Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So one officer responding is military intervention now?
    That can't be enough. I mean she is black and unhappy at the same time, which is super duper scary after all.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Fair enough. She was definitely "racist", "homophobic" and blatantly bat-shit.
    racist probably, I've never found some one just using the word faggot homophobic its an insult like any other and has lost its homophobic roots just as when you call some one a bitch your not literally implying there a female dog. bat-shit at this moment but lots of people cant keep there cool under stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    That can't be enough. I mean she is black and unhappy at the same time, which is super duper scary after all.
    What's scary is your inability to have a discussion about this like an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

What's scary is your inability to have a discussion about this like an adult.
    I'm clearly treating this discussion with all the seriousness it warrants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Excuse me are you fucking kidding me? Do you have any idea how expensive something small like that can end up being if it has to be repainted?
    It shouldn't be on the road if that's the case or at least privately insured. The best thing for these sorts of people is to have someone go over the car with a wire brush or ball peen hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    she is verbally abusing people. i guess if you had an ounce of class you would not defend this but you probably the same type of person in the video. you people dont get it. its ok you dont have too.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    she is verbally abusing people. i guess if you had an ounce of class you would not defend this but you probably the same type of person in the video. you people dont get it. its ok you dont have too.
    It was an aural holocaust. NEVER FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It shouldn't be on the road if that's the case or at least privately insured. The best thing for these sorts of people is to have someone go over the car with a wire brush or ball peen hammer.
    spoken like a broke person for life. hey i cant have nice new things why should anybody else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    so classy people never get up set and yell at any one ever?

he had to call the cops because its clear the dumb bitch wouldnt fix the damage no matter how small, unless legally forced.

10+ Year Old Account
    So one officer responding is military intervention now?
    It the city more to have the police to come out than the actual damage done to the car.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It the city more to have the police to come out than the actual damage done to the car.
    No, no it doesn't. The officer is getting paid the same whether he responds, or is taking a 15 minute shit. Try again? So far you're 0 for 2.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    No, no it doesn't. The officer is getting paid the same whether he responds, or is taking a 15 minute shit. Try again? So far you're 0 for 2.
    i ... why do you think there implying to the officer getting paid there clearly implying theirs more important things for them to reply to then some thing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i ... why do you think there implying to the officer getting paid there clearly implying theirs more important things for them to reply to then some thing like this.
    Because insurance companies usually require an incident report for these types of incidents. It seems like his services were used in the correct manner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Yeah I don't know what the law's over there but in here it's the responsibility of the party at fault to have the insurance. And if your insurance is not up to date you are paying it out of your own pocket. It's not my problem if people can't take care of their kids (or themselves).

7+ Year Old Account
    Because insurance companies usually require an incident report for these types of incidents. It seems like his services were used in the correct manner.
    well for all we know the cops never show up as the video stops before they do.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    well for all we know the cops never show up as the video stops before they do.
    It says in the link that they do, and fill out the report and leave. Well in video description.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Only time anyone should consider letting something like this be is if you are not going to repair it AND you are never going to sell the car again. This would apply to some really old piece of shit that's already been dented and scratched and going to the scrapyard in a few years. Even in that case I'd negotiated some small payment on the spot just so that the parents learn to watch over their kids and not act like idiots.
    He has a HUGE (by his own admission and the video) dent on the front hood that he seemed fine not repairing (and even said he was hoping they'd fix that too when they fixed the small dent, when really it should be the other way around).

Just saying, his car wasn't pristine and clearly didn't intend on getting it fixed anytime soon till this little ding happened. Not accusing him of anything, it's just suspicious.
    Last edited by Sparklelord; 2016-09-18 at 10:52 PM.