Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Is Troy Deeney the ugliest footballer who ever played?

The guy looks like he should be in The Goonies.
    Ribbery.

My fantasy has had a mare this week - didn't even check it what with work and all: still had Terry in and Lovren on the bench. Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post

But yeah if you think I'm gonna follow through on the demands of a narcissistic, power hungry, petty person such as yourself then "LUL"
    You actually suck even more than I thought you did...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah sorry, it was a different Man U fan. I get you mixed up because you're all flame baiters, my bad.

But yeah if you think I'm gonna follow through on the demands of a narcissistic, power hungry, petty person such as yourself then "LUL"

Oh yea nice job not banning RobertoCarlos for way worse than what you've banned me for. Guess you will still refuse to answer or acknowledge that.

- - - Updated - - -

NG will surely ban me tonight regardless dw.
    Chortle, you're such a riot with, you do entertain us all with your persecution complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Also Nerph.
    Yeah , I just meant in relation to after this particular game as for some bizarre reason Slender said we had all disappeared :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, there wasn't much to add. Rooney on the field means Pogba is playing out of position and we're not getting anything out of it.

Fellaini needs to go away, and our defence needs to cover the center of the box better.

Deleted
    Who cares about all this Man United nonsense, Spurs continue the unbeaten run.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Who cares about all this Man United nonsense, Spurs continue the unbeaten run.
    Monaco say hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll guess I'm one of the United fans that 'disappeared'? I've been away on field work with patchy internet, and I didn't want to waste what there was on a thread that had devolved into some very poor and tryhard insults.

Rooney has been poor for a few seasons now, I just don't know why he's been so heavily defended and given match time; for both England and United. Why no one sees it and why people only question whether it's because he's being played in or out of position. Irrespective of where he's supposed to be put, he does his own thing anyway, and does it badly. He's also got a terrible attitude, look at the Rashford's goal today - there's an 18 year old getting on with the game and putting the ball in the back of the net like a pro, and Rooney's fucking whinging at the Ref like a Sunday League player.

Didn't see the first half today or the Feyenoord match, but it's fair to say from what I have seen and heard we've played badly. It is what it is, some players need to settle and get used to the new system; pretty clear some of them are slipping into LVG sideways shit when we're 3/4 of the way up the pitch. That's where we're supposed to be being "creative" and it isn't working.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Monaco say hi.
    Who cares about the Champions League.

Who cares about the Champions League.
    All these years desperately trying to get in and now you don't care xd
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    All these years desperately trying to get in and now you don't care xd
    All those years you've been in and you've never actually won it xd

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I'll guess I'm one of the United fans that 'disappeared'? I've been away on field work with patchy internet, and I didn't want to waste what there was on a thread that had devolved into some very poor and tryhard insults.

Rooney has been poor for a few seasons now, I just don't know why he's been so heavily defended and given match time; for both England and United. Why no one sees it and why people only question whether it's because he's being played in or out of position. Irrespective of where he's supposed to be put, he does his own thing anyway, and does it badly. He's also got a terrible attitude, look at the Rashford's goal today - there's an 18 year old getting on with the game and putting the ball in the back of the net like a pro, and Rooney's fucking whinging at the Ref like a Sunday League player.

Didn't see the first half today or the Feyenoord match, but it's fair to say from what I have seen and heard we've played badly. It is what it is, some players need to settle and get used to the new system; pretty clear some of them are slipping into LVG sideways shit when we're 3/4 of the way up the pitch. That's where we're supposed to be being "creative" and it isn't working.
    I think it was another slender man bait at me because he's not aware how timezones work. Im not gona start hiding now it was a shit match and united were awful. As I've said u can't fix all problems with one window and the 4 signings he did make are a massive improvement.

I wish people would give the pogba money a break. Players are over priced as fuck these days get over it and he's 23 and didn't have a pre season to get used to a new team/league.

And lol durtys victum complex is hilarious
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-09-18 at 07:02 PM.

Well.

He's got you there Durtty bro.

Deleted
    Fucking savage.

Came closer than you, with the help of Sol Campbell we reached the final. Thanks for letting us have him btw.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

It's not even fun making fun of arsenal this year. Seems like the fans actually know it's another year of top 4. It's better when they are deluded and keep buying arsenal shop gear

10+ Year Old Account
    /tomcruise.jpg

Deleted
    Came closer than you, with the help of Sol Campbell we reached the final. Thanks for letting us have him btw.
    No worries, cheers for Kane btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I think it was another slender man bait at me because he's not aware how timezones work. Im not gona start hiding now it was a shit match and united were awful. As I've said u can't fix all problems with one window and the 4 signings he did make are a massive improvement.

I wish people would give the pogba money a break. Players are over priced as fuck these days get over it and he's 23 and didn't have a pre season to get used to a new team/league.

And lol durtys victum complex is hilarious
    You've got a bloody cheek saying anyone is 'baiting'.

Think I'll save everyone some page space and just put you on ignore slender. Peace.

No worries, cheers for Kane btw.
    We'll have him back soon, thx for keeping him warm. Or Real will swoop. Either way he'll be bored of playing Thursday nights soon enough.