Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    You seem triggered.
    He really does. :/

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Get out of here with the nonsense. The race of the uploader isn't even known unless you read his comments.
    oh you didnt hear her racist rant, odd.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What's the point of calling the cops for that small scratch on your door?
    The camaro had no license plate, so the police are required to obtain the information needed to file a claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    The camaro had no license plate, so the police are required to obtain the information needed to file a claim.
    We will likely find out later that she wasn't legally allowed to be on the road with that vehicle, so she reacted in the manner she did knowing she was screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    We will likely find out later that she wasn't legally allowed to be on the road with that vehicle, so she reacted in the manner she did knowing she was screwed.
    I think the officers would have found that out immediately and the uploader would have told us about it. She may have just purchased it and not received permanent plates yet. Not sure what would have happened with the temp, but who knows.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    she is a horrible horrible horrible mother. when i saw the video few weeks back i felt very bad for the kid. as racist as themius and others claim i am i want to adopt this poor child and give him a chance to live life right cause the only future for him is prison. its sad and pathetic we stand by and let shitters like this be parents to children.
    you know nothing about what kind of mother she is.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    you know nothing about what kind of mother she is.
    Agreed, but the video gives us a glimpse what kind of person she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Maybe you're confused as to what "racist" means.

Her rates are irrelevant. She is responsible for her children, accident or not. And that "minor tiny winy ding" will likely cost over $500 to fix.

She's screaming, cursing, name-calling and acting like a fucking psycho. So sorry, that's a pretty good indicator of the type of parent she is. The screaming, cursing, name-calling psycho type.

The owner of the car has ever right to be a "drama queen".

Actually, the screaming, cursing half-wit was the cunt.

He didn't "go after the kid". He went after the responsible person, the mother.

So that's your stance, eh? Just take the $500+ hit because it was an accident from a child? Sorry, the real world doesn't work like that. The responsible person has to cover the cost of damages to the property of others, regardless of who had the accident. The idea that damage to one's property should be just forgotten because a child was involved is ludicrous. I don't care if the child was 5 or 15, if they damage my property their parents will pay for the cost of repairs. I don't like anyone enough to pay for someone else's mistake.
    you still didn't say what slur was said.

7+ Year Old Account
    you still didn't say what slur was said.
    Barking up the wrong tree, kiddo. I never mentioned a slur.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    if she wasn't legally allowed why wouldent she just leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Barking up the wrong tree, kiddo. I never mentioned a slur.
    you replyed to me saying what racist slur was using with "Maybe you're confused as to what "racist" means." implying there was a slur and i missed that it was racist.

I still can't find where he got out the microscope to detect the soul crushing damage the kid did to his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I still can't find where he got out the microscope to detect the soul crushing damage the kid did to his car.
    I still can't find where he claimed it to be " soul crushing damage". Care to point it out for us?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    It scarred his child (who may or may not have even been there) for life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

at 4:34, you clearly see the boy pointing to the dent that he admits to causing. I believe it also has some red paint in it, could just be the reflection though.

https://youtu.be/Xuxm7MW0V0Q?t=274

That took me 2 minutes. You could have just done that yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    you replyed to me saying what racist slur was using with "Maybe you're confused as to what "racist" means." implying there was a slur and i missed that it was racist.
    I replied to your comment because it reads like you're saying no "slur" means no racism.

7+ Year Old Account
    I replied to your comment because it reads like you're saying no "slur" means no racism.
    didn't say that just that no slur was used as some one claimed there was.

7+ Year Old Account
    didn't say that just that no slur was used as some one claimed there was.
    Fair enough. She was definitely "racist", "homophobic" and blatantly bat-shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    at 4:34, you clearly see the boy pointing to the dent that he admits to causing. I believe it also has some red paint in it, could just be the reflection though.

https://youtu.be/Xuxm7MW0V0Q?t=274

That took me 2 minutes. You could have just done that yourself.
    I see, well, clearly this warrants military intervention. Or at least a congressional hearing.

I see, well, clearly this warrants military intervention. Or at least a congressional hearing.
    So one officer responding is military intervention now?

I see you have no intelligent argument in the matter so you resort to hyperbolic bullshit. The man wanted her to be held accountable for the damage. She flipped out. That's all. It shouldn't have been an issue, but this woman was very hostile and made it youtube worthy.