Page 37 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    SEF is still the stupidest damage CD in the whole game.
    The way the fixation works, and that it takes almost a second for them to actually fix and also the fact that they will pull every single mob around (luckily not in dungeons, praise the blizz for that) and also the fact that they prioritise PvP targets(that you aren't in combat with) over npcs..
    Many times did I use SEF a before they fixed on my target, they managed to pull 2 elites and flaged me for pvp, making town guards hostile towards me.

Deleted
    I -think- SEF will play a big role later on when people get the Legendary that increases the duration per chi spent because it's simply a huge damage boost.

I usually spam my SEF Button though to avoid the random pulling.

Just wondering if any one has received a WW specific legendary yet? I was just curious how they were feeling on live or if there was anything you were liking or disliking about how they play. I'm guessing the boots really help smooth out the rotation and makes it much easier to not miss FoF cd or have to plan as far ahead for it. The bracers I'm still a little skeptical about, as it seemed in beta they really only provided 1-2 extra RSK and 1 extra FoF, but with us valuing haste so low I feel like they don't get near as much value as they could. I think the cloak is probably the one I want the most, as it doubles as both an offensive and defensive cd, the hardest part would be finding mechanics that deal close to 4mil damage in 10 seconds every 1.5minutes outside of mythic raid and higher mythic+. The rings a given we're all required to wear it if we have it, and the gloves seem pretty lackluster.

Any personal opinions on what you guys want to wear when you can put 2 on? I feel like the ring is mandatory then the second would probably be the cloak or the boots if you can't abuse Karma. If we chose not to wear the ring I think the Cloak + Boots would feel really good together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carthh View Post
    Just wondering if any one has received a WW specific legendary yet? I was just curious how they were feeling on live or if there was anything you were liking or disliking about how they play. I'm guessing the boots really help smooth out the rotation and makes it much easier to not miss FoF cd or have to plan as far ahead for it. The bracers I'm still a little skeptical about, as it seemed in beta they really only provided 1-2 extra RSK and 1 extra FoF, but with us valuing haste so low I feel like they don't get near as much value as they could. I think the cloak is probably the one I want the most, as it doubles as both an offensive and defensive cd, the hardest part would be finding mechanics that deal close to 4mil damage in 10 seconds every 1.5minutes outside of mythic raid and higher mythic+. The rings a given we're all required to wear it if we have it, and the gloves seem pretty lackluster.

Any personal opinions on what you guys want to wear when you can put 2 on? I feel like the ring is mandatory then the second would probably be the cloak or the boots if you can't abuse Karma. If we chose not to wear the ring I think the Cloak + Boots would feel really good together.
    The cloak dropped for me today, it feels pretty good to be honest, I think that this is the best legendary out there. As it is now I would like to get the boots, but with the crackling jade lightning nerf coming in 7.1 I think the bracers should be better (you can use jade to easily go blackout + jade + blackout if you have too much chi and the boots provide something like that).
    Last edited by mmoc3938b695d6; 2016-09-18 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wentor View Post
    The cloak dropped for me today, it feels pretty good to be honest, I think that this is the best legendary out there. As it is now I would like to get the boots, but with the crackling jade lightning nerf coming in 7.1 I think the bracers should be better (you can use jade to easily go blackout + jade + blackout if you have too much chi and the boots provide something like that).
    What about taunting a boss every 1.5 mins to make the most out of Touch of Karma legendary? Unless there's a mechanic that can be soaked easily by you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    What about taunting a boss every 1.5 mins to make the most out of Touch of Karma legendary? Unless there's a mechanic that can be soaked easily by you.
    I dont think that will work. Its more of a very powerful def cd with high dps increase potential imo

For single target boots/bracers are probably the highest damage increase. Boots you will almost always get a 10 stack of fof and bracers unless they nerf sef is pretty good as it stands, you might be able to get 2 fof with one with lust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carthh View Post

I got the bracers a few days ago. I actually got them the day after I finished mythics for the week, so I haven't really put them to the test yet. From just running a heroic here and there, I sort of notice the extended SEF but it's nothing spectacular. It's not that I like/dislike how they play, they just don't change anything very much is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    I got the bracers a few days ago. I actually got them the day after I finished mythics for the week, so I haven't really put them to the test yet. From just running a heroic here and there, I sort of notice the extended SEF but it's nothing spectacular. It's not that I like/dislike how they play, they just don't change anything very much is all.
    That's how I felt using them on beta, they didn't feel very impactful for a a legendary. I suppose they'll probably feel better in multi target situations especially once things start living long enough for us to use more SCK, spending the 3 chi to make them last longer, and having the clones to do more aoe damage will be where it shines most.

Deleted

Selling or keeping? AMR says it's a small upgrade, but when I look at Babas pre-raid gear, the fan only really shines in ST situations. Not that I need the money though. First time some purple trinket dropped, wished it would have rolled higher.

so windlord is not gonna be used (but rather SCK) when we have more than 2 targets right? does anyone honestly find SCK mechanic fun?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    so windlord is not gonna be used (but rather SCK) when we have more than 2 targets right? does anyone honestly find SCK mechanic fun?
    We don't know what they are doing to SoTW yet. They could make it meteor effect like the old FoF, which would pretty much make it terrible for aoe. Or they could say does 30% (or whatever number) reduced damage to secondary targets, which will still leave it in a pretty decent spot for aoe damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenwins View Post
    We don't know what they are doing to SoTW yet. They could make it meteor effect like the old FoF, which would pretty much make it terrible for aoe. Or they could say does 30% (or whatever number) reduced damage to secondary targets, which will still leave it in a pretty decent spot for aoe damage.
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/2016/0...windlord-nerf/
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    They even stated in that article that we don't know what they are doing with it yet. I don't get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenwins View Post
    They even stated in that article that we don't know what they are doing with it yet. I don't get your point.
    lol, never mind then

Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Selling or keeping? AMR says it's a small upgrade, but when I look at Babas pre-raid gear, the fan only really shines in ST situations. Not that I need the money though. First time some purple trinket dropped, wished it would have rolled higher.
    You may sell and try to get better version.
    AMR shows as this is BiS, the only second better trinket it Bloodthirsty Instinct, and of course You need two trinkets.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    AMR shows as this is BiS, the only second better trinket it Bloodthirsty Instinct, and of course You need two trinkets.
    Yeah, I just read this. Is this for real? Seems pretty wierd that haste trinket would give us the biggest advantage.

The simcrafting on trinkets always seemed so wierd, for example, I looted Horn of Valor from the first boss of HoV, which gives you about 2,5K agi on 2min CD, which I thought would be the best trinket, but then when I looked at the simcrafts on Bab's site, it was in the lower half of trinkets. One would assume a usable trinket with prim stat would be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Yeah, I just read this. Is this for real? Seems pretty wierd that haste trinket would give us the biggest advantage.

The simcrafting on trinkets always seemed so wierd, for example, I looted Horn of Valor from the first boss of HoV, which gives you about 2,5K agi on 2min CD, which I thought would be the best trinket, but then when I looked at the simcrafts on Bab's site, it was in the lower half of trinkets. One would assume a usable trinket with prim stat would be higher.

Had no chance to check it yet, but it is probably because of the proc rate.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post

The APL isn't always optimized for on use trinkets so you can probably out perform the Horn of Valor sim by a little bit.. I don't see any haste trinkets at the top of my lists, most give huge chunks of Agility which is why they're up there.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    The APL isn't always optimized for on use trinkets so you can probably out perform the Horn of Valor sim by a little bit.. I don't see any haste trinkets at the top of my lists, most give huge chunks of Agility which is why they're up there.
    Not even the one I have mentioned, Bloodthirsty Instinct?