Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahkhun View Post
    ?

We have 5 alone in our guild,

People are reporting all over that socials are picking them up like mad too,

friends guild has over 11, and another with 8.

Top guilds who have farmed all content non stop in preparation are going to be swimming in orange items lol.

Getting legendarys IS part of preparation this time around.

The only reason there were no rings on the mythic archi kills is because it was done before people started finishing them en mass.

People are getting legendary's NOW, some people have 3 already. they are 100% going to be in the first mythic kills and seeing how powerfull some of them are they are clearly going to have SOME kind of effect.

Wipes in the first few weeks and early kills can be incredibly tight. there will be TONS of wipes where the boss is 1-2% HP left and just 1 or 2 more people being slightly more lucky with legendary drops could have gotten the kill.
    So the players in the top 20 guilds aren't prepared? Cos not all of them have 20 raiders with legendarys.
    It is definitely not part of the prep, it is a bonus which you get for doing the content you would do anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody really cares about 0.00000001% of the WoW population.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Nobody really cares about 0.00000001% of the WoW population.
    Ok so let's start making similar rules to every game/sport... This is literally like having one team playing barefoot and the other with shoes in a football game(this is just a random example), the result will obviously be conditioned by it but hey, only 0.00001% of the people play football at a high level so who the fuck cares..

One thing is giving this "advantage" due to hard work, another thanks to idiotic rng/bugs. I mean c'mon, can blizzard really be SO braindead?

And btw, the people who comment with such shitposts should really consider getting brain surgery.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2016-09-16 at 06:12 PM.

I don't know about other DPS, but the legendary bracers improve my DPS by around 15% at this gear level.

I found a legendary 2 nights ago. In a matter of 10 minutes 2 more guildies found theirs.

Method, Paragon etc... All quit right?

Don't think anyone cares about world firsts anymore now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    Ok so let's start making similar rules to every game/sport... This is literally like having one team playing barefoot and the other with shoes in a football game(this is just a random example), the result will obviously be conditioned by it but hey, only 0.00001% of the people play football at a high level so who the fuck cares..

One thing is giving this "advantage" due to hard work, another thanks to idiotic rng/bugs. I mean c'mon, can blizzard really be SO braindead?

And btw, the people who comment with such shitposts should really consider getting brain surgery.
    Your analogy is terrible.
    The NFL is a high profit organization, and their employees make top dollar for what they do.
    The NFL also has RNG. It is called a draft. Please see Peyton Manning vs Ryan Leaf as an example.

Nobody is paying a Mythic raider 10 million a year to be world first, and 25 million people are not tuning in on Monday nights to see who kills what boss first.

I will look into that brain surgery thanks.

Deleted
    The point of what I said counts for EVERY type of competition, not only the ones where a lot of money are involved, which obviously makes your argument invalid.
    And usually for every sport/disciplineat the higest level, there is never such big rng factors(getting players injured it's not caused by who organizes the competition, which is the only rng factor that you can't do anything against), you can get drafted against weaker opponenst sure, but at the end of the day what you show on playground is gonna make the difference 99% of the times and if you perform better, you'll win it all regardless most of the times.

There is never conditions that give you a disadvantage decided by the "tournament organizer" unless you somehow cheated beforehand and they penalize you.

Another random example could be made with sprints race. It's like having let's say 8 competitors and only allow 1 guy (drafting it) who can wear shoes. Do you think it would be fair?

If you don't understand it this way, then w/e really, I won't waste more time trying to example an obvious thing to a guy who replies with ridiculous arguments.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2016-09-16 at 06:44 PM.

Lulz - Anyone that doesn't think this supercedes a normal RNG (pre-raid gearing) is silly. This is not the difference of maybe not getting the exact trinket or itemization, but the difference of 45 ilvls on one piece of gear and some major altering affect. Imagine your guild now has 5 mages able to hero twice in one raid encounter. That's unfathomable and to think thats not even their DESIRED legendary....Will it decide the outcome? Doubtful, the problem is, could it affect the outcome? Absolutely.

Team A vs Team B in American football - Both similar skilled teams. Team A is allowed a first down every time they make a gain, regardless of if it's 10 yards or not. Team B does not have this advantage. Will to decide the outcome of the game? Not necessarily, but it sure as hell makes an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by oqtopus View Post
    legendaries will be disabled in mythic raids for the first few weeks so no
    As of right now, no they won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    As of right now, no they won't be.
    Why did you read 5 posts in on a 12 page thread and reply to a person who has been replied to 50 times over the course of the thread saying the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    gotta be doing something while I'm getting paid to poop am I right
    haha lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    people ITT thinking you need to work 100% of the time while at work xd
    The same people probably don't work all the time at work either, or they just take their entitled smoke breaks but don't count them because reasons.

Deleted
    Creating a game-changing mechanic and making it full RNG is retarded, it's like playing the roulette or bingo

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Any why wouldn't you. The legendaries drop work for everyone, it is only that those who got one got an increased chance due to their bug. For everyone else the game should work as expected.
    We don't know that, but we don't have data either way right now as the chance is assumably low enough for us to not be able to draw any conclusions yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Today after over 200 heroics I saw the first legendary drop! And guess who got it?

The 810 itemlvl DH that has done not even 10 heroics. Working as intended. New players get lootz to bound them to the game.

Deleted
    ??

Its part of the preperation yes.

This may be difficult to grasp but they are actually farming for them, Just because they've not had drops yet dosn't mean they are not working their ass off right now to pick them up because an 8-14% dps increase is fucking HUGE.

Its not a "nice bonus" when if you manage to get one on everyone in the raid you have another 2 peoples worth of dps vs a group without.

They have groups grinding non stop hours at a time speed clearing dungeons trying to get them lol.

Its also one of the best ways to farm AP at the same time. which again is not a "nice bonus for content you do anyway" its a huge dps increase overall.

Its like claiming gearing up is not part of prep you just sometimes get gear playing the content you normally do,

THIS IS the content they do, grinding out for the best you can get to win the race. they dont play the game the same way you do reading all the quest text and taking 3 days to level.
    Ah so now they're grinding for ap? So they're not grinding content for the sole purpose of potentially getting a legendary, they're grinding for other stuff that also might give a drop.

This may be difficult to grasp but they are actually farming for them, Just because they've not had drops yet dosn't mean they are not working their ass off right now to pick them up because an 8-14% dps increase is fucking HUGE.
    No they are not, you cant setup 6 raids in 3 weeks and farm heroics at an industrial level in hope to get legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    No they won't. They changed their mind on that.

But legendaries still won't be a deciding factor in the race.
    Why would you say that? Gear is a major factor in progression, it seems pretty elementary then if one guild has better RNG with legendaries it could influence their progression. This stupid argument that "legendaries won't be a factor cuz skill" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    No they are not, you cant setup 6 raids in 3 weeks and farm heroics at an industrial level in hope to get legendaries.

well i dont know what to tell you but it is happening

a lot of the bleeding edge players are multiboxing 5+ of the same spec on the chance once of them gets a legendary