Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Edit: On second thought, can you even respec it?
    Doesn't seem like you can. At least talking to Marcia Chase does nothing.

Edit: Went to my class hall. 6,840 to respec at 13 with 5,700 pooled. Seems like it works. Odd that you have to go to the fountain to spec but your class hall to respec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Every artifact does this.
    Every artifact doesn't do this though:

We get no extra AP for knowledge, it is simply 700% longer time to get a trait, almost as if it suddently follows normal artifact costs, but without the knowledge to help you.
    Last edited by Xintho; 2016-09-18 at 04:50 PM.

Did the math real quick. 5,525 rare fish to max, if it doesn't scale.

Absolutely no way this is intended.

probably close to 18 hours of straight fishing assuming you always catch a rare fish and get the bait every time with no lapse in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintho View Post
    probably close to 18 hours of straight fishing assuming you always catch a rare fish and get the bait every time with no lapse in-between.
    Gotta factor in having to click 5,525 non-stackable fish individually with a 1.5s GCD too. 2 hours 18 minutes of clicking fish in your inventory, with no breaks or downtime.

Boy that's some thrilling gameplay.

Deleted
    Gotta factor in having to click 5,525 non-stackable fish individually with a 1.5s GCD too. 2 hours 18 minutes of clicking fish in your inventory, with no breaks or downtime.

Boy that's some thrilling gameplay.
    That's not terribly unreasonable considering it's intended to be a bit of a grind. Also a lot of people don't seem to realise that if you fish up a pool and you get a barrel because of the perks, you can still obtain rare fish within that barrel too. Quite often I'll be fishing runescales and get several rare fish while fishing up the pool and then another 1-5 from the barrel when it procs also.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    That's why you go for the good shit first.
    This. You only need like 11 ranks to get everything useful from it. After that it's basically just the "fish entire school of X" that you're filling out.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey922 View Post
    Theses guys complaining about an increase of 6k and here I am 1k into a 30k trait.
    Try 21k into 50,880 :/

That number leads me to believe that it is 100% intended. That isn't an absurd number for the grind that artifacts are meant to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I have ganked some nice people while they were fishing
    Not been ganked once while fishing, had people try, but they quit. People tend to not wanting to kill a healer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..