Perhaps I'm late to the party here but Trump just owned CNN pretty hard yesterday:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/me...#ixzz4KRr4yyia

Tricking CNN into believing he would be addressing the "birther" issue, he essentially got them (as well as other media outlets) to simply show his convention for 20 minutes which included many endorsements for military generals as well as those that have won various awards. Outraged, CNN eventually cut away, saying they are not in the business of "endorsing candidates" and then immediately cut to a Hillary rally instead for 30 minutes all the while bitching on the air that they got owned by Trump lol. Good play, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Perhaps I'm late to the party here but Trump just owned CNN pretty hard yesterday:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/me...#ixzz4KRr4yyia

Tricking CNN into believing he would be addressing the "birther" issue, he essentially got them (as well as other media outlets) to simply show his convention for 20 minutes which included many endorsements for military generals as well as those that have won various awards. Outraged, CNN eventually cut away, saying they are not in the business of "endorsing candidates" and then immediately cut to a Hillary rally instead for 30 minutes all the while bitching on the air that they got owned by Trump lol. Good play, sir.
    I'm not convinced having one of the largest news organizations angry about how you tricked them, this far before the election and the debates, is a "good play". Trump also personally taunted one of the debate moderators, Anderson Cooper, and said he was too biased to be there. Maybe he got some free press that day, but he's asking to be held to task during the debates -- and things like time limits on speeches and fact-checking do not work in his favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Related story: Pence just said his ideal Vice President is Dick Cheney.

I'm sure that comment won't be polarizing or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm not convinced having one of the largest news organizations angry about how you tricked them, this far before the election and the debates, is a "good play". Trump also personally taunted one of the debate moderators, Anderson Cooper, and said he was too biased to be there. Maybe he got some free press that day, but he's asking to be held to task during the debates -- and things like time limits on speeches and fact-checking do not work in his favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Related story: Pence just said his ideal Vice President is Dick Cheney.

I'm sure that comment won't be polarizing or nothing.
    Eh, I think Trump knows what he's doing here. Although this isn't a big move compared to most of his actions of course, still enjoyable. It's pretty much the equivalent of Barrack Obama tricking Fox news into supporting him.

I think Trump should be given a frickin gold medal for telling off a CIA spook like Cooper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I often say this, they do nothing but shoot themselves in the foot. The people who are against gay people aren't going to switch parties over it, hell a couple of the anti gay marriage people I know are die hard democrats. lol
    Thats because with the exception of gay people, nobody really cares about gay issues and doesnt make it a priority when choosing a president. People are more concerned with important issues that affect them like jobs, the economy, and national security

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump wasn't serious about Kasich, he was just trying to mend fences with the republican party. I didn't know you were pro tpp though pacox because with Kasich in office that would have become a reality.
    Kasich isnt even a republican. Hes a democrat with an R next to his name. Hell, last week he even teamed up with Obama to try and convince congress to approve the TPP

All you trump supporters are the prime example of everything that is wrong with america. End yourselves.. make america great again through that effort alone..

infracted - flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-18 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    I think Trump should be given a frickin gold medal for telling off a CIA spook like Cooper.
    Before the debate that Cooper moderates? Is there a gold star for shooting yourself in the foot?

I also think it's hilarious you feel a couple of summer internships makes someone into a CIA "spook". Based purely on that reasoning, I'm a park ranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geeezuz @Breccia how do you have all of this info?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I love how this election is impacting other Media

Matt Santoro, a comedic youtuber, who generally makes list videos made a video about Trump. He appears to be against Trump.

Some in the comments demand he not show a bias and that he make a Hillary video as well............ as if he was a news source.....

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the deplorable thing had the best reaction to it
    It reminded me of when Cartman got slapped by Kyle.

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-09-18 at 10:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Before the debate that Cooper moderates? Is there a gold star for shooting yourself in the foot?

I also think it's hilarious you feel a couple of summer internships makes someone into a CIA "spook". Based purely on that reasoning, I'm a park ranger.
    I'm Army Special Forces.

Well . . . I mean, I loaded some of them into a C-130 once.
    Putin khuliyo

It's amazing how Hillary outspends Trump by 7 to 1 and still manages to lose her lead. Soros and the Saudis won't be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It's amazing how Hillary outspends Trump by 7 to 1 and still manages to lose her lead. Soros and the Saudis won't be pleased.
    Someone that sees the the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    You know he bases his world views on anime, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    About 10 pages ago, he posted a meme about Google bias... Which in reality just showed 's being treated differently by Google, than Bing... Just sayin'...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Just the opposite is true since he signed a pledge to support whoever was the nominee.
    That pledge didn't say anything about supporting someone who talks about the size of their cock on national television, granted it probably should have but no politician has ever been such a huge egotistical amoral human being with no control over the words that come out of his mouth in the history of the United States.

I give Kasich props for not bending over and taking it in the ass from Trump, kasich is one of the few guys up there with standards.

If Trump had one iota of decency in him Kasich would of upheld his promise. That is Trumps personal failure, not Kasich.

That pledge never said, "No matter what." There was a line Kasich wasn't willing to cross and Trump not only crossed that line but took a dump on the other side and jumped in it back first to make a shitangel.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-09-19 at 02:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I see how Kaine held office, he is a pretty cool guy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yeah its rare to see someone respected by both parties that much these days.

Trump is up to 19% black support, I predict at least 40% black support by election day.

Tim kaine is using fear and hate tactics. How come no one called trump racist when he said cruz was born in Canada?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump is up to 19% black support, I predict at least 40% black support by election day.

Tim kaine is using fear and hate tactics. How come no one called trump racist when he said cruz was born in Canada?.
    I think you're confusing "19% increase" (which I don't even think is accurate) with 19% of the black vote...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I think you're confusing "19% increase" (which I don't even think is accurate) with 19% of the black vote...
    No I'm thinking 19% total black support. Black people aren't one big hive mind you know. Can you imagine the real change trump could bring to inner cities?. Its not a black or white issue, its an american issue.

- - - Updated - - -

The days of democrats taking the black vote for granted by pointing at republicans and screaming racist is over. If that's all they have to offer the poor black community, they are done for as a political party. The republicans are now reaching out and will be challenging the democrats for the black vote.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-09-19 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

I see how Kaine held office, he is a pretty cool guy.
    I saw him on one of the Sunday Shows yesterday, (Fox I think) and he did really good. The thing that struck me about him was that he seemed really thoughtful in his replies. Something I hadn't seen a whole lot of this election.