is messed up shit. No prove, no real screenshot of the line saying "you need this to enter". No nothing. So no need to disprove something that is not proved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Where is your evidence / proof?
    Someone posted a thread on reddit a few days ago, the mission only leads to a karazhan quest like the other ones do.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you'll get a free 8xx follower from the quests? You never know!

It would be okay if it was optional.
    But unlocking the relic slot and attunement to a dungeon is not what I call optional if you want to play the game.
    So you think going to your class hall once every 12 hours and clicking on the one follower you need to counter a mission is too much? Also you could play the game just fine without a third relic slot or more artifact appearances. But you won't because you want that third relic slot to be more powerful. So you gotta do the missions.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    i dont mind them giving some minor stuff, but Kara being locked behind 850 champions would be absurd

hopefully it isnt and we'll know the real attunement soon
    It's not like 850 will be hard to get. Especially by 7.1.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    It's not like 850 will be hard to get. Especially by 7.1.
    irrelevant

Three ilvl 850 champions sounds reasonable. It will take long enough to simulate the attunements of old.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Whats the problem with getting 3 followers to 850? I got 5 at 810 allready.
    Because it makes the mission table central to and a a gate for playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't see an issue here. I have 3 champions at 800 right now, I took my sweet time leveling and finishing the class order quests, and I think I'll easily have 3x 850 by the time the patch hits.

In short, it would be refreshing to see less whining on these forums for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Three ilvl 850 champions sounds reasonable. It will take long enough to simulate the attunements of old.
    it's nothing like the old attunement where YOU played the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    So you think going to your class hall once every 12 hours and clicking on the one follower you need to counter a mission is too much? Also you could play the game just fine without a third relic slot or more artifact appearances. But you won't because you want that third relic slot to be more powerful. So you gotta do the missions.
    PRECISLEY. You HAVE to do them. Once again, a Facebook game becomes central to my playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Because it makes the mission table central to and a a gate for playing the game.
    Not really. It simply unlocks extra content. This is hyperbole.

- - - Updated - - -

it's nothing like the old attunement where YOU played the game.
    I do agree with this though - I think it would be more interesting to have an attunement gating more similar to that in BC (but higher quality and more interesting, of course).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope it's false. I hate the mission table and I sure as hell don't want to gear up my damn followers just to enter a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Not really. It simply unlocks extra content. This is hyperbole.
    You didn't play BC I take it. And a new 5 mans isn't 'extra content' like pert battles - it's major core content.

In TBC I had to go do things - some prequests, some 5 mans, etc. This means I have to fuck with garrison lite again in order to do something in the game with my characters. it's not that it's HARD, it's that it keeps that fucking garrison crap live.

Deleted
    Wish they'd have it. Just so the people who complain about such very little time requiring thing to suffer a bit more. I'd not however be opposed to attunements being account wide or turning account wide few weeks after the initial release. I probably wont be playing more than one or two character this expansion anyway, simply do not have the time.

I dinged 110 much later than most people I know due to being busy with real life things and I already have all 5 followers at 800 minimum highest is 810 with few 805s. I could've been far more efficient with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have 810 on all 5 followers on 2 characters. 850 on 3 is not that far away.

Perhaps if you didn't slack and instead prepared for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    i dont mind them giving some minor stuff, but Kara being locked behind 850 champions would be absurd

hopefully it isnt and we'll know the real attunement soon
    Absurdly easy.

Also this isn't fucking World of Altcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't play BC I take it. And a new 5 mans isn't 'extra content' like pert battles - it's major core content.

In TBC I had to go do things - some prequests, some 5 mans, etc. This means I have to fuck with garrison lite again in order to do something in the game with my characters. it's not that it's HARD, it's that it keeps that fucking garrison crap live.
    Oh no you gotta click stuff for 7 seconds. Your life is ruined. Shambles.

- In a month, we'll be at +1,400%. 1 mission worth about ~14 missions today.
    - In two months, we'll be at +7,200%. 1 mission worth about ~72 missions today.
    - In three months, we'll be at +24,500%. 1 mission worth about ~245 missions today.

Follower gear on the other hand, never gets easier to get. Just gear them up and unlock the better missions.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-09-18 at 05:42 PM.

Also this isn't fucking World of Altcraft.
    it is if i say it is

hopefully Blizz is smarter than most of the posters in this thread and only puts small stuff behind missions instead of something major like Kara attunement