Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Suramar and this "masqe" system.

Withered Training being buggy as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

We do literally everything besides fightning demons. Tauren crops, fixing broken ego of ghosts, vikings (???), druids fucking up, great elven conspiracy. Where are things like Broken Shore? Where is war? Invasions event felt better than expansions in this thing. So much wasted potential, world quests could be like "attack here" "flank their forces there" "destroy this camp" and then zone could have fewer demons wandering around. Instead, even druids fucking up is more leading this expansion, since emerald nightmare is the raid, not tomb of sargeras, not argus, not something even remotely legion related. Then Nighthold, because some city is more important than legion invasion. -.-' First boss in HFC showed that you can do raid encounters which feel a bit like war.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The point is that their cries of "omg other people are getting further ahead!" are pretty dumb and pointless if they're not even in any serious race to begin with. They're not competing for world first, world 100th or even 1000th. Why do they care?

Even dumber when you consider that nobody will be able to wear 2 legendaries at once for another 3 weeks or so.
    Thats because you fail to understand the power that choices give. And like I said already doesn't matter if they are top 10 or top 1,000,000 so your point is idiotic.

My gripe deals with legendaries, but not for the reason a lot of people don't. Let's be honest, time is finite, there is only so much you can do before you have to call it a day. Well, in order to farm for a legendary, you essentially have to run dungeons over and over again. That, in itself, isn't such a bad deal. However, when there are at least 20 WQs up you should still do, the biweekly archeology quest, mining for a profit, etc, time starts shrinking. It's like "do I do this dungeon, or do I keep doing WQs for artifact progression."

I also can't farm dungeons if I want to get my PvP artifact skin because it would require a lot of queueing for random battlegrounds.

I feel like if they made legendaries able to drop from non-dungeon boss mobs, it would alleviate some of my annoyance.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Quote Originally Posted by FayrenPickpocket View Post
    My gripe deals with legendaries, but not for the reason a lot of people don't. Let's be honest, time is finite, there is only so much you can do before you have to call it a day. Well, in order to farm for a legendary, you essentially have to run dungeons over and over again. That, in itself, isn't such a bad deal. However, when there are at least 20 WQs up you should still do, the biweekly archeology quest, mining for a profit, etc, time starts shrinking. It's like "do I do this dungeon, or do I keep doing WQs for artifact progression."

I also can't farm dungeons if I want to get my PvP artifact skin because it would require a lot of queueing for random battlegrounds.

I feel like if they made legendaries able to drop from non-dungeon boss mobs, it would alleviate some of my annoyance.
    How the game should feel. So much content, You should have to make a decision on what to do that day.

The Artifact System.

skins and mogs are a fake way of replacing really cool traditional weapon drops.

its acutally something that makes me want to quit.

And the mission table is still garrisons. You still do them everyday as a choir.

Ugh

Deleted
    The game will be boring no matter what because world quests are just glorified quests, repetitive, non interesting content with 30 people in the same place hoping around like mad rabbits for some extra free gear/AP.

Dungeons will be good but after a few weeks you have seen them all and know everything about them. Raids are the usual focus of blizzard and pvp is shit like usual.

So yeah Legion no matter how much better it is than WoD will still be the same unoriginal linear progression system is has always been. I wish MMOs could evolve from this outdated and artificial system just because people like to do braindead stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Braxximyr View Post
    The Artifact System.

skins and mogs are a fake way of replacing really cool traditional weapon drops.

its acutally something that makes me want to quit.

And the mission table is still garrisons. You still do them everyday as a choir.

Ugh
    And the majority of the artifact perks are boring "+X damage, more healing, more crit, more armor" and 1 active ability. I expected much more than that but the laziness has striked Blizzard once again

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Thats because you fail to understand the power that choices give.
    I completely understand legendaries. Thanks for assuming that I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    And like I said already doesn't matter if they are top 10 or top 1,000,000 so your point is idiotic.
    You never explained why it doesn't matter. And yet here you are calling me "idiotic".

Deleted
    The garrison table.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The class order hall quests being gated behind multiple 12 hour follower missions.
    This. I'd much rather it be a shorter length mission followed by a couple of quests, which leads to another mission which in turn leads to a couple of quests. I'm not bothered about the total time span but there really isn't anything interesting about 20+ hour missions that you don't have any form of interaction with outside of choosing the right followers so you don't fail it.

Zone design is garbage. Can't even recall how many times I tried walking to a quest marker only to see it's 1) Above me, 2) Below Me, 3) Either A or B but inside a Cave. 4) All of the Above and requires walking through a small path on the complete opposite side of where you are.
    Last edited by Pendas; 2016-09-18 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    Mine would be that when your character is on the area for a world quest, when you try to mouseover on the world map what the objective for that world quest is, the arrow thing that marks your character sometimes blocks the way xS
    blizzard hasnt done a services sale. And im not paying 25 +30 $ to go back horde and get off my current server. So like last expansion i wont be playing it.

Friendly requirement for world quests.

Don't get me wrong, didnt mind it at all on the main, played through got friendly dead easy,

started on my alt, leveled through questing and dungeons going quite fast, then it hit me if I carry on leveling quickly through questing while waiting on dungeon ques, Im going to have to take a load of time to do the rep part at 110. I don't mind doing that for one or two alts, but I like to level all the classes, I think it'll get tedious,

Unless you dont have to do it on alts?

Deleted
    I hate how the world quests are giving me absolutely useless relics...i play holy/ret and i get arcane/iron ones only...rocking 2x ilvl780 relics in my ashbringer...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to add 1. So much grinding/farming is required this expansion, and that alone isn't an issue. However, the problem comes in on things that aren't phased to each account. For example, herbs and ore spawns thankfully were switched to it which helped a ton. But still, there are so many other things that aren't that it really has lead to a lot of jerk moves in Legion already. By far in Legion I've had more people running up on arcane mana spawns trying to jump in front of other people to snag it for themselves, even other people fishing in a pool you're already fishing, etc. Blizz fixed some of these things with shared tagging and with ore/herbs. But so many of the other first person to snag it gets it things exist in Legion, combined with the push to grind, that it's definitely increased the selfish greediness among players for spawns.

In the past when players saw you already next to a node or spawn about to loot it they'd move on. Not now. Many times a day I'll have people rush in front trying to snag a node you're obviously about to loot, hoping they can snag it first. It's pretty obnoxious. There need to either be more nodes for those things or they need to be phased like ore/herbs.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-09-18 at 06:24 PM.

1. The rng-ness of legendaries. I'd be happier if they were all more balanced and had higher drop rates in non-repeatable stuff like emissary caches and mythic dungeons. 4 days until raids open and I'm the only raider in my guild with one, so that's pretty bad. I'd just rather have them all scrapped now tbh if +50% of raiders don't have them by the time mythics open.

(2. Having to travel to the bloody tailoring hut in Suramar anytime i want to craft.)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would love to know where the hell to go in summary without getting jumped to do my leather working? Such bullshit why isn't in dalaran where it belongs?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Friendly requirement for world quests.

Don't get me wrong, didnt mind it at all on the main, played through got friendly dead easy,

started on my alt, leveled through questing and dungeons going quite fast, then it hit me if I carry on leveling quickly through questing while waiting on dungeon ques, Im going to have to take a load of time to do the rep part at 110. I don't mind doing that for one or two alts, but I like to level all the classes, I think it'll get tedious,

Unless you dont have to do it on alts?
    for real dude? u get friendly like halfway through a zone ..

I don't really like the whole idea of Relics....