Thread: Nightfallen rep

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    400? The score top-middle?
    Damn, I don't think I've gotten more than 50 or 60... What do I need to do, to get 400?
    You get points for killing enemies- so, prioritize clearing mobs, but avoid the named bosses like Lapilla if they're giving you trouble and causing you to lose a large number of Withered. After you've killed enough enemies to reach 400 points, backtrack and then send Withered back with chests. If you send Withered back with chests as you find them, you'll have to continue clearing with a smaller army, since you lose 5-10 Withered per chest.

Go for the Treasure Chests first that only need 5 withered. These usually have buffs for your army in them- 25% increased damage, health, and lower chance to run when at low heath. Very useful.

You get send out either when you die, or when you have no remaining Withered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Exalted here. The best two suggestions I've seen for the scenario (other than, play tank) are to make sure you always do it with max withered and to pick the small chests first. The small chests upgrade your entire army.
    The medium and large chests both contain upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    World Quests and Withered Training- make sure to get at least 400 points every time you do the training for maximum rep.
    You've got that downpat. I've even tried it as a Tank spec twice and haven't gotten to even 200 while playing like my withered were toddlers that had to be sheltered from all harm. Didn't stop them from somehow getting residual AOE ticks in between interupts and stuns.

Then again, I just got my first upgrade a few days ago and haven't gone back in yet.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I am revered with them and I just did all quests available and the daily WQs. About a week. Didnt bother with withered quests.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a BM hunter its easy to get the 425 points needed for max reward.

I only use 1300 mana per try and im at 842 ilvl.

I'm at Honored 4900/12000 and I feel like I'm missing a quest line or something. But I've been all over the zone due to WQs, and found a few quest chains. But if I really have to just sit there and grind...uhg. That's never fun.

Since no one has mentioned it already - make sure you do the "Leyline Bling" Achievement. Gives a hefty chunk of rep for doing each part and at the end.

Also, the top comment here really helps for checking your questline progress: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ritan#comments
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-09-19 at 02:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Since no one has mentioned it already - make sure you do the "Leyline Bling" Achievement. Gives a hefty chunk of rep for doing each part and at the end.

Also, the top comment here really helps for checking your questline progress: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ritan#comments
    Leyline Bling is done and all rares are already killed..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

currently sitting at 14325/21000 rep with them. I'm hoping to hit Exalted by the end of the week.

You do all the side quests BEFORE you hit honored, and they gave rep, they stop giving rep once you hit honored. Then you do your treasure chests for a chance at tokens. Do your Emissary missions and world quests. Always select Nightfallen for the Kirin Tor reward. Plan out your Withered Training and always do it (if you can) as a tank until you get 2 berserkers then have at it with a DPS spec but always swap them to beserk mode when you are facing a boss but also make sure you cleared out the room 1st.

Little note, you do need to do EVERY side mission in the zone because it opens up MORE world quests for you to do. For example, I didn't get the dinosaur demon stomping mission until I actually DID that quest line and when I finished it, it instantly popped up as a world quest.

Keep at it and you can reach exalted.

Now the Rep I have trouble with is the Wardens ; - ;

Leyline Bling is done and all rares are already killed..
    Have you done the entire questline? See the wowhead link in my comment above.

15+ Year Old Account
    I clear all I can, until it suddenly stops and send me out.. Usually around the time, when I grap a chest..
    Try and wait to open the chests until you're ready to exit the scenario. Then you go back with your withered and open them. I made the same mistake myself.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you done the entire questline? See the wowhead link in my comment above.
    I have, as far as I know, done all quests I can, before 7000/12000 rep..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...6:15252:a11124
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

I have, as far as I know, done all quests I can, before 7000/12000 rep..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...6:15252:a11124
    You haven't done Moon Guard Stronghold. I have all done all but A Change of Seasons and A Growing Crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't done Moon Guard Stronghold. I have all done all but A Change of Seasons and A Growing Crisis.
    Given how many times, I have been up that Stronghold, it's amazing I missed that.. Thanx..

Statecraft-part requires 7000/12000 according to Wowhead, so that one is not possible yet (3300/12000)..

I hit exalted in 2 days and I'm Pandaren. Just do World Quests and Withered training. That's all you can do outside the quest chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I hit exalted in 2 days and I'm Pandaren. Just do World Quests and Withered training. That's all you can do outside the quest chains.
    Ha Ha, you're funny. Do you know what the Armory is? You are not exalted lol.
    Insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results. *Cough, Blizzard!, COUGH*

10+ Year Old Account
    Withered Army Training, go as far as you can to maximize your rep gains. Do every single world quest even if it's not the emissary quest, and even if you do them all keep an eye out because some more may pop up. Get the 150 every day for feeding the 3 mana at the hub and get the rep token for Nightfallen from completing Kirin Tor emissary. Also do all the warden quests in suramar since those give rep for Nightfallen as well. Unlock all the leylines... uh complete all the story quests. I think that just about covers everything. 6000/21000 currently

Should also be known for people planning on just skipping Nightfallen rep in 7.0, you need to have completed their entire storyline (Meaning hitting exalted) to start the Nightfallen quest chain in 7.1, which just barfs out AP at you constantly while doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    In 2 days? Did you play 24/7? That's a lot of Ancient Mana to farm...

Quote Originally Posted by Varteras View Post
    Should also point out that whenever the Nightfallen have an emissary up, completing just four of those world quests will grant 1,500 rep. Also, when the Kirin Tor are offering quests, completing four of those will give you the option of which faction you get rep for since the Kirin Tor isn't an actual rep faction. You can choose to get 750 for the Nightfallen.
    Definitely the best method right here. I would also add to do the 'Leyline Bling' achievement and as much of the 'Good Suramaritan' achievement as you can right now as well.