Thread: Rip Servers

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Surprisingly, touch-wood, EU Silvermoon is still up?

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    they seem to get DDoS like every other day, seriously wtf?
    They banned thousands of cheaters from Overwatch a month or two ago and some of them were whiny cunts that can't move on with their lives so they've been doing DDoS attacks pretty regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just so retarded. But then again, it's just proof that some people are sadistic.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

If I had one wish, besides having the power of Superman. I would wish the cyber police would track down these clowns and lock them up for 50 years. No parole.

Why do people do this crap.... I mean their great gift and use of any skills they have is to mess around with online game log-ins. Bravo... stupid twits. Wish I could track them down and beat the hell out of them. I know its just a game but its a game I love playing, its what I enjoy doing for fun. Why screw with what people enjoy... did mommy and daddy not give them enough attention.

while we havent found it yet, i hope one day we invent Ddos protection. Or a way to detect it before it happens and do something with the servers to mitigate the issue. this shits stupid.

Cant even get on the WoW tech support forum page will not load.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    How the fuck is it network providers if I can do everything else just fine?
    Because it's THEIR network provider, not time warner or some shit.

THis is getting beyond a fucking joke

I swear i hope these fucking DDOS cunts gets hit repeatedly by a bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    Does this really need a thread? I guess people just need to complain about something...
    Actually, yes. It was helpful for me to check here and know it wasn't just a problem for me. Nothing I need to fix.

Funny thing is this :
    We are currently monitoring a DDOS attack against network providers which is affecting latency/connections to our games.
    As per BlizzardCS twitter...yet its all Blizzard.net that's down, from forums to all games and not some randoms network providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Not handling, monitoring. It's like those commercials where they monitor the bank robbery, but do nothing about it! Hackers +1 I guess on this night.
    Yeah because a bank robbery is the same thing as a ddos attack, right?

I simply cannot fathom some of the utter stupidity of some of the users here.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-19 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Asuna View Post
    Poodlecorp took responsibility again...*sigh*
    Need to label these little turds as a terrorist group and end them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post
    THis is getting beyond a fucking joke

I swear i hope these fucking DDOS cunts gets hit repeatedly by a bus!
    I'm of the opinion it should be treated as terrorism by the authorities and handled appropriately. The botnets are owned by organized crime groups in China and Russia, but they will rent them out to lowlifes who want to DDOS stuff for money. Money changing hands can be tracked.

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    Does this really need a thread? I guess people just need to complain about something...
    Why are you here then? Stop by to see why you got DC'd from the game and saw an opportunity to climb up on the soap box? Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Why do people do this crap.... I mean their great gift and use of any skills they have is to mess around with online game log-ins. Bravo... stupid twits. Wish I could track them down and beat the hell out of them. I know its just a game but its a game I love playing, its what I enjoy doing for fun. Why screw with what people enjoy... did mommy and daddy not give them enough attention.
    Lol..they have no "great gift" or skills. Its a bunch of angry nerds who stopped aging mentally after 14 who used their parents credit card to buy time on a botnet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Need to label these little turds as a terrorist group and end them.
    0 internet access until they are 18 years old, then prison time for 25 years.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Yeah because a bank robbery is the same thing as a ddos attack, right?

I simply cannot fathom some of the utter stupidity of some of the users here.
    Did you miss the word commercial? As in, television? Or does your ignorant ass live in a cave and not watch anything but wow? No one compared a bank robbery to ddos moron. It was a simple joke about the wording of the tweet. It was over your head neckbeard, but it's ok. We will go easy on your dumb ass.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-19 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    ISPs need to start being more aggressive. My ISP when they notice a computer being involved in a DDOS they'll instantly cut internet access and notify the officials and owner about it. Even our government got involved with it last month, they are pushing quite severe punishments for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Lol..they have no "great gift" or skills. Its a bunch of angry nerds who stopped aging mentally after 14 who used their parents credit card to buy time on a botnet
    See...the payments to rent the botnet can be tracked. That's how these people are actually caught.