Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    it is if i say it is

hopefully Blizz is smarter than most of the posters in this thread and only puts small stuff behind missions instead of something major like Kara attunement
    Alts are basically dead. Blizzard has stated a second character should be considered a second character, not an alt. They want people playing characters evenly, or not at all. Why, I don't know.

Probably something to do with the fact people leveled dozens of alts to grind garrisons for gold, and mythic guilds running 2-3 raid lockouts a week using alts to gear mains up 2-3x faster.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-09-18 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Because it makes the mission table central to and a a gate for playing the game.
    Central? Stop overreacting like a little kid, please. You click two buttons, and get a quest to enter an instance. It isn't even proved that you need to do anything with this mission table to unlock Karazhan.

And stop it with the "good old TBC days". Geez, you did some dungeons and picked up some items, takes skill doooode.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Central? Stop overreacting like a little kid, please. You click two buttons, and get a quest to enter an instance. It isn't even proved that you need to do anything with this mission table to unlock Karazhan.

And stop it with the "good old TBC days". Geez, you did some dungeons and picked up some items, takes skill doooode.
    Learn to fucking read already. The difference is that in BC *I* went out and did things. BC is relevant because it's when Kara and the first set of attunements was introduced - it's call comparison. For the TBC version I didn't send followers on some silly mission I did the attunements; that's the difference I'm talking about, not how hard or easy it is. Finally if I HAVE to have 850 followers then it DOES make the mission table central to my ability to get into the new Kara. What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

Keep up or STFU.
    Last edited by clevin; 2016-09-18 at 06:03 PM.

You guys could always just get that research thing in the order hall that gives you follower armor/weapon upgrades for resources.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Why do you guys keep arguing over this if it's been explained as false? Man, some of you love to be in arguements.

Deleted
    I'd rather see this garrison mission shit gone. It's already creeping in heavily.

I'm seeing 2-4 gold missions a day on my mission table. Their yield is about 150g per mission (250+ with bonus reward). This is already a considerable fraction of WOD's 1000g/day/character.

I don't want to be running those on 12 characters again. Yes, I do have the phone app for them now. Still.. fuck WOD style goldmaking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Why do you guys keep arguing over this if it's been explained as false? Man, some of you love to be in arguements.
    Because it still seems to be up in the air as to whether or not it's false.

Deleted
    that's not how it works. It's false unless proper evidence is shown.

Deleted
    I hope it isn't false.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Seems like a reasonable requirement for me, 7.1 is still far away.
    That works for players playing now, but would absolutely suck for anyone starting in 7.1. or for alts.
    That isn't a reasonable requirement.
    Suramar dungeon unlocks can be done quickly, that cannot so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Learn to fucking read already. The difference is that in BC *I* went out and did things. BC is relevant because it's when Kara and the first set of attunements was introduced - it's call comparison. For the TBC version I didn't send followers on some silly mission I did the attunements; that's the difference I'm talking about, not how hard or easy it is. Finally if I HAVE to have 850 followers then it DOES make the mission table central to my ability to get into the new Kara. What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

Keep up or STFU.
    So if you want to play the game, then play the game. The mission table is such a small thing you do once every day. You're just making a huge problem out of something so small.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    You guys could always just get that research thing in the order hall that gives you follower armor/weapon upgrades for resources.
    Not all classes get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    I'd rather see this garrison mission shit gone. It's already creeping in heavily.

I'm seeing 2-4 gold missions a day on my mission table. Their yield is about 150g per mission (250+ with bonus reward). This is already a considerable fraction of WOD's 1000g/day/character.

I don't want to be running those on 12 characters again. Yes, I do have the phone app for them now. Still.. fuck WOD style goldmaking!
    So don't? I'm confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    It would be okay if it was optional.
    But unlocking the relic slot and attunement to a dungeon is not what I call optional if you want to play the game.
    Why this should be optional and, let's say, questing or dungeoning or any other activity not ?

Missions are now a part of the game. I see no reason why they should not be exploited in the general mechanisms of character progression.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    The problem is I always choose missions that give artefact power and not the ones with gear upgrades ;-)
    Choose? How can you choose missions? I never have more missions than followers. If anything I just do it all and always have followers standing by due to lack of missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Then why couldn't the attunement be "complete all other dungeons on Mythic difficulty"? Maybe except the Suramar ones.

Having to farm armor for your champions is annoying in many ways. Not only is it a timegate of WoD proportions, but it halts whatever else you would like to do in Order Halls. Every time you won't pick the Armor mission, you are slowing yourself down due to later Kara access, every time you will be picking it you are slowing yourself down due to less AP and such.
    We are over reacting here. It's not even going to be out for ~2 months. You'll be fine.

If you can't get 3 champions to 850 then you don't deserve to do it IMO.

Deleted
    I mean, most people should already have 3 850 followers unless you've been slacking

Deleted
    That's the stupidest attunement I've ever heard of rofl. Gate the newest 5 man dungeon behind your facebook game garrison follower system.
    Lmao at people saying you'll have 3 850 followers by November. No shit, I'm at 830 for all my followers, but it doesn't negate how shit this gating is.

I actually liked how little the entire garrison system impacted me in Legion thus far, but it seems they're on track to remind me of how lovely WoD was.
    To be fair, it doesn't seem to be 100% confirmed as some posters pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Choose? How can you choose missions? I never have more missions than followers. If anything I just do it all and always have followers standing by due to lack of missions.
    Usually about six missions available. 4 follower, 1 bodyguard.

I can usually set up two mission with 100%+ chance. Not more.

I can usually set one guy on a mission with one or two bodyguards and he does the work. But even if I had to send them all, the missions end in like 12 hours and I only get more the next day so the followers just stand there, idle.
    Last edited by Tiev; 2016-09-18 at 06:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Where is your evidence / proof?
    It is a dungeon order hall quest. Those already exist in game and you can search for them on WoWhead. They don't give attunements but quests to go do stuff in the instance. But if you want some proof http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/44917-the-tower-of-power http://imgur.com/a/gB8Db http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/142340-head-of-tharzul

Blizzard watch, which is the remnants of WoW Insider should have better reporting then this. But there is a reason after all why they were "shut down" by their parent company and had to split to stay around.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it still seems to be up in the air as to whether or not it's false.
    It is only up in the air for those who want to cause trouble. And the toxicity of the community at large means that this will be the latest hot topic over a non-issue.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."