Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Monks, just lol. Whoever at Blizz thought it would be cool wiht endless flying kicks, teleports and stuns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna not get destroyed by melee 100% of the time.
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    You actually have no idea what you're talking about, lol. RBGs above 2.1k in MoP were an absolute shit show.
    This. I can't speak for EU, but in US any team above 1.5k had at least 3 locks running scripts.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2016-09-17 at 10:44 PM.

This thread is really depressing. Wasn't the whole revamp suppose to help with balance, i.e. different spells for pvp/pve that can be tuned accordingly? Seems like that had zero impact on the current state of PVP. All that for Nothing. Lol blizzard....

Deleted
    as an enhancement shaman i feel powerful, just a tad bit fragile, like... too fragile

Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    This thread is really depressing. Wasn't the whole revamp suppose to help with balance, i.e. different spells for pvp/pve that can be tuned accordingly? Seems like that had zero impact on the current state of PVP. All that for Nothing. Lol blizzard....
    99% of pvp impressions so far are - at least what "serious" pvp concerns, quite faulty and not to be taken to seriously. We have a super weird meta right now, to quote myself

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    You have to remember that right now we are [...] in the grind stage and we also have most arena pvp being double dps 2s at the moment. This means the classes that totally suck in 2s, ele shaman and spriest for an example arent enjoying the game very much right now. The you have healers forced into 3s only where due to most casters not queing skirms you have a majority of melee cleaves (due to them wanting to play 2s) - leading to the assumption that healers suck. No healer will do well with 2 melee riding him without any peels.

Then theres the honour talents, some classes need very high talents to be viable at all (holy pala for example), if you start to play a bg as a holy pala you will suck horribly - till you get the talents you need. And lastly the artifacts are in the beginning stage, many classes heavily rely on them to stay viable.

All of this creates a very different meta of what is actually going to be good in the first season. A healer will be super strong later on, but now most people queue for skirms with no honour talents, no real AP levels and get put up vs 2 melees - he will die instantly and have a bad time.

Look at vods or youtube videos of people playing the beta (or try it out yourself, i think its still online), the game is very different. Shadow priests are almost op for example, but right now they totally suck.

Although, fuck rogues, op pieces of shit.

Take a resto shaman, he just dinged 110 and now wants to pvp. So he queues skirmishes, he gets put in a 3v3 vs a dh and a feral + some random healer, they tunnel him down - he doesnt have the tools to deal with that because he just dinged and has no honour level. At honour level 1 he is missing a shitton of talents (almost immunity to kicks, massive crit increase, massive haste increase if he drops low and so on and on).

Now that resto shaman is going to go on the forums and complain a lot, he doesnt stand a chance and just gets farmed. The same happens to a ton of healers, so they all complain and people think they suck. Once you get 2 non shit dps and good talents those healers suddenly become super strong again.

You basicely have a lot of people in the wrong spec, with the wrong talents, with the wrong partners and so on. This creates a totally warped and wrong image of current pvp. Wait till the season starts and then we can decide if pvp sucks or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    Serously... What else did you expect from a new team of 3th rate developers in "the house of Blizzzard" man?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    A disc priest just killed me and a prot warrior and we couldnt do anything because as usual "run and heal" and "hots that keep healers alive through anything". i dont think blizzard even tries to balance pvp anymore. As usual its a pile of crap.
    Enjoying Protection Warrior in pvp atm.
    Feels balanced, can survive for about 20-30s until i run out of cds and do decent damage... Until i meet a Protection Paladin, we quickly killed his teammate then he just soloed us both, could not get him below 70% hp wtf?
    I tought they said they did not want that shit with immortal tanks in pvp anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuushima View Post
    absolutely not a fan of all the PvE we need to do to be competitive in PvP. Ruined PvP and WoW for me.
    lol what? You don't need to do any pve.

Sorry I didn't read all pages so I ask there: will PVP be a viable way to max our artifacts ? As of now it's literally impossible (even with AK lvl 3 you get 170 artifact power once in a while, AP gained from arenas is too low, maybe rated will have higher rewards ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zalosin View Post
    as an enhancement shaman i feel powerful, just a tad bit fragile, like... too fragile
    I ran this weekends DHavoc/Prot Pally with my friend for fun, so we face Enh/Feral, 1st 4 games we win easy (going Feral), 5th Game i don't know what Enh does...but i fell rush on my DH, then i am dead in 2 globals from 100% hp to 0%, and it was not feral either, it was all Enhance. I am not crying by any means, but could you maybe explain from what abilities did that dmg came from, was it all lucky procs, or set up, or the counter strike totem is back or something? Thx mate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Enjoying Protection Warrior in pvp atm.
    Feels balanced, can survive for about 20-30s until i run out of cds and do decent damage... Until i meet a Protection Paladin, we quickly killed his teammate then he just soloed us both, could not get him below 70% hp wtf?
    I tought they said they did not want that shit with immortal tanks in pvp anymore.
    My buddy prot pally was left 1v1 with Brew master (my friend is 445 ilvl + as well as 38 honor lvl) after 15 min, Brew master wins, because he took game into dampening and my mate lost, even though at first he was winning, but then Brew started to kite all over the map until dampening kicked in. So i guess Brew masters are also good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblider View Post
    Sorry I didn't read all pages so I ask there: will PVP be a viable way to max our artifacts ? As of now it's literally impossible (even with AK lvl 3 you get 170 artifact power once in a while, AP gained from arenas is too low, maybe rated will have higher rewards ?)
    Unless they significantly buff AP from PVP, you are forced to do PVE and quests and other shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Unless they significantly buff AP from PVP, you are forced to do PVE and quests and other shit like that.
    So once again PVP players are forced to do shitty PVE because of ancestral reasons

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblider View Post
    So once again PVP players are forced to do shitty PVE because of ancestral reasons
    Can't you guys just wait till the actual pvp season starts nbefore you start complaining about everything?

Deleted
    I'm actually enjoying it quite a lot. My experience in 3s is 2600 and I think Legion is gonna be way better than WoD/MoP who were a complete failure if you ask me. The DH nerf was on point, hope to see Rogue next in line cus it's ridicolous AF.

1) Being forced to PvE for gear to pvp in is the dumbest thing ever.
    2) what used to be baseline abilities are now pvp talents that you have to do an excruciating grind for because you're gimped as hell without the talents
    3) World of MeleeCraft is real
    4) Burst is stupid high
    5) Artifact power causes severe imbalance. Artifacts need to be automatically filled in rated pvp.

This is by far the worst WoW pvp has ever been. Legion is a shit expansion from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    loooool, well played, sir, well played! xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    lol what? You don't need to do any pve.
    How are you farming AP otherwise?

Deleted
    Pvp is complete garbage as usual because the clueless pvp developers don't understand the basic concept of balance of power in competitive games (which most Blizzard games fail at except starcraft).

Here we have turrety/vanilla style casters (except fire mage) while many melee are MOP style of mobility. Such a smart move Blizzard.

Worst developers when it comes to understanding competition, this pvp was always a gearfest before, now even without it its still shit