Deleted

"Life finds a way" World quest bugged

I have completed the previous quest necessary to unlock it yet "Life finds a way" doesn't pop up.
    Looking at the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ZGgjPCzBI
    once i finished Shalassic park it should pop up but it doesn't.
    I've asked in game and it seems im not the only one who has suffered this issue.
    Anyone else with the same problem that maybe found a solution?

How long have you waited? Doing the quests makes the WQ able to pop up for you, but like all WQ's it's not always there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    How long have you waited? Doing the quests makes the WQ able to pop up for you, but like all WQ's it's not always there.
    I've done Shalassic Park this Friday so that would be 2 days.

Deleted
    its not bugged I did it friday, wq popped imidiatly after it. next day I got it again.

Deleted
    After sending a ticket a GM replied me that at the moment it can be buggy and not appear immediatly but they are fixing it, i got it finally today but i got Devilsaur bite trinket from it , i thought it would have been Devilsaur Shock Baton, or is it random between the two? sadly wowhead doesn't clarify , the drop section is empty for this quest.

I did Shalassic Park a week ago yet this WQ hasn't popped once for me... Is there some other requirement? I haven't completed the main Suramar storyline, is that the problem?