Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post
    Calm down bud. 1st off when you fanboy someone learn to spell their name. 2ndly What role does Bajheera play in PvE? He's a PvP player he didn't came up with the build nor does he play it to the maximum potential. So what he says is law? Why does he only pull 300k on a 1min fight if he's the god of warriors that you praise him to be?

Explain how the build is braindead? Maybe without fanboying around like a little girl. Your whole post just says "The spec is braindead baj says this that but I enjoy the spec" You make no sense at all.
    I wouldnt bother explaining 4 Buttons to you because that would be pretty embrassing. Secondly I replied to someone who was sharing the aspect of Arms playstyle, the fact that i said it's brain dead sort of tilited you?.I guess you guys are new to this game so i'll apologies.
    Last edited by Alanious; 2016-09-18 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanious View Post
    I would bother explaining 4 Buttons to you because that would be pretty embrassing. Secondly I replied to someone who was sharing the aspect of Arms playstyle, the fact that i said it's brain dead sort of tilited you?.I guess you guys are new to this game so i'll apologies.
    So like every other spec in the game? Ok thanks.

Why don't you guys take your little pissing match to private messages...

Too many pages spent arguing over brain dead or not brain dead. You can make an argument that any class, any spec is brain dead in legion because of pruning. The truth is everything has and always will take skill to play at the highest level. I don't care if your pvp role consists of mashing two buttons, or your pve role. Nothing is brain dead at the highest level where you're forced to react to the environment/other-players all the time and make decisions on the fly.

Stop the silly semantics argument, if FR was pulling 30% less dps nobody would be calling it "brain-dead." Pruning has simplified most rotations, but that doesn't mean they are all brain-dead as long as there are wrong decisions to be made.

FR isn't the hardest rotation conceptually but it's still very spammy (constantly requiring player input - not much downtime), and there are plenty of wrong decisions to be made especially in that battle cry window. I'm about as tired of hearing brain-dead thrown around in various class threads (not just warrior) as I am "power-creep" and "throwing" in MOBA games like dota 2. Some people just take their little buzz phrase and run with it, spam it around till it means nothing but overly generalized garbage that you see on the standard wow forums every other day.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-18 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buknasty View Post

And to the haters saying we are brain dead dps it's because we are the best dps and they probably rolled fury .. Haters gonna hate. Arms is hella fun right now.
    I hated HATED HATED FR when Legion hit, but now I love it. I think it's pretty challenging on a high movement fight to really max out your dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    I'm a bit confused about execute, and it seems each guide has it's own idea. Some claim it should replace slam as a filler, others say it should not be used outside of SD buff and when specked FR, it is not used at all. Any clarification on this?
    quoting this, becaus it deserves attention

Any cleave/WW macros for arms? Love arms but don't like the fact you have to buff WW with cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    quoting this, becaus it deserves attention
    Because rotations are constantly being optimized and updated as changes occur and new ideas are tried. While it's easy to make a forum post that a few dozen or hundred players might read, making constant changes to guides that are read by thousands is not always a very good idea.

It's similar to incremental design (which we see often in WoW class changes); one small thing is changed such as going from spamming FR to using it at three stacks and people say "this is geat, it's 5% better!", then another person comes along and says "along with that, I found you can gain another 3% by telling the sim to only use CS when there's <3s left on current CS" (I'm just making this one up to make the point), then another small optimization is made, and so on and so forth.

It happens to every spec and is certainly happening to Fury as well, though it obviously gains less traction as I tend to promote them less until I'm confident in their stability (see Fury Stat post). One problem is that it's very easy for these things to go backwards, and a new optimization to change a current or previous one, so it's a fluid process.

Quote Originally Posted by druxx View Post
    So have we decided on whether Haste > Verse? Or Verse > Haste
    Same question.

Quote Originally Posted by crun View Post
    You have the answer literally 3 or 4 posts up..

Could anybody share some really sick-arms-geared war's armory?
    This one should do yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackasive View Post
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Mackasive/simple gg war here
    - - - Updated - - -

So just to clarify, before I go destroying an 850 precise strikes, an 825 Exploit the Weakness is better correct. Currently I have an 840 +5% Slam Iron, an 850 Precise Strikes Blood and an 850 Exploit the Weakness Shadow. I've been running EoA and VH as much as I can to get those Exploit the Weakness ones and one finally dropped.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRubs View Post
    Any cleave/WW macros for arms? Love arms but don't like the fact you have to buff WW with cleave.
    Not recommended but..

/castsequence reset=6 Cleave,Whirlwind,Whirlwind,Whirlwind

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    So just to clarify, before I go destroying an 850 precise strikes, an 825 Exploit the Weakness is better correct. Currently I have an 840 +5% Slam Iron, an 850 Precise Strikes Blood and an 850 Exploit the Weakness Shadow. I've been running EoA and VH as much as I can to get those Exploit the Weakness ones and one finally dropped.

I would keep the 850 precise strikes one unless you drop an 835+ exploit, but try to replace the slam one with even a 825
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-09-18 at 08:26 PM.

What is a general weight of stats for arms? I understand that it differs a lot depending on how much you currently have, but what is the general consensus?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    What is a general weight of stats for arms? I understand that it differs a lot depending on how much you currently have, but what is the general consensus?
    I don't think there is a consensus it depends who you ask

However I would suggest that at current cap of 850, that you go for mast>versa>haste>crit

When raids come out and cap is 895 you can reach the haste breakpoints, 6 gcds with lust, 5 without, without sacrificing much or any mastery then you go mast>haste>versa>crit

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    I don't think there is a consensus it depends who you ask

However I would suggest that at current cap of 850, that you go for mast>versa>haste>crit

When raids come out and cap is 895 you can reach the haste breakpoints, 6 gcds with lust, 5 without, without sacrificing much or any mastery then you go mast>haste>versa>crit
    Nah, I was talking about the actual weights. The priority is actually pretty simple besides haste=vers discussions. I'm thinking about mastery = 1.3, str = 1.0 and vers/haste = 0.8 with crit = 0.5

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Nah, I was talking about the actual weights. The priority is actually pretty simple besides haste=vers discussions. I'm thinking about mastery = 1.3, str = 1.0 and vers/haste = 0.8 with crit = 0.5
    Well you could sim it, just be aware the APL =/= the way most people play, either way it will vary from person to person based on their gear and how they play

I would keep the 850 precise strikes one unless you drop an 835+ exploit, but try to replace the slam one with even a 825
    Really though? It's only a 6 ilvl drop on the weapon. I'd be going from an 876 weapon to 870.
    Priest Warrior

Well you could sim it, just be aware the APL =/= the way most people play, either way it will vary from person to person based on their gear and how they play
    Yeah, it could differ a lot.

Still don't understand why execute is used in the simcraft front page Sim for arms.

Quote Originally Posted by nouris View Post
    Still don't understand why execute is used in the simcraft front page Sim for arms.
    Because you can use it for free during BC, so why not?
    Priest Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by nouris View Post
    You use it while BC is up and it's better than MS at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Just simmed my current equip (crit 16%, haste 4.8%, vers 5%, mast 77%) for stat weights.
    Mastery (9.07) = Str (9.01) > Haste (5.43) = Vers (5.35) > Crit (4.0)
    Seems legit